May 14, 2024, 04:29:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: different events by day  (Read 1394 times)

seldanor

• Pour des traduction française de F spamer kilgore
    • View Profile
different events by day
« on: April 26, 2015, 01:54:47 pm »
This title is absolutely not explain what I mean. ::)

I thought it will be possible to add events (eg, a new group of raiders is formed and this leads to fights between several factions or epidemic killing the populations and  the players comme the pandemic in WOW ) and they last 1-2 maybe three days and that after the game back to normal and that this kind of event this rebooting 1, 2 times a week. Excuse me for the syntax I have to use google translation.

Strike

Re: different events by day
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 06:37:08 pm »
Generic events, I like the idea.

vig

• View Profile
    • Blog and artwork dump
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 07:14:42 pm »
Would be interesting to have a hostile NPC faction (random every time) do a raid on some nonspecific location and players could choose to go and deal with it for decent rewards.

There could be some sheriff or whoever with an armory, where you could go and take generic equipment which is returned after the event, to prevent PKing for loot
(like hinkley but with Players vs NPC horde)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 02:28:19 am »
Would be interesting to have a hostile NPC faction (random every time) do a raid on some nonspecific location and players could choose to go and deal with it for decent rewards.

There could be some sheriff or whoever with an armory, where you could go and take generic equipment which is returned after the event, to prevent PKing for loot
(like hinkley but with Players vs NPC horde)

I like that, could be fun, and you would have to team up with random ppl, why not.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 05:11:28 am »
Sooo basically copy FO2 random events and put them in reloaded.  Im not against it but something better should be added. FO2 is always the exact same ones (mordino attack, random minefield, broken car, raider/hunter camp, etc.)

@le troll : you can't trust no one :P shoot 2 kill xD

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 11:28:58 am »
@le troll : you can't trust no one :P shoot 2 kill xD

Even better, I wait behind a tree for the NPCs to attack him and when he's out of stims ans AP, I drop on him :)

seldanor

• Pour des traduction française de F spamer kilgore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 04:45:37 am »
<<Sooo basically copy FO2 random events and put them in reloaded.  Im not against it but something better should be added. FO2 is always the exact same ones (mordino attack, random minefield, broken car, raider/hunter camp, etc.)

@le troll : you can't trust no one :P shoot 2 kill xD>>

No in fact I talk long event that lasts several days (2-3), not like the 2 or fonline your frequent bullshit is farmable.

I speak enfaite several events that would randomly once a week, or even once every two weeks.