May 04, 2024, 06:50:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Enclave Farmer?  (Read 8572 times)

Psycroptic

Enclave Farmer?
« on: November 08, 2015, 02:58:48 pm »
I tried a build for farming Enclave and can't seem to get through 4+ in an encounter. Can someone give me a build for farming Enclave?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Enclave Farmer?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 04:40:43 pm »

Hex avengers with gattling. Double hex and miniguner is rip. Wear unique tesla helmet and armor with -crit chance. Remember that minigunners got 75% base crit chance.

zinthos

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 05:26:17 pm »
i use full tank with man of steel (267 hp), with XL you can kill 1 of them in 2 shots, also carry a p90 because you might still get weapon drops. also: full tesla set possibly with +ap, and you can use another alt with a radio so you can get back your stuff in case you die. but actually you wont get through more than 4 soldiers without dying, unless you are lucky/implanted. maybe if 1 avenger 3 gatling  ::)

Psycroptic

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 05:36:36 pm »

Hex avengers with gattling. Double hex and miniguner is rip. Wear unique tesla helmet and armor with -crit chance. Remember that minigunners got 75% base crit chance.

Wow. Level 45? That's intense. Also, everytime I go in with Tesla armor now, Avenger kills me from several hexes.

Psycroptic

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 05:45:48 pm »
i use full tank with man of steel (267 hp), with XL you can kill 1 of them in 2 shots, also carry a p90 because you might still get weapon drops. also: full tesla set possibly with +ap, and you can use another alt with a radio so you can get back your stuff in case you die. but actually you wont get through more than 4 soldiers without dying, unless you are lucky/implanted. maybe if 1 avenger 3 gatling  ::)

What's the stats, skill % on this build? What perks?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 07:11:03 pm »
Men of steel is broken beyond repair. This perk gives almost no diffrence during calculation of crit resistance.

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 09:18:11 pm »

if u wana make more then 4 use tesla with -crit and u can hiding behind npc.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:21:51 pm by Data »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 10:18:53 pm »
Use tesla always + tesla helmet, max number of enclave soldier's i've made as like 5 or 6 with this build

if man of steel is broken take gain luck :D

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 06:03:49 pm »
you can use car for cover from what i remember they are cheap af

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 10:25:35 am »
i always skip enclave encounters with 3 plasmas + avenger, or any constellations with at least 4 guys that consist of two avengers or more. you can easily fight any group with only one avenger, 2 plasmas and 2 gatlings. i encounter those constellations quite often. quite common are the following:
1 enclave: 1 avenger
2 enclave soldiers: 1 avenger + 1 plasma // 1 avenger + 1 gatling //
3 ecnlave soldiers: 1 avenger + 2 plasmas // 1 avenger + 1 plasma + 1 gatling
4 enclave soldiers: 1 avenger + 3 plasmas (risky concerning crits) // 1 avenger 2 plasmas 1 gatling (easy) // 1 avenger + 4 plasmas (very risky, i skip this constellation)
5 enclave soldiers: 2 avengers + 2 plasmas + 1 gatling (risky, i skip this) // 1 avenger + 2 plasmas + 2 gatlings (low risk, very common 5-men-constellation)
6+ : i rarely do those.

i prefer enclave farming builds with man-of-steel, bonehead, high strength to prevent weapon drops. lifegivers always help. i rarely have knockouts with 8+ str so you can even take yet and some strength drugs. if you get blinded remember to instantly doc yourself, you usually get two turns in a row then.

since wipe i encounter more frequently 6-men-group constellations so just skip those. the time you need for replication is just not worth the risk. also if you farm only between 1-4 soldiers at once first aid is enough and i never take superstims with me. just 5mm, jet, regular xl, tesla set and you should do fine.

The video is from last season with implanted character, but in this season i use nearly same build for enclave farming which is just a regular tank build:
adrenaline rush, stonewall, toughness even tougher, 2x lifegiver, man of steel, bonus rate of fire and bonehead as a trait.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:33:43 am by triqua »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 02:53:35 am »
triqua, what up my man! You are playing again?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 03:45:24 am »
Triqua has been farming enclave for the past year :V

Yo Triqua, been a long time since I've seen you active  :D

triqua

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 03:14:05 pm »
Well havent dont any tc/pvp for months.. i still have my main alt in bsg faction. Will try to get some levels and contact you for some actions :)

made a small fortune of gatlings, ressources, money and stuff by farming enclaves and such ;)

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 09:07:01 am »
triq try in this sesion with 5ap per burst...

triqua

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 10:07:15 am »
Still easy, just tried a TB character with additional Bonusmove perk and some brds.. even more easier :) i go make some screens soon