May 17, 2024, 03:35:52 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692399 times)

deralol

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6150 on: February 29, 2016, 07:26:31 pm »
I have two knifes at home one is 40cm length kukri like machete and second is 74cm length litina longer version machete these are not combat but garden tools
Yet still u can make some damadge with them
Also me having 196cm height make me some decent enemy in that combat good luck mate
*sees a tall man wielding 2 knifes in a dark ally*  *puls out a gun*

Solaire

• if only i could be so grossly incandescent...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: February 29, 2016, 08:00:03 pm »
First somone wanted a duel on knifes i presented my knifes :)(technicaly machete is a knife/tool also useful in combat due to it construction)
Second no legal guns here in poland (hard to get anyway if youll try)
Third if i saw anyone in dark alley being with my knifes(i dont take em everywhere anyway)
I wouldnt pull them out too early most unarmed ppl would run few would shitt their pants and some idiots would argue:P
And with my body i can hide the longe one behind my arm easyly its actualy almost as long as my arm
Last one i never take weapons without reason
My body is enough to defend most unarmed hooligans they often are shorter and i can use my reach (im not perfect so i have to always be carefull no matter what dont unrespect enemy)
Sry for that speech too long i think

Praise the sun beware of danger ppl in dark alleys!!!

Wysłane z mojego LG-H440n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6152 on: February 29, 2016, 08:23:46 pm »
where?? where is a proff?? ahh u meen when remek sneak whos using blindespod and whas suprised and killed by uv buckstub in Gecko?? this is a proof of SW cheating (again)

Your words are no proof. This is proof of using blindspot you've just mentioned, degenerate :

Find next thing that we abooosed hurd and I'm sure there'll be no proof our faction done such a thing. We've got only legitimate players among ourselves and we don't approve cheating but I guess that's too complicted for your brid-sized brain to understand.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 08:56:38 pm by Koniko »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: February 29, 2016, 08:29:20 pm »
Gecko seriously needs a map rework. That spot is so OP.

deralol

« Reply #6154 on: February 29, 2016, 08:34:19 pm »
First somone wanted a duel on knifes i presented my knifes :)(technicaly machete is a knife/tool also useful in combat due to it construction)
Second no legal guns here in poland (hard to get anyway if youll try)
Third if i saw anyone in dark alley being with my knifes(i dont take em everywhere anyway)
I wouldnt pull them out too early most unarmed ppl would run few would shitt their pants and some idiots would argue:P
And with my body i can hide the longe one behind my arm easyly its actualy almost as long as my arm
Last one i never take weapons without reason
My body is enough to defend most unarmed hooligans they often are shorter and i can use my reach (im not perfect so i have to always be carefull no matter what dont unrespect enemy)
Sry for that speech too long i think

Praise the sun beware of danger ppl in dark alleys!!!

Praise the sun beware of danger ppl in dark alleys!!! I admire you you deserve a IRL  beer from me *cheers*

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: February 29, 2016, 08:46:57 pm »
Sorry not now i will have tommorow a day on main exit in shop (obi) im starting my work on security from march :) nice job but hard as fuck checking the ladies on cahsiers (idk how its in english sry) if they dont check the selling stuff wrong
Checking clients (trying to pass cashiers without paying)
Catching evident thieves
Thats hard job
But day after i have free day and ill definetly get some beer!!!

Praise the sun and cheers mate!!!

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: February 29, 2016, 08:54:00 pm »
Take pills.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: February 29, 2016, 08:57:22 pm »
this is proff of SW using this spot. we spown from reactor and start mowing to nort. and whot we find?? remek in blindspot whas shooting khans... so we start shooting him... then rest of SW start attaking us when we killed him. we dind uise spot u did. like i say in the pass about cheaters like u... "u will  sit on your own dick and u will smell your own shit"

I'll upload tonight a video as special as you are. Remek was on sniper on left with group.  :facepalm :facepalm

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: February 29, 2016, 08:58:16 pm »
As i learned on 3 last days durning training on security the one who did will complain more ;) now i see how funny that is ur cathed just admit u were there that time but not always like some ppl i cant even tell anyway about that situations (i didnt even knew that spot few last days i was getting job prepare to it and training)
But the more u complain the less evidence will show how much u sold ur little secret to everyone
That knowledge is amazing and fact i saw how ppl behave after being catched!!!
Next time show some respect to shop security coz its so fucking hard and stresfull job ...

Praise the sun and complain more u little shmuck ;)!!!

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: February 29, 2016, 09:03:22 pm »

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #6160 on: February 29, 2016, 09:04:32 pm »
Pretty sure even the dumbest of UV would not risk a fully implanted char duallogging to get a TC timer going just to get swarmed by Social Niggers.  Not only does logic and your lack of proof suggest that they were not cheating, but if they were I'm sure they would have been banned by now. Also, publicly defaming them for allegedly cheating is also a very low thing to do. I'm a Khan and even I don't go around bathing in shit and throwing it at people on this forum. 
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: February 29, 2016, 09:09:00 pm »
As i learned on 3 last days durning training on security the one who did will complain more ;) now i see how funny that is ur cathed just admit u were there that time but not always like some ppl i cant even tell anyway about that situations (i didnt even knew that spot few last days i was getting job prepare to it and training)
But the more u complain the less evidence will show how much u sold ur little secret to everyone
That knowledge is amazing and fact i saw how ppl behave after being catched!!!
Next time show some respect to shop security coz its so fucking hard and stresfull job ...

Praise the sun and complain more u little shmuck ;)!!!

Funny fact is that I'm technician making security systems in shops that are suposed to prevent shop lifting & robberies. I've also had a training about psychology & behavior of criminals and funny fact is that they usually come back to commit the same crime as they did before if they success at first time. Addictive isn't it ? I would say just like gambling. Some players never learn so we had to something about it causing along with it a shitstorm. Seems like FOnline community is still one of a kind =). I just can't decide who should I give the drama queen title to yet.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6162 on: February 29, 2016, 09:13:54 pm »

Want to borrow one of mine Dera?

This one's handy for "close encounters"

SAP6-Dagger made in Turkey

Careful with the pump though, it's spring assist; a few people have lost their hands during live fire...

These Ives Are Burly

« Reply #6163 on: February 29, 2016, 09:19:22 pm »

Want to borrow one of mine Dera?

This one's handy for "close encounters"

SAP6-Dagger made in Turkey

Careful with the pump though, it's spring assist; a few people have lost their hands during live fire...

Damn! That is fucking nice! I have a soft spot for pistol grip shotties  8)

Solaire

• View Profile
« Reply #6164 on: February 29, 2016, 09:19:27 pm »
Soon we will be able to decide i have one of most exhausting phisicaly duties (gates)
But after some time ill get used to it and ill be good i hope and good to know someone who know that kind of thing too
Im new but im learning preety fast and i hope i will properly behave durning catch keep thumbs up :)
And that security techniques are preety cool :P and secret ;)
And some ppl rly try to steal very fucking cheap stuff thats hilarious :D(some of them use very smart things to steal that makes the job even more interesting and important!)

Praise the sun and security workers!!!