Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692472 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2013, 06:30:00 pm »
Yes. Next Time i will make order "dont shoot zju..because he is poor bbs and he dont know what he is doing"!!!

Poor bbs :(:(:(:(:(

Daryl

« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2013, 06:31:28 pm »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:37:34 pm by Daryl »

shemsu

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2013, 06:34:55 pm »
You just can't get over it..
deal with it.

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2013, 06:37:55 pm »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2013, 06:59:07 pm »
I found this breaking news in Westeland13 tv station

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2013, 09:01:26 pm »
Pizdoleros: Having huge numbers and still duallog...  ::)

Daryl

« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2013, 09:39:09 pm »
This is to kirkor from bbs faction in reply from ban hammer strikes post.

1. Stop crying
2. Screen shots mean nothing (photo shops)
3. Stop posting stuff and spamming the ban hammer post and also it seems you are butthurt because we been beating you
4. Also thanks for gear

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2013, 09:49:35 pm »

1. Stop crying
3. Stop posting stuff and spamming the ban hammer post and also it seems you are butthurt because we been beating you
4. Also thanks for gear
Says the ban them or i wont donate guy,it was obviously a fast relog and that clown should get what he deserves.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 07, 2013, 11:27:50 pm »

1. Stop crying
4. Also thanks for gear

1. Pizdoleros are the only ones that cries alot in almost every topic about BBS.
Kilgore I'm sorry but you are somehow bending the rules for some of bbs, kill n die got caught duel logging in PvP then again,  then gets a warning if get banned next time it's permanent, silent hill and another of kill n die alt get caught again, but get ban of 5 days... Waah, waaaah I cry! I cry many more posts like this.
2. Sure, like I have nothing better to do. There are logs anyway, so yeah... Be ready for ban.
3. Like you didn't spam "omfg ban BBS forevuh! hurr-durr! Dey cheat!" I will repeat your post again:
Kilgore I'm sorry but you are somehow bending the rules for some of bbs, kill n die got caught duel logging in PvP then again,  then gets a warning if get banned next time it's permanent, silent hill and another of kill n die alt get caught again, but get ban of 5 days... Waah, waaaah I cry! I cry many more posts like this.
4. Too bad you still use crappiest shit possible. The only one with balls is Kestrel using PA (for which thanks, btw). All the other Pizdoleros use only noob items with no bonuses whatsoever.

5. U mad?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:31:26 pm by Kirkor »

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2013, 11:37:02 pm »
4. Too bad you still use crappiest shit possible. The only one with balls is Kestrel using PA (for which thanks, btw). All the other Pizdoleros use only noob items with no bonuses whatsoever.
I thought we played PvP and not the best crafter of the year contest.

shemsu

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2013, 01:07:54 am »
I'm not 100% sure, but i think it might be my idea to pronounce you guys as "pizdoleros"- its just a phrase.. I don't know.. Any way, yeah- start using some stuff worth looting. I don't get to loot very often, but when i do, its usually crap I wouldn't...crap on... um.. yeah. Start making better stuff, please :)
deal with it.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 08, 2013, 01:27:25 am »
I thought we played PvP and not the best crafter of the year contest.

If you (supposedly) won with us so many times, then you shouldn't have to craft the stuff. Use the looted one. Oh wait. I forgot that you only bark about winning, but there wasn't too many of those "wins".

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2013, 01:35:15 am »
Well, I don’t loot during Town Control, so what do I know  ::)

Kaaon

« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2013, 03:26:23 am »
ridiculous that KND needs 4 other people plus 2 rocket companions. to kill me and shadow and gauvaran, buh bye first hummer. gg
4 other people ? seriously ?
it was 3v3 and KnD killed most of you

shadowsight

• View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2013, 03:34:25 am »
This is how it happened .
We're talking about hunting in IRC . Killndie smells a good pvp chance so he's looking for us . He got us like it showed in the 1st pic . 1st wave ends with his defeat . Then they both change to another alts .

2nd wave : This time he uses HPA and Bozar and a vertibird . Lucky for me that he's next to me so i do 2 1-hex bursts with my XL .

3rd wave : We made mistake by not leaving when we have chance . Seki , wystan and 2 RL companions from BBS joined to help them and defeat us .

You said "shadow so me thought we are friend) ... but you insult and threat me" .
Well ... let me answer you this . What kind of friend know that his friend is hunting enclave , but he jumps to that enc and start shooting first ?

Anyway ... thanks for the fight ...