May 03, 2024, 08:55:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Hex shooting with RL  (Read 1802 times)

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
Hex shooting with RL
« on: October 08, 2013, 10:41:55 am »
Could you add that? If I recall right it was back on 2238, and if I am wrong - im pretty sure it would make sense if it was added.
You know, you can hex throw with grenades, so why not shoot where ya' want with RL?

Thanks.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Hex shooting with RL
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 10:58:21 am »
~ is for throwing. grenades are explosive so they have final function = explode, but look what is going on with throwing knifes, nothing.

~ with rl wont wont becasue you can not throw rockets and only option is to make ctrl + shoot to use it.

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 11:01:31 am »
~ is for throwing. grenades are explosive so they have final function = explode, but look what is going on with throwing knifes, nothing.

~ with rl wont wont becasue you can not throw rockets and only option is to make ctrl + shoot to use it.
Well duh, you can shoot rockets - and they go boom on impact. You should be to shoot where ya want. (In a wall, on a car..)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 11:53:08 am »
have you tried it in fo2? it works preety well

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 01:58:30 pm »
have you tried it in fo2? it works preety well
Does this look like a FO2 to you?

Bluepanda

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 05:57:57 pm »
Could you add that? If I recall right it was back on 2238, and if I am wrong - im pretty sure it would make sense if it was added.
You know, you can hex throw with grenades, so why not shoot where ya' want with RL?

Thanks.

While i agree that realistically you can fire a rocket launcher wherever you want. You can also put down suppressing fire on a building and absolute pepper the walls with bullets and completely destroy entire segments of buildings with miniguns, automatic guns, ect.

With real life sniper rifles you can fire through stucco walls and hit the people inside, with m60s you can mow down an entire room of people without entering the building.

However this isn't real life, we Fallout Online denziens have the utmost respect for the walls and furnishings of the NPCs that worked so hard to build these towns for us, and as a result of that respect we do not fire willy-nilly at the walls or buildings of these NPCS.