May 16, 2024, 01:17:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Turn Base Combat - From start to end  (Read 1847 times)

Wolfire

• *#*
    • View Profile
Turn Base Combat - From start to end
« on: July 01, 2015, 06:05:06 am »
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to enter all encounters, with or without NPCs (Hostile or Neutral) and without players in Turn Base Combat auto-activate after few secs calculating? And is it possible to disable auto-end Turn Base Combat after all NPCs were killed? If not can we add this option to current gameplay?

You know if we can do that TB players will have better chance to escape or defend themselves from monstrous greenest apes who can jump out from nowhere bursting his big stick 3 times in a turn to insta kill everyone they catch?

And yes I would love to play in RT but my internet connection doesn't allow that, if any NPC or player run near me or shoot me I will be lagged to dead.  I do think it will be fairer to many players with special TB builds or new/low lvl players who can enjoy the game alone easier with a chance to do proper "forced PvP" with out being killed in a blink and rage quit.

(Please forgive typo and grammar)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Turn Base Combat - From start to end
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 02:22:11 pm »
If you got turn-based activated and you enter encounter with hostile enemies it will ALWAYS activate the combat directly after you enter. In real-time you got few seconds delay. You can't disable it or increase the delay. Best way to avoid getting PKed is to just not go around Hub and Boneyard area..

Wolfire

• *#*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 05:30:42 am »
If you got turn-based activated and you enter encounter with hostile enemies it will ALWAYS activate the combat directly after you enter. In real-time you got few seconds delay. You can't disable it or increase the delay. Best way to avoid getting PKed is to just not go around Hub and Boneyard area..

Thank you, I know, but I mean is it possible to have turn-based activated even if there are only neutral/friendly or no NPCs in encounter? And is it possible to disable auto-end turn-based after all NPCs in encounter have been killed?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 04:12:37 pm »

Thank you, I know, but I mean is it possible to have turn-based activated even if there are only neutral/friendly or no NPCs in encounter? And is it possible to disable auto-end turn-based after all NPCs in encounter have been killed?

Sure just after u enter encounter click A to active combat mode and move in turns. It will take more time as of limited APs w/o regen but I think that's what u want to achieve.