Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692388 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3795 on: October 03, 2015, 10:40:11 am »
Napalm had few drop connections last time, it didn't have to be a rage-quit. I wasn't there, but if it's true there was no point in rushing in 7 guys again 3x more forces combined with players and NPCs at once. Btw. I didn't suspect you all gonna make some alliance heh :D
Invite Khans too :D

If u want to. Suffer.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: October 03, 2015, 10:51:33 am »
I don't think so that Khans will join you, rather you would have to join them and be their dogs. They have some specific humor...

Btw. I don't think so we will suffer, UV will not give up. It went through so much shit, that some alliance on their way isn't something new. I wasn't from the beginning in this faction, but I know it's history from forum, in game knowledge and last few months of working together. That's all combined bring me to respect UV as a faction and Napalm as a Leader. If you talk with him in normal way, without rage and insults. Well, than you will see he's not a moron with language problems as he's described by his opponents on forum. Just need to open mind and walk out from your shelter. Fighting in TC doesn't mean we have not to respect our TC enemies. Good luck guys and see you on battlefield.
GUN FOR HIRE

eight8

« Reply #3797 on: October 03, 2015, 10:54:50 am »
DA cry more...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: October 03, 2015, 10:55:32 am »
Napalm had few drop connections last time, it didn't have to be a rage-quit. I wasn't there, but if it's true there was no point in rushing in 7 guys again 3x more forces combined with players and NPCs at once. Btw. I didn't suspect you all gonna make some alliance heh :D

Hey mr. founder of UV, I know Napalm more than You so just dont talk about him, ok?  ::)
Let me quess how many guys joined you from other factions: Hell Angels, Claw mercs, MODs, even 1 from Riot, Train Robbers, VC something so keep crying instead of congrats for us that you have some action.  ::)

3x more forces combined with players and NPCs at once
If you werent there, then You dont have idea what are you talking about. :)

DA cry more...

Just shut up this time.

Fighting in TC doesn't mean we have not to respect our TC enemies. Good luck guys and see you on battlefield.

I hope that someday we will find you on TC, becuase taking towns in the night is not for PvP. Its for caps.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:57:52 am by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #3799 on: October 03, 2015, 11:02:04 am »
uuuueeehhhh... smells like shit... change your pants...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: October 03, 2015, 11:07:04 am »
uuuueeehhhh... smells like shit... change your pants...

What?

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #3801 on: October 03, 2015, 11:09:42 am »
cry more... like a little baby... = DA propaganda

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: October 03, 2015, 11:14:07 am »
Swarm crying that enemy got more swarm in his swarm... pvp apes, ure pathetic.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: October 03, 2015, 11:20:49 am »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3804 on: October 03, 2015, 11:31:54 am »
morones like allways... 12 enemys +8 police vs 7 uv.... idiots cry on forum bcs noone come...

Where is your swarm now boy?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: October 03, 2015, 11:34:33 am »
I was fighting this weak 2 or 3 times in day time hours. DA I had big respect for you, but you are slowly going down. I'm no Mr founder cause I was moving around with few UV boys in previous session too. And I wasn't connected with UV, TC etc at all.  So I not found out about UV 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I was trying to be nice, have some culture and talk loud about our problems to just cut it off or just lower this drama around game and forum. I'm afraid you are too much anty uv to talk in normal manner with me in this case. I don't know what Napalm or his boys have done to you, but your in game activity goes around shitting on UV, wtf man went wrong ?
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: October 03, 2015, 11:35:15 am »
cry more... like a little baby... = DA propaganda
You really want to see his propaganda? You really want to cry about "they have too much people for us" (equal)? You really want to cry again about changing the game because you will start to losing? Go to sleep now, prepare for your night shift and the winning with nobody, asshole.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: October 03, 2015, 12:42:05 pm »
I was fighting this weak 2 or 3 times in day time hours. DA I had big respect for you, but you are slowly going down. I'm no Mr founder cause I was moving around with few UV boys in previous session too. And I wasn't connected with UV, TC etc at all.  So I not found out about UV 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I was trying to be nice, have some culture and talk loud about our problems to just cut it off or just lower this drama around game and forum. I'm afraid you are too much anty uv to talk in normal manner with me in this case. I don't know what Napalm or his boys have done to you, but your in game activity goes around shitting on UV, wtf man went wrong ?

You were talking like I wouldnt know who is Napalm. His  "drop connections" are always ragequitting the game, becuase he is getting mad when he loose, if you didnt find them 2 weeks ago you should validate it.
Sorry but if u are talking that we were 3x more than you + militia while we were equel then something is wrong with you.

Ahhh and again you took Klamath at night, now you have one of thousand reasons what went wrong with me and their "pvp" style.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: October 03, 2015, 01:05:55 pm »

I quoted myself, reread it once again please. I never said you had 3x more people. I didn't stated something like this, from simple cause. I wasn't there. I wrote IF IT'S TRUE, cause someone wrote about your big squad. I didn't said you had much more guys. Don't put not mine words in my mouth Dark Angel.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: October 03, 2015, 01:20:57 pm »

I quoted myself, reread it once again please. I never said you had 3x more people. I didn't stated something like this, from simple cause. I wasn't there. I wrote IF IT'S TRUE, cause someone wrote about your big squad. I didn't said you had much more guys. Don't put not mine words in my mouth Dark Angel.

validate it, dont be shy.