May 05, 2024, 10:15:46 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686140 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8640 on: November 29, 2016, 05:58:04 am »
How many times have I hex'd you specifically in TC? More impressive than running around pit for 10mins waiting for someone to burst you to go in for your hex.
Practice what you preach, because everything you just said follows suit to you as well. Considering I've destroyed you on numerous 1v1's that actually matter, Reno, TC, Etc.

"Donnie can you please teach me how to hex more aggressively" -GhostBreath
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:00:45 am by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8641 on: November 29, 2016, 06:07:19 am »
Awe come on Donnie Boy don't tell me you are still mad at me over that Ghost Breath indecent. "How can this noob destroy me so many times?" Haha grow up dude, stop being so triggered about my superiority.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8642 on: November 29, 2016, 08:44:19 am »
The Khans vs. Traitors on the brink of wipe, your evil and rebellious ways is the road to ruin for you and your people Gimper! Repent and ~deleteself
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:48:22 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8643 on: November 29, 2016, 09:17:27 am »
How many times have I hex'd you specifically in TC? More impressive than running around pit for 10mins waiting for someone to burst you to go in for your hex.
Practice what you preach, because everything you just said follows suit to you as well. Considering I've destroyed you on numerous 1v1's that actually matter, Reno, TC, Etc.

I want hex fight too but they wont cause they still camping with 3-8 peoples at Reno cmm  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8644 on: November 29, 2016, 09:24:25 am »
The Khans vs. Traitors on the brink of wipe, your evil and rebellious ways is the road to ruin for you and your people Gimper! Repent and ~deleteself

Its not our fault you don't have "enough online" for TC. When we say WE aren't enough we're just crying and whining. If we have numbers to take towns, we do it. Don't be a hypocrite now Meng.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8645 on: November 29, 2016, 09:39:56 am »
Looks around........  Ummm I don't think anyone cares :)

Stop getting so triggered :) coz u got rekt kid.

This is boring now you just talking about a game you can't play really,  personally I don't care if you think your better or if I'm a shit leader lol honestly doesn't really matter.

How ever you guys really take things personally when u can't win and get triggered gg

>got trigged about 1hex
>be mad
>be offensive
>"Stop getting so triggered :) coz u got rekt kid. "
o kurwa  ;D Honestly take a break dude

As I said you will dissapear with the wipe :)

and some proof how good are your "top" players. You are the only faction which 3 guys can be killed with 3 shots  in row from 1 hex :

1 example

Spoiler: show

2nd example

The truth has been spoken ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8646 on: November 29, 2016, 09:42:48 am »
These screens are so old they belong in a museum.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #8647 on: November 29, 2016, 11:06:54 am »
Your big mouth didnt change since that.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

FireFlare

« Reply #8648 on: November 29, 2016, 11:11:25 am »
That moment when Dank Anel posts 1+ year old pictures of Khans getting scrubbed when he and his AA buddies have done nothing but eat dirt most of the times lately kek

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8649 on: November 29, 2016, 11:16:43 am »
That moment when Dank Anel posts 1+ year old pictures of Khans getting scrubbed when he and his AA buddies have done nothing but eat dirt most of the times lately kek

Killing about 4 of of max with 10+ khans isn't an achivement

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8650 on: November 29, 2016, 11:17:49 am »

I want hex fight too but they wont cause they still camping with 3-8 peoples at Reno cmm  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

>be uv
>bring 9 ppl vs 4-5 aa
>still camp

FireFlare

« Reply #8651 on: November 29, 2016, 11:19:27 am »

Killing about 4 of of max with 10+ khans isn't an achivement

Might want to consider:
Its not our fault you don't have "enough online" for TC. When we say WE aren't enough we're just crying and whining. If we have numbers to take towns, we do it. Don't be a hypocrite now Meng.

I think this also applies to just coming with 4 people and getting absolutely destroyed :)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8652 on: November 29, 2016, 01:50:28 pm »
>mfw we argue over a shitty game

Ripe
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:53:19 pm by Leo »

knuckle

« Reply #8653 on: November 29, 2016, 02:36:44 pm »
We ain't arguing tho that's the funny tthing :).

You guys say we aren't a PvP faction etc, but that would work out more embarrassing for you because we a're constantly destroying you :) lol

It doesn't matter you got rekt last night even numbers GG,

And in all honestly I enjoyed our fights with uv as they stood there ground fought back and didn't even run away and kept coming back even after loosing there leader Naplam great action uv was great fun!

Leo, gimper  :facepalm lol all the best it's just a game at the end of the day stop being so serious

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8654 on: November 29, 2016, 02:53:18 pm »

>be uv
>bring 9 ppl vs 4-5 aa
>still camp
What team fights has for solo fights huh? How many you scrub die from me 1v1 even if you use haso, yoshera or your russian nick name tank. You lose too much because mhm..... you stupid piece of shit.