May 03, 2024, 12:39:38 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Desert Wasters.  (Read 1759 times)

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
The Desert Wasters.
« on: August 21, 2015, 10:23:32 pm »
I'm Help Bot for those that want to email me.

I'm currently using the Wasteland Union's Radio (At least I'm assuming it is)
Its me, Psycho-Girl, Metzger (sometimes), and a few newbies who seek me out.

Current Radio:

We mostly trade stuff with one another, so if you've just started the game and don't have at least 10K caps to your name you've come to the right place.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:19:55 pm by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
Random Tidbits; Log
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 10:24:08 pm »
Aug: 22

I've started over again, it'll be a while until I do anything interesting. Plus school.
So far I've started up a small trading circle, and I've gotten a few places set up producing ore, and getting some professions.
But I'm quite low on caps, especially since its been about a day since I've been active.
I've gotten a few players in my contacts, such as the Dark Squad. But its been quite few and far inbetween.

Aug: 29'
I've gotten out of "debt" being able to cover all my expenses now, with about 150K caps to my name
Probably 200K worth of merchandise, and now have a stable amount of contacts.
I've gotten to what I'd consider my mid game, being able to solo entire missions such as the Gun RUnner's which is repeatable daily it seems.
Hooking up with the Wasteland Union was only interesting for a few days selling slaves, then it seems as though they've mostly gone silent with Metzger (their leader maybe?) mostly disappearing. Psycho, Caravan, and Metz are seen on and off but have all basically left the Union, it was a nice foundation however for the game.
My trading circle has more or less stayed the same with a few bluesuits seeking me out to buy combat armor from time to time. The new cars are nice as well, a few came from The Khans who managed to attack my caravans a few times but lost their cars in the process somehow. (love the faction's atmosphere for fallout, but raiders are kinda making it hard to farm)

Sept - 5
Hunting Party found 20 sets of Desert CA, and HPA?!?! Its been a rather good day today with over 1M in the bank, and with interesting items like 32 Motion sensors. Life's going along now xD!

Sept - 10
Found more Implants, HPA, and had a good party xD! With 5M in the bank, bases stretching from sea to end. Khans have declared war on me attacking some helpless miners and causing collateral damage to other factions. It makes rather interesting conversation with the others.

Sept - 22
Due to IRL, I've been unable to perform my duties to provide Auxiliarial and Logistical support. Liquidating my assets to those of whom I believe can carry on the good fight :3. it appears as though my month has been fun and interesting. Time to find a lover xD! Maybe find work in a Pharmacy.

April - 10
I've returned to find the game has yet to be wiped, and have endeavored to discover and understand the various mechanisms of the old world constructed by fellow Legionaries. Logistics and support networks have been uncovered. And it appears as though I have not been totally forgotten. From here a number of things could occur. The Central Networking console commands were lost, these things should be recorded better for next season. Though some alterations were considered; It seems as though the bulk of the old network was uncovered, though rather flawed I'd wager.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:24:14 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
Stuff
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 10:24:20 pm »
Most of my good to sell these days are miniguns, combat armor, and combat shotguns.
A few flares from time to time or oil. But mostly the same boring routine, I'm hoping to expand into farming more CA in the future my stock is kinda stuck around 50 or so sets.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:38:45 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
Business
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:25:16 pm »
The Infrastructure required to do what I did last season is still missing, though the framework is more or less around.
I've been going about supporting a few newbies, and reaping rewards at the same time as usual.

If anyone just started the game and doesn't have at least 10K caps, I'm sure i can find easy work for you that'll get you there in less than a day.

I'm also always willing to give basic advice like don't walk into the red dots.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:43:13 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:57:37 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Help Bot

• View Profile
Re: Hallo
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 10:25:39 pm »
Reserved.
In Maintenance Mode.

Jish the small

Re: Help Bot
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 11:54:34 pm »
Where have you been this time my friend? :D

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 09:01:59 am »
Help Bot my friend, how are you ? :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 11:42:38 am »
I've been flirting with lesbians, and chatting up people in the military xD!

Now I've been messing with bluesuits or giving them jobs, and flirting with Russian ladies :3!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:44:32 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.