Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692409 times)

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5325 on: January 13, 2016, 08:11:20 am »

I've heard Social Warriors are allies with Red Cross, Peacekeeper Squad, CCM and BSG + FO2 mercs. How is this a panda bear?
u forget about BBS, CS, RDA, SOT and BHH

Bison

« Reply #5326 on: January 13, 2016, 08:31:57 am »
I've heard Social Warriors are allies with Red Cross, Peacekeeper Squad, CCM and BSG + FO2 mercs.

I've heared Khans are allied with Rogues, TTTLA and C88 + FO2 mercs.

;D

You heard wrong, alliances are what the majority of reloaded factions do when they can't accomplish something alone and seeing as TC isn't our main point we've never had to ruin our identity with this method even when all our enemies do it.

Everyone who wishes to play with The Khans must join the way everyone has joined, there's no exceptions.

We show up with less numbers most of the time but we show up as one faction, don't you forget that. Anyone who has a different tag is a Khanscript working his way into the faction.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:34:06 am by Bison »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: January 13, 2016, 08:32:10 am »
I've heard Social Warriors are allies with Red Cross, Peacekeeper Squad, CCM and BSG + FO2 mercs.

I've heared Khans are allied with Rogues, TTTLA and C88 + FO2 mercs.

;D
I think our Doctor needs to see your ears.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

KestreL

« Reply #5328 on: January 13, 2016, 09:09:13 am »
You heard wrong, alliances are what the majority of reloaded factions do when they can't accomplish something alone and seeing as TC isn't our main point we've never had to ruin our identity with this method even when all our enemies do it.

Everyone who wishes to play with The Khans must join the way everyone has joined, there's no exceptions.

We show up with less numbers most of the time but we show up as one faction, don't you forget that. Anyone who has a different tag is a Khanscript working his way into the faction.

Oh, so in this case, it's not an alliance.
The way I see it is that you're taking people from any faction that isnt playing much anymore. I havent played this server in a long time, but from what I see your group has, and this is just from the tip of my mind here: Mushroom, LeMark, Sharky, Slaz.
Under your faction tag or not. They are players which will most likely leave as soon as their group becomes active. And I'm fairly sure it's the same as with Social Warriors.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm very glad to see new factions being formed. But all recent ones are just the same players flowing through different factions. Much like a hinkley match on shuffle.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5329 on: January 13, 2016, 09:44:08 am »
That's on outsiders view perhaps, there is a reason the old factions aren't around anymore. No disrespect to great deeds of the past.

The Khans is a different subject entirely, we are ancient and we are a clan. We will be around when Reloaded is shut down and we will probably be long gone from here before that, unleashing the raid on an unspoiled unprepared community somewhere else.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #5330 on: January 13, 2016, 10:05:13 am »
We played FOT originally, we ventured on 2238 and are now on reloaded so I don't see how we would fall into that "new" faction category but regardless members will come and go but they ultimately still have to join the correct way. I'd say 95% of the people that have followed us from different factions are now loyal because we offer more than just Reloaded.

If you come into our TS you'll see a large number of players on reloaded doing various things but a equally larger number of players playing multiple games under the Khan flag, not to mention that there's constant laughter.

It's a community, a brotherhood. There's been plenty of people who joined up to "rape" us but after seeing what we are about they decided to stick around.

Of course there are people who would disagree with what I say but there's a reason we are a 16 year old clan.

If you want to PVP, TC, Patrol, Do traps in both TB and RT and just have a laugh then just join The Khans.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:07:29 am by Bison »

KestreL

« Reply #5331 on: January 13, 2016, 10:12:29 am »
That's on outsiders view perhaps, there is a reason the old factions aren't around anymore. No disrespect to great deeds of the past.

From the way I see it they arn't around due to being bored of playing FOnline for so long. And some players turn to new gangs with want to hold onto their true gang. An 1man alliance sorta-speak. Its happening in every FOnline.

The Khans is a different subject entirely, we are ancient and we are a clan. We will be around when Reloaded is shut down and we will probably be long gone from here before that, unleashing the raid on an unspoiled unprepared community somewhere else.
(...)

So hardcore...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:15:11 am by A3 »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: January 13, 2016, 11:11:55 am »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: January 13, 2016, 12:07:46 pm »
pain in the ass... like allways... i see UV allways here... one fraction... trusted members... and u... and your friends?? stfu... i dont see fractions here... i see only crying babys...  helpless people... i can put here your pm to Napalm when u want to join UV... when u type about sable fraction... whot u say about your friends from diferent fracions - i can show u real "propaganda" if u want. with real argus... not like u and your friends lies from your painfol ass.

>fraction
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #5334 on: January 13, 2016, 03:08:11 pm »
#rawhide on ForestNet

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: January 13, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »
i mean cheat, fast travel, in ur video 0:50-0:52, you are thinking about is cring or childish, i said "cheat" becouse u were here before me, when i used buggy from the spawn.
Reuploaded full cut from this part that are you wrote about, without any additional sounds - mic in only.

Stop talking bullshits. Any kind of cheats are not allowed in Social Warriors faction and everyone who use cheats to win get instaban. You are defeated with fair play (at least from our side) and you should agree with it finally.
Anyway you can put some description about how those buggy gets near the spawn point.

If you see someone when he's cheatting well then, make a screenshot by F3 button or movie by 3rd party recording tool, save the log from message box by F2, paste all these things here and push SEND button. I hope you, data and the other kids from your faction are not so retarted and understand it - it's so simple way to report instead bring some your problems here.

Red Cross? This is the main core of this faction. Pacekeepers? CCM? No way. But you forgot about The Black Hearts, Pistoleros, Red Sand Army and Amboy Dukes. Did I missed something?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:09:59 pm by worldremaker »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5336 on: January 14, 2016, 06:02:42 am »
Everything, just mention them they have to shit and piss all around beacouse they are not able to PvP  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Half-man, half machine, smelling of booze and gasoline.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:06:39 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: January 14, 2016, 07:54:48 am »
Everything, just mention them they have to shit and piss all around beacouse they are not able to PvP  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

gg, u killed 2v1 guy without drugs and 34% rad, nice.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: January 14, 2016, 07:56:47 am »

gg, u killed 2v1 guy without drugs and 34% rad, nice.

hes maximum implanted so who cares

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: January 14, 2016, 08:13:42 am »
In kompre sors defense, you can't kill a fully implanted tank with a LSW, so his no drug plead  is valid