May 15, 2024, 08:59:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: new type of armors  (Read 1475 times)

niggah

• wacca lokin at
    • View Profile
new type of armors
« on: September 23, 2014, 07:09:39 pm »
add new "special" armors in FIX/craft that aint got any visual and animation needs, just pure stat ( like u can wear helmets regardless what skin or armor u have )

that way unique skinners and rp'ers still able to compete

Wis85

Re: new type of armors
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:51:29 am »
Adding a race selection could be cood like for example you can be a ghoul (immune to rads), mantis, radscorpion (with poisonous attacks) a centaur (with rad and poisonous attacks)... a mutie ;-)
Say you have to change the starting default HP and HP/level depending on the race for example muties could start with 150/180 hp and gain 2XEN per level but could not wear armors...?
Could be fun.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 12:59:17 pm »
Too much work for the animations...

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 08:39:57 am »
I hate to agree with Denise, but us. Plus the armored as presented allow you to know in an instant that character bane XYZ is wearing at least Combat Armor or Leather Jacket or whatever. This strikes me as another stealth armor attempt.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

niggah

• wacca lokin at
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 04:48:51 pm »
the whole point is no animation & work required

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 06:36:30 pm »
You can't just say "pretend I'm wearing an armor and give me some more resistance", even if 99% of players have Awarness perk taken. It would be misleading (affecting PvP) + players would start to use skins as glitches + muties aren't supposed to wear armors. :P Sorry, life of a roleplayer is hard in the lands full of PvP.

niggah

• wacca lokin at
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 03:38:08 pm »
hehe well they are wearing armors like look at marcus (leather) or "Lou Tenant" in his metal w/e

but i do see ur point too which id address by giving base res. for different skins. i dont imply that it should be something like a power-armor or anything OP, just *something* so mices and gecos or small pistoles shouldnt hurt THAT much as they do atm

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 06:32:21 pm »
You can't just say "pretend I'm wearing an armor and give me some more resistance", even if 99% of players have Awarness perk taken. It would be misleading (affecting PvP)

Agreed, this would only lead to confusion.