May 14, 2024, 05:47:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fast Shot change  (Read 19531 times)

plenty

• View Profile
Re: Fast Shot change
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 09:12:32 pm »

No change to FAST SHOT trait, where you see some perk/trade change ?

It renders fast-shot + brof + ap weapon build useless.
Your point is similar to removing all big guns from the game, and than saying "where you see some perk/trade change" . Strictly, they weren't, but builds basing on them were rendered useless, and forced to re-roll.

Why not to remove -1ap bonus from ALL weapons instead? Replace this bonus on existing weapons with +5 range or something.

Barter-books spawned in footlockers? :P

Kaaon

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 09:13:06 pm »
for example .223 pistol = ~35dmg per shot x 15 shots is 525 damage in one turn (which cant be countered because of penetrate/-dr ammo)

but its true..
spammer is better then other builds in TB but crapy in RT, other builds are good for both, its stupid because both should be good for both combat modes but you cant balance everything in game like this so its fine i think, its like a pure TB build so it should be better then other builds in TB and he also need -ap crafted weapon/turbo plasma for 1ap shots

anyway i cant imagine how this can be changed, it would break many fastshot builds and you cant just reroll all fastshot characters even if you change min AP for shot because some players would take other trait/perk instead of brof/fastshot cuz they would be anyway caped on 2ap shot even without fastshot/brof

Wallace

• Not a bug. It's a feature...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 09:13:26 pm »
Oh right sorry. i thought you said you omit those while you said you'd have to omit those - NVM then i take that back
Desert Drifters

plenty

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 09:15:12 pm »
Why not to remove -1ap bonus from ALL weapons instead?  Replace this bonus on existing weapons with +5 range or something.

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 09:16:29 pm »
Kilgore is it possible to get 2238 server files with your changes. I really think it was good changes, but the most fun game is on the beggining reloaded whitout any changes.

the play was hard but nicely, everyone looking for footlockers, so it was a dangerous, hard,but give satisfaction and really enjoy from the game. Everyone was play in teams to be safer. Raiders and crafters have got positions in factions . Faction has really sense.

Auctions has really good sense then. Now they almost doesn't exist

Now nobody goes for footlockers, meeting somebody on westland is next to impossible.
Everyone just move from base to next town and come back.

Look nobody goes out for westland, b'cose for what ? There are nothing interesting left.

And now you want to change fast shot, b'cose what? b'cose kill'n'die say that?

Can you tell me how this game will look like  after all the changes you intend to make, b'cose i want to know is there are really left any sense to play ?
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

Kaaon

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 09:18:30 pm »
Why not to remove -1ap bonus from ALL weapons instead? [/b] Replace this bonus on existing weapons with +5 range or something.

ye -ap bonus on crafted weapons is what ruined whole tb, there would be only turbo plasma rifle which can be countered by tesla armor and if fastshot would be -1ap for both one handed and twohanded then it would be fine, min AP would be 2 and fastshot and brof would be still both useful

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 09:20:59 pm »
Why not to remove -1ap bonus from ALL weapons instead? [/b] Replace this bonus on existing weapons with +5 range or something.

ye -ap bonus on crafted weapons is what ruined whole tb, there would be only turbo plasma rifle which can be countered by tesla armor and if fastshot would be -1ap for both one handed and twohanded then it would be fine, min AP would be 2 and fastshot and brof would be still both useful
If you remove -1AP from crafting then Aim based builds will loose adventage too...
All these comments are same whining like in the case about Pancor slug ammo,it got nerfed too and tell me how many players left game cause of that?...

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

plenty

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 09:22:16 pm »
If you remove -1AP from crafting then Aim based builds will loose adventage too...

Yup. Not as much as fastshoot. And a fastshoot would stand slightly better chance in RT.

More Balance. For all.

Kaaon

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 09:24:10 pm »

edit : for example +20% min/max damage bonus from craft is +20% overall damage, -ap cost is double damage in one single bonus.. most ppls are using ONLY -ap weapons, its like all weapons cost -1ap but its too late to change, it would break many builds so idk, im out of this

Kaaon

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 09:25:05 pm »
All these comments are same whining like in the case about Pancor slug ammo,it got nerfed too and tell me how many players left game cause of that?...
as plenty said..
it would nerf spammer build and it would be same and fair for other builds, -1ap for aimed or burst build is not that big difference as for spammer, for example : 4 ap -> 5 ap aimed is only 25% difference, 2 ap -> 1 ap is double damage per ap/turn

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 09:28:49 pm »
I omit changes in changelog? Like which one? Go on, it's interesting.

Barter-books spawned in footlockers? :P

Changelog 28/10/2013
- Barter book added to various random lockers,

Learn to read, seriously.

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 09:31:46 pm »
Kill'n'die

"If you remove -1AP from crafting then Aim based builds will loose adventage too...
"
You say that b'cose your sniper gots his ass handed over to him on a silver plate several times?

Fuck logik ! Everyone gets lose sometimes.

For example JIM BEAM is a sniper and kill me many times ! So I post to remowe all snipers character from game ! For the reason, I want to play safely and I want to be alone in this game !
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2013, 09:35:46 pm »
Kill'n'die

"If you remove -1AP from crafting then Aim based builds will loose adventage too...
"
You say that b'cose your sniper gots his ass handed over to him on a silver plate several times?

Fuck logik ! Everyone gets lose sometimes.

For example JIM BEAM is a sniper and kill me many times ! So I post to remowe all snipers character from game ! For the reason, I want to play safely and I want to be alone in this game !
You are really stupid,ain't you? I said (and won't repeat myself again) that Spammers with based 1 ap cost weapon are overpowered and makes TB completly unbalanced,cause,now TB isn't any more about tactic but about who have the first turn...
Like i said i have like 4 chars of this kind and been in many battles with them so i know what i'm talking about,so stop this bullshir crap talk about why,who and when somebody died,cause it isn''t about that...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2013, 09:37:40 pm »
the play was hard but nicely, everyone looking for footlockers, so it was a dangerous, hard,but give satisfaction and really enjoy from the game. Everyone was play in teams to be safer. Raiders and crafters have got positions in factions . Faction has really sense.
And what items were REMOVED from footlockers? Or you're trying to tell me that blueprints for 1mln caps made more fun? Maybe for you.
Auctions has really good sense then. Now they almost doesn't exist
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=20.0
Yeah, they don't exist.

Now nobody goes for footlockers, meeting somebody on westland is next to impossible.
I know a lot of people who go to look for footlockers.

Look nobody goes out for westland, b'cose for what ? There are nothing interesting left.
So what was so interesting and got removed? Please tell.

Why not to remove -1ap bonus from ALL weapons instead?  Replace this bonus on existing weapons with +5 range or something.
Remove -1AP bonus from weapons just because it makes a mess in TB? What the fuck?
+5 range? You crazy? It would be far more powerful bonus in RT than -1 AP.

The amount of bullshit in this topic is overwhelming.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2013, 09:41:35 pm »
Exacly like Kilgore said.
If it is possible,just cap the base cost of AP in TB to 2.
(btw,argument that you can survive when you have tesla armor is invalid because most of these spammer builds can use another weapon skill like bg or sg...)

To Conantra
Your comment made me laugh really hard.
I'm mostly in wasteland around in TB action and i daily met many people around there and half of them are footlocker hunters... ::)
Next time be sure that what you say is "facts"...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:46:14 pm by kill n die »