May 17, 2024, 03:36:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692399 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1395 on: October 17, 2014, 09:29:43 pm »
your faction has a lot of fast reloggers too blahblahblah cheat, not less than UV.
So you're actually admitting your ppl cheat....moreover your reasoning for that is "cause they cheat too!11"...heck, an IQ of an ameba...and i thought people cant be that dumb :/
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: October 17, 2014, 09:58:39 pm »
Yeah, of course. We all are cheaters and that's the only reason we win.

I just scrolled 4-6 pages of "Banhammer strikes" topic and 80% of the bans are UV's. Coincidence? ;)

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: October 17, 2014, 10:57:21 pm »
your faction has a lot of fast reloggers too blahblahblah cheat, not less than UV.
So you're actually admitting your ppl cheat....moreover your reasoning for that is "cause they cheat too!11"...heck, an IQ of an ameba...and i thought people cant be that dumb :/

Are you serious? before posting please read, we have been quoting from banhammer strikes with BB. ppl in my faction were banned as well as ppl in amboys. Let me break it down for you couse i see you have difficulties, if you are banned it means that you cheated. CHEAT=BAN. i hope i made myself clear.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: October 17, 2014, 11:04:47 pm »
Let me break it down for you couse i see you have difficulties, if you are banned it means that you cheated. CHEAT=BAN. i hope i made myself clear.
im UV and i dont cheat.
Re: Banhammer strikes
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2014, 12:32:23 AM »
Characters: Mapuche, Nevaska, Rusty., -Dendito-
Ban duration: 168h
Description: Fastrelog in PvP in New Reno 2 days ago.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: October 17, 2014, 11:10:35 pm »
Ultraviolence? Och lord...

Bang Bang Smash

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: October 17, 2014, 11:14:36 pm »
ayyyy lmao, UV still noobs

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: October 17, 2014, 11:25:52 pm »
Let me break it down for you couse i see you have difficulties, if you are banned it means that you cheated. CHEAT=BAN. i hope i made myself clear.
im UV and i dont cheat.
Re: Banhammer strikes
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2014, 12:32:23 AM »
Characters: Mapuche, Nevaska, Rusty., -Dendito-
Ban duration: 168h
Description: Fastrelog in PvP in New Reno 2 days ago.
I think i dont need to explain to you that we share characters, you have seen Dendito lately and ive been off for almost 2 monts, dont play fool. Stalker and manero... what can i say? the 2 ultimates whiners on the forums. like i said before, you are only seen on the forums.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: October 17, 2014, 11:39:38 pm »
I think i dont need to explain to you that we share characters, you have seen Dendito lately and ive been off for almost 2 monts, dont play fool. Stalker and manero... what can i say? the 2 ultimates whiners on the forums. like i said before, you are only seen on the forums.
Sorry I'm trying to wait for wipe but you still see me killing you noobs

(yesterday)

2:40 mark

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: October 17, 2014, 11:53:33 pm »
Sorry I'm trying to wait for wipe but you still see me killing you noobs

(yesterday)

2:40 mark
I cant even post a real answer to you, i still remember when you were alone and crying to be an UV member. Keep on hiding wherever you are.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: October 18, 2014, 12:15:04 am »
I cant even post a real answer to you, i still remember when you were alone and crying to be an UV member. Keep on hiding wherever you are.
lol actually UV came to me. Napalm is all like "hey stalker! come PvP with us"

I was like, k , since no pistolero was on for a long time, since only enemy was BBS
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:18:32 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: October 18, 2014, 12:20:25 am »
lol actually UV came to me. Napalm is all like "hey stalker! come PvP with us"

I was like, k , since no pistolero was on for a long time
Oh come on, dont make me search for your post. Anyway, enough writing. You guys can keep on talking about us, we know you cant live without UV   ;)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: October 18, 2014, 12:22:35 am »
Oh come on, dont make me search for your post. Anyway, enough writing. You guys can keep on talking about us, we know you cant live without UV   ;)
go ahead and search, you'll find nothing.

also ask napalm yourself

KestreL

« Reply #1407 on: October 18, 2014, 01:58:25 am »
Don't argue. Make alliance and fight ! Its all you guys are good for nowadays ...   :-X

Someone should really delete this thread and the PvP screen's one.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: October 18, 2014, 07:53:54 am »
Negative. All flame should exist only in a controlled environment.

Napalm

« Reply #1409 on: October 18, 2014, 08:03:29 am »
These topics could be deleted by me. I do not care anymore about what you say. We're strong and this is a reflection of our effort as faction. No two battles are won by the enemies that will affect us. Most of you are envious ones who want at all costs to tarnish the image of our faction. But the truth is that we grow every day in all aspects. So I dont give a hot about what you think.