Topic: I am Help Bot  (Read 4573 times)

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
I am Help Bot
« on: February 24, 2015, 07:41:20 pm »
I specialize in manufacturing.

What you may ask?

Carebears. Many of them can be seen in the wasteland.

(Joke thread in Thunderdome, anyone who posts here is my pawn of amusement.)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 03:02:34 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Gnk

• View Profile
Re: I am Help Bot
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:15:47 pm »
They are also seen shitposting all over forum crying about how PvP and hexing should be removed from the game.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:32:14 pm »
I think you are mistaken good sir.

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

Show me 10 different people who have said hexing and PvP should be removed and are Carebears.
In Maintenance Mode.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 09:48:07 pm »

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

Show me 10 different people who have said hexing and PvP should be removed and are Carebears.
I am an illiterate ape? Noob was never written in this thread so i think you must be illiterate. And carebears are called such because they are not for PvP. And 10 people? Yeah right. On this forum you can't even find ten people in most threads and you know it. But for examples look at any thread made by iguana vendor.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 10:00:11 pm »

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

I am an illiterate ape? Noob was never written in this thread so i think you must be illiterate. And carebears are called such because they are not for PvP. And 10 people? Yeah right. On this forum you can't even find ten people in most threads and you know it. But for examples look at any thread made by iguana vendor.
Hah! Iguana is a noob not a carebear.
I knew it! You did focus on that one noob. LAaaaaamee
You are illiterate! You don't know the difference between I just uh started today and carebear.

-Carebears dislike PvP, but only in safe zones. Or wish to extend the safe zones to newer players because they CARE about the community.

If you're finding a hard time finding 10 people just thank yourself if you've ever killed a bluesuit on the world map near the HUB.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:02:26 pm by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 10:06:13 pm »

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

You are illiterate! You don't know the difference between I just uh started today and carebear.

-Carebears dislike PvP, but only in safe zones. Or wish to extend the safe zones to newer players because they CARE about the community.
Shitty troll is shitty. Aridmorai and harlee knight as well as yourself. Iguana is just the best example. And just because you made up a definition in your head doesn't mean that's what it means to the majority of people. Carebears want to make the game less difficult and nothing bad to happen to them ever and cry about game being too hard. Iguana is both a noob and a carebear. Even with your personal definition, since in every post he rages about PvP and says its bad for the community and why nobody plays.

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 12:53:55 am »
Congratulations on being a faggot. No matter how many useless "carebears" you create, FOnline will always be the same - survival of the fittest, with no mercy for pitiful manlets such as yourself.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 03:01:58 am »

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

Shitty troll is shitty. Aridmorai and harlee knight as well as yourself. Iguana is just the best example. And just because you made up a definition in your head doesn't mean that's what it means to the majority of people. Carebears want to make the game less difficult and nothing bad to happen to them ever and cry about game being too hard. Iguana is both a noob and a carebear. Even with your personal definition, since in every post he rages about PvP and says its bad for the community and why nobody plays.
I'm a very good troll because you're wrong. and I'm right. You can't even pick any real carebears cause you're illiterate. Iguana ain't caring about sheet no purpose. And mind as well call you oldfag cause anyone would. Most people would consider you an oldfag anyway cause you predate them. Doesn't matter what your personal definition is right oldfags?

Shrek haha. FOnline has changed for me! I started from scratch and now I have Bozars and PA. FOnline has been very kind to "manlets" such as myself. I didn't even have to move a finger to get this stuff. Quite the lack of mercy.
2M caps mean anything haha or Nemean implants? Haha

TB Trollbase TB Trollbase TB Trollbase TB TB TB TB TB TB TB TB
In Maintenance Mode.

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 07:22:51 am »

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

I'm a very good troll because you're wrong. and I'm right. You can't even pick any real carebears cause you're illiterate. Iguana ain't caring about sheet no purpose. And mind as well call you oldfag cause anyone would. Most people would consider you an oldfag anyway cause you predate them. Doesn't matter what your personal definition is right oldfags?

Shrek haha. FOnline has changed for me! I started from scratch and now I have Bozars and PA. FOnline has been very kind to "manlets" such as myself. I didn't even have to move a finger to get this stuff. Quite the lack of mercy.

Congratulations on getting a few "valuable" items in THE easiest FOnline server there is, a server where you can LITERALLY loot the best items in the game from a box for free. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 04:04:36 am »

Noob /= Carebear

You illiterate ape.

Congratulations on getting a few "valuable" items in THE easiest FOnline server there is, a server where you can LITERALLY loot the best items in the game from a box for free. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of.
Tehehe what are you so proud of then? Me its my 20 bases. Tehehehe
In Maintenance Mode.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 07:23:35 pm »
FOnline has changed for me! I started from scratch and now I have Bozars and PA. FOnline has been very kind to "manlets" such as myself. I didn't even have to move a finger to get this stuff. Quite the lack of mercy.

You're a noob and a carebear. You should go look at Crazeddoctor. He's well known for bluesuiting in Reno (I haven't played in a while, so maybe he's started actually playing by now, who knows?). He'd trade implants, HPA, bozars, unique armors, all that good stuff. Seriously, the gear you have means absolutely nothing. I spent 99% of my time playing just giving free shit to noobs, and I still ended up with some hpa, at least one of each of all the rare weapons, and tons of caps. It's not hard at all to hoard things, take it from what most people would probably call a nooby carebear. ;D It takes one to know one right? And I can tell you aint shit.

PS, the heavy pvpers will trade for -ap weapons. I've gotten a vindi, a bozar, and some other tasty goods that way. You don't have to kill a single thing! Just craft for days.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 07:42:50 pm »
Erm, wtf?
You insult him cause he wants to play in other way then you?
LOL
GUN FOR HIRE

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2015, 04:16:13 am »
FOnline has changed for me! I started from scratch and now I have Bozars and PA. FOnline has been very kind to "manlets" such as myself. I didn't even have to move a finger to get this stuff. Quite the lack of mercy.

You're a noob and a carebear. You should go look at Crazeddoctor. He's well known for bluesuiting in Reno (I haven't played in a while, so maybe he's started actually playing by now, who knows?). He'd trade implants, HPA, bozars, unique armors, all that good stuff. Seriously, the gear you have means absolutely nothing. I spent 99% of my time playing just giving free shit to noobs, and I still ended up with some hpa, at least one of each of all the rare weapons, and tons of caps. It's not hard at all to hoard things, take it from what most people would probably call a nooby carebear. ;D It takes one to know one right? And I can tell you aint shit.

PS, the heavy pvpers will trade for -ap weapons. I've gotten a vindi, a bozar, and some other tasty goods that way. You don't have to kill a single thing! Just craft for days.
You know what feels even better? Having others craft for you Ha!
Costs me 5000 caps for 15 LSW, Plasma weapons, Pancors, ETC;10% being -1AP

Don't have to mine a single ore. Who's got time to craft all day?

You disappoint me where is the care in free food? When they can't cook it?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:20:00 am by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.