May 19, 2024, 10:39:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: To Reload the Reloaded  (Read 123419 times)

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: To Reload the Reloaded
« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2014, 10:22:13 pm »
Placing a flare makes an area in which anyone can spawn into. No exploit.
A build with 10 perception and earlier sequence WILL get 2 turns in a flare trap. Game mechanics, no exploit.

People just get mad when they can't beat others. But don't worry, the server will be even MOAR carebare after the wipe. Kilgore said he is removing the -1ap crafting bonus. GG turn based players, gg.

Well, I remember going in with you and 2 other people and closing a TB trap down. 1 AP shots are only a crutch and amusement, and not necessary to fight in TB. I'm looking forward to the widening of that gap.

:)

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #391 on: December 30, 2014, 10:28:08 pm »
A build with 10 perception and earlier sequence WILL get 2 turns in a flare trap. Game mechanics, no exploit.

People just get mad when they can't beat others. But don't worry, the server will be even MOAR carebare after the wipe. Kilgore said he is removing the -1ap crafting bonus. GG turn based players, gg.
Nooooooo D:
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #392 on: December 31, 2014, 12:55:13 am »
I'm sure there's a few players on their first build >2 who dont know about flare traps...... maybe 3 of them..... anyone else who walks into a flare, pretty much deserves what they get (one way or the other).
Actually that hurts turn based, though not as bad as some TB ideas floated around here.........
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 31, 2014, 05:53:45 am »
i never heard about the AP bonus going away for crafted items.
:(
i did hear about the 1 AP shooter going away.
:(
but the game should still kick ass when done.
:)
just got to change the builds/game play.

AtomicWrangler

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 31, 2014, 03:14:43 pm »
why wait until the wipe?
Well...this is simple. Im playin FOnline for more than 5 years(with some few-months brakes). I tried 5 different servers including Reloaded. We had good fights here,mostly against BBS. But almost all old gangs (Rogues,SoT,BBS,C88,...) playin on different server,so no enemy here and its a long time ago,when the last one move out.
This server is overflooded with t4 due to those stupid magic boxes in Whorehouse and especially in Reno,where u can loot t4 or implant in bluesuit,which is bad. Stuff is not worth anything bcs everybody have everything x1000.
Right now this server,compared to another one, where the majority of the FOnline population playin is bad. So im not waitin...im still shootin my old enemyes...just on different field. Its refreshing actually,bcs of different builds and alot of other things.
With wipe changelog,ill be back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:16:32 pm by AtomicWrangler »
Roleplaying Rider

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 31, 2014, 05:23:10 pm »
Those "stupid magic boxes" are actually a good source of fun. Even nowadays, when the server (according to many) is empty, I have been having a great time fighting people in these locations, basically all small scale pvp happens either in Reno or Warehouse.

As Atomic mentioned there are not many of old gangs left, true, but the reason for that is they mostly play on their own servers they had created, which is logical. Despite that, this server has like only 25% less population than the other popular FOnline server, this isn't bad right?

For people who liked pvp on 2238 and still hesitate whether to play before the wipe, I highly encourage you to do so.

AtomicWrangler

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 31, 2014, 06:13:55 pm »
Those "stupid magic boxes" are actually a good source of fun. Even nowadays, when the server (according to many) is empty, I have been having a great time fighting people in these locations, basically all small scale pvp happens either in Reno or Warehouse.
There was fights even without free top loot for any bluesuit. And u remember these days for sure,mate.
As Atomic mentioned there are not many of old gangs left, true, but the reason for that is they mostly play on their own servers they had created, which is logical.
This is not true. Second server develops guys from SoT. And yes,SoT is active there. But there are other old gangs too,including BBS. This server develops guys from BBS. Im sure,that you get it.
Despite that, this server has like only 25% less population than the other popular FOnline server, this isn't bad right?
For people who liked pvp on 2238 and still hesitate whether to play before the wipe, I highly encourage you to do so.
Well...its more than yours 25 % my friend,but i agree that population here is stable. However Fonline is always about interacting with other players. And if u have like 100 nessies,whos camping in bases +about 50 players,whos actually camping stupid magic box in reno only(as you said)...u have different values.
Im not sayin,that Reloaded is shitty server. I had lot of fun here. But right now the second server is better in all aspects. Well...you must not be lazy to start again from nothin. But for me...this is one of the best things in Fonline. No matter what server.
Well...im goin to get drunk now. Happy new year for you all,Fonline kurwas! No matter what server you smokin.
Roleplaying Rider

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 01, 2015, 02:21:36 pm »
...you must not be lazy to start again from nothin.
Why do I see people saying this all the time, it is not about being lazy or not, every session I played I had at least 15 combat characters and loads of stuff, but I always hated it and always will. At that point I didn't care but now I'm older and my time is more precious than before. Now I just refuse to start again, I refuse to spend hours doing something that has no real value for me (zero fun factor), I just don't want to come back from work and start working again in the game. If I use the same logic from my perspective, I could call all those people who craft or level lazy, because they don't do pvp or they are too lazy to organize something. Neither of these make sense, so please, call people lazy in work environment, not in a game.

This is about playing a game, having fun, what's the point of playing a game if you are not having fun? For people who like to level and hoard things starting from nothing is actually the best thing that can happen, but for hardcore fighters who hate doing anything else than shooting other players every new start is pain in the ass, those are the people I want on this server.
There was fights even without free top loot for any bluesuit. And u remember these days for sure,mate.
I remember 2238 server being in a very similar state (like 7 months without any update) and I don't think there was constant ongoing action anywhere, the server had 40 people online and was basically empty. Without these magic lockers you all (mainly leavers) pick on, the server would be truly empty.
This is not true. Second server develops guys from SoT. And yes,SoT is active there. But there are other old gangs too,including BBS. This server develops guys from BBS. Im sure,that you get it.
I said mostly, BBS is an exception but other gangs somehow contribute to other servers (Rogues, SoT to FO2, C88 to AoP etc.).

AtomicWrangler

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 03, 2015, 06:25:55 pm »
Oh man...nice wall of text...i see that you are not that lazy as i thought :D
But im not talkin about 24/7 farming or crafting...actually im playin only one char...and this one char is sniper,that is not good in farming at all...but hey...some shitty metal armor and rifle is not that hard to get. And for actions u need only 26 lvls,which is very fast to exp especially for pro like you.
Well...i can continue with this emailing,but man...its not very enjoyable for me. Also...this is not very good place. If you wanna continue in discussion,please...catch me in Rogues or Pistoleros TS.
Roleplaying Rider

Strike

« Reply #399 on: January 10, 2015, 05:18:32 pm »
Omg, I just see something weird:

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=189.msg50525#msg50525

What you think about this? Good or bad for next season?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 05:24:46 pm by Strike »

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #400 on: January 10, 2015, 08:14:45 pm »
Omg, I just see something weird:

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=189.msg50525#msg50525

What you think about this? Good or bad for next season?
I think it'll make no real difference except for pve. Pvp builds are usually built around drugs, and will die when those wear off addictions or not in most cases.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

jamesfett

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 10, 2015, 11:50:13 pm »
it is very easy to get a damn near infinate supply of drugs so might as well remove addiction

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2015, 06:28:51 pm »
The only purpose of drugs addictions is "hey I lost APs, time to take new drugs".
Everybody walks around with an extra set of drugs anyway.

Cutmorelove

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 22, 2015, 01:03:37 am »
It's almost a year since Ive stopped playing cus of this post and im still waiting for wipe to come back, checking this post every few weeks...

jamesfett

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 22, 2015, 11:49:04 am »
i also check regularly and still waiting for wipe all these changes seem trivial just wipe already xD why cant updates come after the wipe? i heared about the wipe gave most of my stuff away n quit, now im forever waiting for this stupid wipe why announce it and it never happens :/ first i was depressed cuz its going to wipe but after a while i accepted its going to happen, AND IT NEVER DID, whats going on man im checking this shit all the time and nothing changes ever......

and also after some thought addiction should not be removed, but taking a drug while high should refresh its timer to full, shouldant need to wait for somthing to wear off before u can do more, ask any drug user in real life they never wait for it to wear off :P

and addiction should stay i remember one time i went out without an extra set it fucked me, never made that mistake again and addiction is just a part of fallout
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:53:30 am by jamesfett »