May 11, 2024, 11:16:31 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: PvE Factions, take towns and show membership  (Read 990 times)

Arcanix

Re: PvE Factions, take towns and show membership
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:33:04 am »
This has been suggested before.

Whats the point of this? Are you just trolling?

Arcanix

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 07:43:51 am »
In that thread...

killer1986chris wrote, Instead of NPCs from these factions, why not allow the players in these factions to do TC and defend the same as a player faction?

I wrote, If you join a faction and get to have a high enough rank in it, you should be able to plot and plan these raids for this faction. Even handle the outgoing diplomacy and the policies regarding that.

....you trolling?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:08:34 am »
In that thread...
TL:DR

killer1986chris wrote, Instead of NPCs from these factions, why not allow the players in these factions to do TC and defend the same as a player faction?
This would be good!

However your part of the suggestion is just unnecessary. And no, I am not trolling. I've actually sent a PM to kilgore about this but told me to write it on suggestion board. Now there is no reason for you to assume that "I'm trolling" so I'd appreciate it if you can keep the hate to yourself. I know I'm awesome but please, you're making me blush

Spoiler: show

Arcanix

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 08:31:47 am »
What you are suggesting has already been suggested, Hence your suggestion is unnecessary, Rid us of your useless ideas, will you.

People disagree with you and you label it hate, how delightful.

There is every reason to tell you youre trolling. The other option is to tell you that you do not know what the fuck youre talking about. Whats it gonna be.

I can see why Kilgore sent you here...suggestions goes to the suggestions section of the forum. For imput purposes.  :facepalm

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 08:45:17 am »
What you are suggesting has already been suggested, Hence your suggestion is unnecessary, Rid us of your useless ideas, will you.
It was suggested but was never discussed.

People disagree with you and you label it hate, how delightful.
Actually you're literally the only one disagreeing with me. I'm not exactly sure why you always want to incite forum PvP with me. Probably cause I'm awesome  ;D

There is every reason to tell you youre trolling. The other option is to tell you that you do not know what the fuck youre talking about. Whats it gonna be.

I can see why Kilgore sent you here...suggestions goes to the suggestions section of the forum. For imput purposes.  :facepalm
I actually had plans for this and was hoping sending him a PM would make him add it in the next update.

Now if you're not gonna discuss about the suggestion other than shit post, please stop spamming. Thank you :)

Arcanix

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 09:00:33 am »
It was suggested but was never discussed.

To some degree it has been. If my memory serves.

I'm not exactly sure why you always want to incite forum PvP with me. Probably cause I'm awesome  ;D

Youre not entirely sure about alot of things it would seem. Yeah probably because youre awesome.  :o

Thats you being awesome...i get it.  ::)

Now if you're not gonna discuss about the suggestion other than shit post, please stop spamming. Thank you :)

Im trying to have a fruitful discussion about your shitpost spam suggestion, but you wouldnt have it. Instead you made it into a forum PvP with me, as you usually do.  Again, rid us of your useless ideas, be original. Thank you.

BTW...

I actually had plans for this and was hoping sending him a PM would make him add it in the next update.

Thats why he sent you here?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 09:04:23 am »
No point to continue arguing with you. It's like arguing with a bot xD

Kind of hoping for some other people see how much of an instigator you are. Still waiting for you to talk about the actual suggestion.

Arcanix

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 09:11:02 am »
Alright man...i can talk...man...fine...the suggestion.

Arcanix

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 07:46:26 pm »
I'm on board with this idea, puts some actual purpose to serve in an NPC faction, since they don't grant you a safe house key (FNV reference).

Dont get me wrong im ok with this idea aswell...sort the available NPC factions out, add more if needed then scatter their bases on the world map. Filling the world map with distractions is a very nice way to enhance this game. (OP needs to flesh out the idea abit better though...leggo!).

Diplomacy, politics and drama!

Arcanix

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 10:58:54 pm »
What, call it roleplay or cosplay.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 06:04:15 pm »
Blarney has some nice ideas.
The solution for loot is already there if we look at AOP.
Simply alter the way rewards work and deposit caps/loot over time directly to a players personal form of storage, something that should come along with joining an NPC faction. We already have a map with housing in NCR, similar rooms could be given to other NPC factions.
People will still be free to build their own bases, but joining a faction should give some nice advantages. 

Reputation should work similar to AOP too. Friendly fire will exponentially start adding up. So hitting your allies once won't be a big issue, but doing so repeatedly will quickly start giving you massive penalties.
Having a good reputation should strongly affect potential (repeatable) quests and prices, to ensure that players want to keep it high.

Trolls/backstabbers/tratiors etc can never be fully removed, but we certainly can try deterring them.
I think if there were some sort of grind to join a faction, this will eliminate the trolls and backstabbers.

Things like long quest, certain character level, stuff like this.

The only reason you want to be able to join an NPC faction, is because you lack the social skills to join a real one.

But I suppose that condition deserves +1 merit to this idea.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 04:50:02 pm »
The only reason you want to be able to join an NPC faction, is because you lack the social skills to join a real one.
I lol'd. Completely irrelevant but I'll still skool you kid.

You don't even know me and you assume I can't get into a faction? Open your eyes, every major gang other than Riot and UV left Reloaded, including my gang so i'm playing with Riot Team for now. Also you try so hard to attempt to put me down  ;D

BTW you can already join NPC factions but this is to make them 5x better than what they are now.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:51:44 pm by Yuno-Gasai »