May 04, 2024, 01:23:10 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wipe Discussion: Implants and 3d MODELS??  (Read 4402 times)

BastianS14

Re: Wipe Discussion: Implants and 3d MODELS??
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 08:31:35 pm »
Implants give players a reason to stick around,

To stick around WHERE? Reno, glow and warehouse? Making them waste time in a vicious triangle beetwen those places?

Every town should have a locker if that is the idea, so people wont get stuck in 3 places only, they will roam all the map for real...

Every town has a place where some slags could be locked in or sewer hole could be implemented to add them in every town so militia from TC dominators cant be used, also separating the exit/entrace from the militia range so also camping there cant be exploited.

Anyways i think simpler and best way is the one preba said, maybe adding a lvl to enable implants, like lvl 40 or something to make it less usefull and more common.

T4 gear should be more avaivable to more leveled players, since you can lose them. So high leveled players can be better equiped than a fresh lvl 24 guy, cause we all use combat armors only... the difference may be the stats but its kinda the same and we all PvP players know it...

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 05:16:05 am »

To stick around WHERE? Reno, glow and warehouse? Making them waste time in a vicious triangle beetwen those places?

Every town should have a locker if that is the idea, so people wont get stuck in 3 places only, they will roam all the map for real...

Every town has a place where some slags could be locked in or sewer hole could be implemented to add them in every town so militia from TC dominators cant be used, also separating the exit/entrace from the militia range so also camping there cant be exploited.

Anyways i think simpler and best way is the one preba said, maybe adding a lvl to enable implants, like lvl 40 or something to make it less usefull and more common.

T4 gear should be more avaivable to more leveled players, since you can lose them. So high leveled players can be better equiped than a fresh lvl 24 guy, cause we all use combat armors only... the difference may be the stats but its kinda the same and we all PvP players know it...
Wasn't the entire idea of having the better stuff from outside of TC to make it more likely that some loner has access to T4? by spreading it out through several locations, even encounters T4 aren't restricted to the leet factions that hold towns.  I support having more lockers spread out in all the towns in different areas, though if each TC town had these lockers the rates should probably get nerfed.
In Maintenance Mode.

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 02:13:29 pm »
my (pvp ape) opinion :

I still think people are biching about implants becouse they dont have them,but I also think that the current ways to obtain them are unreliable and based on luck.For example,Dera sometimes spent hours looking for implants and not finding a single one. A few hours after he goes to sleep I log on,open one locker and boom - implant. We also spent months looking for 2 nemans and had no luck,then we find two in the same day.This sistem just doesnt work right.I Dont think they should be removed becouse honestly not even the phoenix and dermal give that much of an advantage in PVP.

Solution : Make implants widely available.By this I mean make them so common that they have no value whatsoever. EVERYONE WINS !

Hey, just logged for a few minutes and did not bother to read everything about this thread, but in cases none of you suggested, make Implants more common and also drop on death, or they should be removable with skinning knife from a dead body. (Maybe a chance to drop on death depending on Luck)

Jish the small

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 06:26:21 pm »
I believe that combat implant bonus should be Cut in half, so basically having 2 dermals in the next session is the same as having one in the current session, and 2 nemeans are 1, etc.

Whether or not the chance of finding them is the same, I dont really care. Last session was kinda ridiculous, but lets be honest: implants mean nothing, Skill is what really matters.

or just remove them and add in more tier 4 weapons :P

Honestly, T4 weapons are wayy more OP than implants, remove one or the other could be a pretty cool outcome, I lean toward removing implants AND making T4 weapons very rare to find.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:30:09 pm by Jish 👑 »

BastianS14

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 10:39:08 pm »

Wasn't the entire idea of having the better stuff from outside of TC to make it more likely that some loner has access to T4? by spreading it out through several locations, even encounters T4 aren't restricted to the leet factions that hold towns.  I support having more lockers spread out in all the towns in different areas, though if each TC town had these lockers the rates should probably get nerfed.

Dont get me wrong, i mean lockers for everyone guarded by slags, not for factions...

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 05:01:55 pm »
Well, we already have few lockers and we all know that loners have problem to loot them. Those lockers are very often defended not only by NPCs, but by few PvP ready guys from same team.
GUN FOR HIRE