May 18, 2024, 12:56:26 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692887 times)

Napalm

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1755 on: January 11, 2015, 11:03:53 pm »
All enemies tremble when Ultra Violence enter the city. Why? They shout on the radio 0 for help. They need swarm at any cost. They are not strong to resist as faction. Good night scum enemies!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: January 11, 2015, 11:34:36 pm »
All enemies tremble when Ultra Violence enter the city. Why? They shout on the radio 0 for help. They need swarm at any cost. They are not strong to resist as faction. Good night scum enemies!
Cool beans, it was 6 vs 10 in redding so asked Americans for help

looks like you guys trembled  ;D  ;D  ;D  8)

KestreL

« Reply #1757 on: January 12, 2015, 12:33:30 am »

I just came back from hinkley to see what was up... and OMG, I've never seen such a Whore that some people call a faction "UV"
Heres some quotes:

"DOMINATED"
"NOOBS, JOIN US"
"SEND ME PM ON FORUM AND JOIN US"
"WE DOMINATED THIS SERVER, STFU"
"JOIN US"

After a swarm fight of Pit "7v12" :

"DOMINATED"
"SEND ME PM ON FORUM TO JOIN"

No offence but uh... wait, yes offence, you guys need to grow up.

I laughed irl when I heared:

"UV ARE TRUE FACTION, YOU GUYS ARE NOOBS, JOIN US"

idk bout you guys, but I haven't seen such spam in ages... over hinkley! Haha

For me, this server isnt worth playing anymore untle some kind of wipe, But tonight in hinkley was really funny, thank you guys, xD

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:51:15 am by Aco »

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: January 12, 2015, 12:41:16 am »

I just came back from hinkley to see what was up... and OMG, I've never seen such a Whore that some people call a faction "UV"
Heres some quotes:

"DOMINATED"
"NOOBS, JOIN US"
"JOIN US"

"DOMINATED"

For me, this server isnt worth playing anymore untle some kind of wipe, But tonight in hinkley was really funny, thank you guys, xD
I thought we wouldnt have to explain this, but i guess there are some people with difficulties. That was a joke, we did that couse people complain about it, just trolling, having fun, not like you it seems, i see a lot of buthurt in you, whats wrong? lost at hinkley?  ;D ;D ;D

KestreL

« Reply #1759 on: January 12, 2015, 12:48:48 am »
Nah, not butthurt. I'm always calm, silently waiting for the wipe to brush away ur band... of.. hmm, trolls? idk what u guys call yourselves

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: January 12, 2015, 12:57:26 am »
Nah, not butthurt. I'm always calm, silently waiting for the wipe to brush away ur band... of.. hmm, trolls? idk what u guys call yourselves
we were playing with guys that arnt in our faction against ppl that are in our faction, like i said, its called having fun. you should try it sometime.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: January 12, 2015, 02:14:47 am »

Heres some quotes:

"DOMINATED"
"NOOBS, JOIN US"
"JOIN US"

"DOMINATED"

Guess u called i told you what was going on  xD UV some nice players in my opinion 88 is nicest of them from my exp do earlier we went to 2v2 him and cheech and my com just turned off for some reason hes like sorry bro but then we go back for round 2 of 2v2 and theres 7 uv and 3 in hpa xD some times its to much plus the UV.BS is just an excuse for multi log when u think of it cause u can't tell whos who
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: January 12, 2015, 02:27:35 am »

Heres some quotes:

"DOMINATED"
"NOOBS, JOIN US"

Dat sure is a lot of reading  8)
"JOIN US"

"DOMINATED"

Guess u called i told you what was going on  xD UV some nice players in my opinion 88 is nicest of them from my exp do earlier we went to 2v2 him and cheech and my com just turned off for some reason hes like sorry bro but then we go back for round 2 of 2v2 and theres 7 uv and 3 in hpa xD some times its to much plus the UV.BS is just an excuse for multi log when u think of it cause u can't tell whos who

Napalm

« Reply #1763 on: January 12, 2015, 04:20:58 am »
This game is not like Counter Strike, where teams not naturally balanced. So unbalanced fights will happen for sure in a few moments. You can try to fight even with fewer, against a swarm. We maintain our UV identity, we have no alliances and we will never have alliances with inexperienced factions again. All experiments were ultimately negative. Always the same.

Well, our enemies prefer to call any unoccupied faction to correct the problem about number of the game. Today UV were 9 against 7 players. These players then requested support to a garbage faction. Then they were twice against us in BH. We managed to defend the city anyway.

They do not work for their faction, they do not recruit, they want the easy way out. They have no blood to withstand difficult times. We had problem with numbers when Barracudas were with former members uv and gays as Stalker (smart dual logger) and other noobs of wasteland.  We were always few. Some old members back, new members were born in the game. Many difficulties with new players. But we continue and we will continue our struggle.

HATED AND PROUD, SKULL POWER!

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: January 12, 2015, 06:16:53 am »
Got any screens from after?

;)
After? you mean when we went again with normal gear knowing that you were a lot more and lost? no. are you really braging a 8 vs 4?  :P i have a lot more screens and vids from other fights coming up tho.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: January 12, 2015, 10:18:46 am »
Quote from: You spotted a wild napalm
[11:16] == Napalm [~56c3e140@0x36ce9e75-97324992X.lyrmin.ru] has joined #reloaded
[11:17] <Napalm> SKULL POWER BITCHES
[11:17] == Napalm [~56c3e140@0x36ce9e75-97324992X.lyrmin.ru] has quit [Quit: Page closed]

you mad? :D

btw that is what i associate with skull power ^^

(some mad german rapper)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:24:51 am by triqua »

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: January 12, 2015, 11:19:47 am »
>.ru
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

KestreL

« Reply #1767 on: January 12, 2015, 01:03:34 pm »
So unbalanced fights will happen for sure in a few moments

Yeah, no shit. so why you cry when enemies call some 'Noob trash faction' more frags for you... I don't think you guys even know what it is to do TC the 'Right way' I mean like... everytime I see the UV timer It's always 10 minutes, like you guys use some sort of 300% speech char, which tottaly contredicts what one of you once said 'We don't fight for loot, we fight for PvP'

we will never have alliances with inexperienced factions again

When will you realise...  that you guys ARE the inexperienced gang...

These players then requested support to a garbage faction

I'd link you to your 'UV ARE REQUESTING SUPPORT' but I'm too lazy, I'm sure you get my point.

But we continue and we will continue our struggle.

You'd probably continue ur strugle untile its UV vs Reno box, and recruit more people to make sure Uv loots that box every hour of the day.

SKULL POWER!

Drop it man.. just let it go, it's not cool xD

I agree with triquaa on this one.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: January 12, 2015, 03:26:21 pm »
[11:16] == Napalm [~56c3e140@0x36ce9e75-97324992X.lyrmin.ru] has joined #reloaded
[11:17] == Napalm [~56c3e140@0x36ce9e75-97324992X.lyrmin.ru] has quit [Quit: Page closed]

(some mad german rapper)

I always imagine Napalm hanging in the milk bar in his codpiece.

Or maybe my brain is just wrong...

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: January 12, 2015, 03:58:25 pm »

(some mad german rapper)

Sido ? xD