Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692387 times)

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2190 on: March 18, 2015, 04:42:29 pm »
Beer, lmao ok I will keep that in mind, so far it's been too true.

Knuckle, that is a good point, while I don't mind if wipe never happens, I'd also embrace it if it were to happen.
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: March 18, 2015, 08:30:29 pm »
OK, I'm going to pretend to be an average UV member for a second. *Clears throat* AHEM.

"UV isn't swarm! BBS and Pistoleros swarm, we play with numbers because we can't tell them not to come! If you had so many players, you would swarm too! We don't care about loot, because it isn't our- uh.. i mean uh... because its only pixels! learn to fight and git gud nubs! Thkull Powa!"

Now back to my own voice. UltraViolence IS INDEED the only factions that swarms with crazy numbers such as 12v5, 4v1, 7v2 etc. Sometimes Pistoleros has high numbers, but they don't set up back stab swarm operations like UV does. It's one thing to take a town with 12 guys, but it's totally unacceptable to back stab a 2v2 operation with 5 extra guys in HPA and high tier weaponry.

I respect some members of UV, but its only hanging by a thread. It's hard to respect someone with the name of such a disgusting faction. Sorry guys, but I'll be glad to see UV crumble post-wipe. Maybe we will even get the respectful members who are left without a place to go. I wouldn't mind.

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: March 18, 2015, 11:05:16 pm »
I propose a UV boycott for a week. Ignore them entirely and bore them to death.
Let them have the loot they so desperately need, pointless if they never get to use it. PVP Action >>> Loot
If someone says "Hey 3 UV in Reno, want to go?", I'll just say "Nah, let them sit there all day if they want"
I honestly have more fun in Hinkley than I do fighting UV noob swarm of Napalms characters. Wipe needs to happen.

KestreL

« Reply #2193 on: March 18, 2015, 11:11:26 pm »
Let them have the loot they so desperately need, pointless if they never get to use it. PVP Action >>> Loot
If someone says "Hey 3 UV in Reno, want to go?", I'll just say "Nah, let them sit there all day if they want"
I honestly have more fun in Hinkley than I do fighting UV noob swarm of Napalms characters. Wipe needs to happen.

Ragequit!!!  :D

You may think you are in control of it, but really, you are scared of UV it seems.  :-X

Knuckle

« Reply #2194 on: March 18, 2015, 11:27:29 pm »

kill 2 in window

kill the two trying to backstab us on comerical

lol this is why :D nevermind
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:32:09 pm by Knuckle »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: March 18, 2015, 11:38:15 pm »
Dude, not fighting is what they want. Idk if you know but they thrive on looting reno and tc boxes uncontested. They have had months to do it after BBS and the other factions left the server and PvP was dead and they liked it. Even when another faction is dominant I would catch many of their members bluesuiting reno all the time. The only time they get bored is when they lose because they can't swarm. Then they pretend to leave to fonline 2 and are back within a week.

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: March 19, 2015, 01:10:43 am »

kill 2 in window

kill the two trying to backstab us on comerical

lol this is why :D nevermind

You pretty much nailed exactly why UV is so despised. Garbage players who compensate with numbers rather than individual skill. Can't remember the last time I consistently lost 1v1 or 2v2 against them, but I can count at least a dozen times where I lost 1v4 or 2v6. That's what Mexicans do though, they swarm in real life too, that's why Mexican females constantly pop out children, to feed the swarm lmao.

bossman2316

• View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: March 19, 2015, 02:13:07 am »
Melt your such a noob  ;D you got rekt 3v3 in reno today
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:15:15 am by bossman2316 »
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power i gain victory through victory my chains will be broken....

bossman2316

• View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: March 19, 2015, 02:17:19 am »
And whats up with this swarm shit hell ya we swarmed swarm op lmao :D
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power i gain victory through victory my chains will be broken....

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: March 19, 2015, 03:25:52 am »
loooooooool

UV you suck xd  Can't believe that "notthetankers" didn't finish me off omg that was hilarious :D

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: March 19, 2015, 03:27:26 am »
Melt your such a noob  ;D you got rekt 3v3 in reno today

You mean the "3v3" where no one was on drugs or with PVP gear? We were gunna go in and out, I was buying gecko breath, Coach was checking TC locker, and Cannon is a brand new recruit with very little experience that we were talking to via TS3. Yeah man you are so strong, lol hilarious. Keep bringing Tunak, I love two shotting him with zero risk.

You just lost miserably to us in Reno, we had crap non statted gear and still crushed you guys. You had more people AND better gear and you still lost, so if you have that, then what are you missing? That's right, you're missing SKILL. Do everyone a favor and uninstall already. Oh and Muffin, stop being a hypocrite with your "it's not me, it's them!" bullshit. I fell for it the first couple of times but now literally every time that we kill UV in even fights, you come in as part of the swarm then try to act cool about it. Screw all of UV, including you. When you finally join MoD (if you ever do) then we can talk.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:34:44 am by Melt »

bossman2316

• View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: March 19, 2015, 03:41:56 am »
one win woohoo lol why dont you come back then.You guys are like ya we won 1 and are like okay now to forums to to brag its hilarious :D

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: March 19, 2015, 03:47:24 am »
one win woohoo lol why dont you come back then.You guys are like ya we won 1 and are like okay now to forums to to brag its hilarious :D

At first we weren't even going to give you any action and three of our five members had to leave because it's 2am where they are from. Sam insisted on us going because he was bored so we took a bunch of crappy stuff and went in to satisfy him. We never expected to win, and UV's lack of skill took us by surprise. It was a hilarious victory, wish I had recorded. Good thing no one is bothering to take back the towns, you guys need a few more months of item farming before you can stand a chance, and by then we will just take it off of you. Post wipe, UV will fall apart, all the noobs that you recruited will be clueless.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:52:29 am by Melt »

bossman2316

• View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: March 19, 2015, 03:54:35 am »
lol okay bro we will see who is the noob tomorrow doing tc

Cjpk

• "Cjpk" /ingame, Cjpk
    • View Profile
PvP. for the Capybara.
« Reply #2204 on: March 19, 2015, 04:09:07 am »
I understand players are upset, but Capybaras when threatend in big groups act as a pack, they have large incisors and can be fierce but fragile creatures, capybaras like to stay all day in water, theyve been even know to breed/play the majority of their days in water, capybaras incisors constantly grow and therefor must allways constantly chew grass to keep their incisor length in check. if you plan to adopt a capybara think of buying two because they need constant social stimuli and can get lonely. thank you all! and be considerate!
I like long walks on the beach and chilling with my waifus, and i like my frendz ehg blax n bur.