« Reply #7110 on: August 15, 2016, 04:02:10 pm »
pls stop what r u doing

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7111 on: August 15, 2016, 04:03:33 pm »
Read the log, noob

I was doing my job to effectively kill the enemy. Bastian is a crippler, I was killing people and he was not. I was using my range effectively, do not tell people with 10 times more experience than you how to play the game. You only play a 265hp build, you have no experience using snipers. You wouldn't tell UV what to do, would you? Because Beer and gimper have about the same experience as Napalm, I have more than Bastian.

Mind yourself.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: August 15, 2016, 04:06:10 pm »
Also: Gimper didn't use jet, and beer did hit people. I was telling beer to focus on protecting me while I dealed the damage

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: August 15, 2016, 04:13:30 pm »
Gimper, I suggest ditching Jet next time and going for Psycho instead. That should let you maximize the tankiness; an extra 2AP is not likely to make much of a difference in mass PvP anyway. Beer - when you've got that few of numbers, you need to be using range and cover effectively. I don't think you managed to land a hit on anybody at all that battle.
Gimper was certainly not on jet Lash, and Beer could not land more than a few shots because of the infamous pulse rifle glitch that crashes your client when it is dropped in close proximity; Leo's pulse dropped from a cripple and the rest is history - Beer's character stood there disconnected for some time before one of your members ran over to hex (twice) and kill him while he was off:

Either way 4 versus 7/8 was a great battle to participate in, so thanks guys for the small scale PvP fight.

👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: August 15, 2016, 04:40:14 pm »
I use a 265hp build for grinding/PvE/Knights activities as it is not at the level I want it to be before I reroll it into a true tank. When it comes to TC, I am merely a pawn in the game of high speed chess. A soldier there to take orders and die if needed. In videos I've watched, muhosransk favor groinshots and a followup from a hexxer. Eye shots work well against noob builds but in my experience have been utter crap against high-tier opponents. Buuuut I was using an SG Sniper, sooo maybe it's different with energy weapons?

Mmm, no matter.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7115 on: August 15, 2016, 05:24:11 pm »
I use a 265hp build for grinding/PvE/Knights activities as it is not at the level I want it to be before I reroll it into a true tank. When it comes to TC, I am merely a pawn in the game of high speed chess. A soldier there to take orders and die if needed. In videos I've watched, muhosransk favor groinshots and a followup from a hexxer. Eye shots work well against noob builds but in my experience have been utter crap against high-tier opponents. Buuuut I was using an SG Sniper, sooo maybe it's different with energy weapons?

Mmm, no matter.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Einherjar

« Reply #7116 on: August 15, 2016, 05:26:08 pm »
You either die a moron or live long enough to see yourself become a meme.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: August 15, 2016, 06:32:57 pm »
Yeah i did hit people quite a bit in the early battle. Killed your sneak and dished some damage and ate a bunch of stims. I didnt do anything in the log because i havent played in so long that i needed to update and so when jish got the pulse dropped i was stuck logged off. He didnt find it til after i died. Purely my fault for not running updater. I think thats the most criticism im worthy of that fight. But the pulse thing did make me super salty.

I appreciate the sentiment lash but we are all vets so we know what we are doing tactics wise. You probably dont like advice from a khan but im going to anyways and its for your whole team.

You are correct about the focus fire because we should have died when we spawned on top of you at the beginning but we all got away alive and relocated. You should have someone designated to call focus and another designated to take over if the main focus caller/leader dies. maybe train doing it in hinkley some as a team. I was checking the armors after the fight and you guys need to make sure the armor you have is in 60% or better condition or you will get bypassed. Common issue for newer/poor players but it should be your teams top priority to fix. Mostly other than that it was simple inexperience from newer guys which will fix itself with practice over time.

The ccm betrayal was kek as jej though

It was fun pvp regardless so maybe im going to unretire for a bit now that im not as busy irl. Also hope butchers been practicing for our match because i have. Id say about 3 more days and ill set it up with him.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 06:36:36 pm by Beer »

Neo.

« Reply #7118 on: August 15, 2016, 09:47:47 pm »
Leo. my brother be easy on them fags ;) keep the critz up bro lov ya

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: August 15, 2016, 10:02:50 pm »
Good. Butcher spent the past two days offline getting it on at his girlfriend's place; hopefully the squad PvP has knocked a bit of rust off. He's looking forward to the match as much as you are. I think, in a way, everybody is. A battle of the old and new, of the raider legend against the young blood captain.

[quote author=Beer link=topic=801.msg92619#msg92619 date=1471285977It was fun pvp regardless so maybe im going to unretire for a bit now that im not as busy irl. Also hope butchers been practicing for our match because i have. Id say about 3 more days and ill set it up with him.
[/quote]

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: August 15, 2016, 10:18:31 pm »
Jet? You must be joking. Anyways, as I said, experience and tactics will outweigh numbers most of the time.

I appreciate the tips lash, but believe you me, we know what we're doing.

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: August 15, 2016, 11:30:58 pm »
>be lash
>autistic fat liberal with a tumblrite gf who puts kitty makeup on him, who has friends who complain about fucking gender pronouns and can't play fonline because they are "mentally scarred"
>suddenly acting like a fucking hotshot faggot and saying that all of his pals are better than everyone on the server at pvp, and when people disagree with him he makes fun of them for shit that's completely unrelated and shit he shouldn't even bring up, like custody over someone's children
such is life in autistic forum pvp
Spoiler: show

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: August 16, 2016, 03:07:01 am »
gg for 3v3 in klamath guys....or should i say epic 2v1 Jeff and Ribbit?

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: August 16, 2016, 04:58:13 am »
Well I offered Butcher a 1v1, but he doesn't have a build compatible with either of mine  ;D 

Perhaps I'll make a 287 tank so we can both fight on equal terms.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: August 16, 2016, 04:58:53 am »
gg for 3v3 in klamath guys....or should i say epic 2v1 Jeff and Ribbit?

stupid cornfields  >:(

GG Guys!  8)