May 04, 2024, 06:12:11 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: My 1st try in pvp  (Read 1259 times)

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
My 1st try in pvp
« on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:27 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm wanting to make a pvp big gun tank. But first I have no faction and I have almost no pvp experience. I'm hoping to join a faction but first I need to make a strong tank. I have this for now
Tag BG FA DOC
Small Frame, Bonehead
S-7
P-7
E-10
C-1
I-2
A-10
L-3 to avoid bad bypass. Maybe I need more?

I made sure to grab boneyard guard at level 1
Adr Rush
Toughness
Even Toughness
Stonewall
Lifegiver
Bonus range of fire
Lifegiver 2
Lifegiver 3

Ill use Psycho Buffout Nuka Cola and Ciggarettes.
The lsw has 35 range with bursting, so I'm thinking that it will be my weapon of choice.

I would appreciate if someone will critique my lsw tank. Tell my what do or don't need to change and also maybe tell me if there is a faction that will want me. Thanks guys.
Things just got worse.

zinthos

Re: My 1st try in pvp
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 03:57:41 pm »
yea its good. you can use beer too if you fighting on closer range, on long range you'd prefer rocket launcher. i would tag EW instead of doc so you can use gatling if 1hexing needed, with 2int you will be able to get doc on 100 in 10 lvls anyway. and maybe you can even think about taking man of steel instead of 3rd lifegiver, but both is good decision.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:01:41 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm wanting to make a pvp big gun tank. But first I have no faction and I have almost no pvp experience. I'm hoping to join a faction but first I need to make a strong tank. I have this for now
Tag BG FA DOC
Small Frame, Bonehead
S-7
P-7
E-10
C-1
I-2
A-10
L-3 to avoid bad bypass. Maybe I need more?

I made sure to grab boneyard guard at level 1
Adr Rush
Toughness
Even Toughness
Stonewall
Lifegiver
Bonus range of fire
Lifegiver 2
Lifegiver 3

Ill use Psycho Buffout Nuka Cola and Ciggarettes.
The lsw has 35 range with bursting, so I'm thinking that it will be my weapon of choice.

I would appreciate if someone will critique my lsw tank. Tell my what do or don't need to change and also maybe tell me if there is a faction that will want me. Thanks guys.

With 3 luck u will not avoid all bypasses.
But ofc its still better than 1.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Kaaon

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 04:19:32 pm »
for someone who has no pvp experience, good build  :)
i would change 3rd LG (only 20hp) to MoS, then you can remove points from LK because MoS will protect you from crits much more then those 2 points in LK and i would put them into PE
same with IN .. tank doesnt need much leveling, with 180bg, 100 doctor you can already play pvp which is like lvl 30-35 with 1 INT (you can heal with superstims - fa is not must - sometimes you heal with FA even less then with SS :D)
PE because then you can also use RL then (47 FoV on drugs for RL is recommended) and for bursting with LSW you can take beer (+5 DR)
so you would trade 20hp for better protection against crits, ability to use RL properly or +5 DR when bursting, up to you, HP is good with AR too
that tank build was already posted somewhere on this forum by beer and mojuk earlier, probably best tank build for all SG/BG/EW tanks
you can also use fastshot for +5 flat dmg which is good dmg boost tank instead of smallframe (-1st weaker stonewall or -1pe) but thats just optionable

btw wrong section - here is character builds section - http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=29.0
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:31:33 pm by Seki »

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 08:58:39 pm »
Sorry! I didn't notice the other section. Thanks for all the help guys. Seki I kind of snagged this build idea from another player so I can't take full credit  :P
Things just got worse.