May 06, 2024, 04:26:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: looking for faction  (Read 1598 times)

TP1986

• View Profile
looking for faction
« on: July 02, 2015, 07:53:18 pm »
Hi fellower wanderers of the wasteland

Just started playing a week or so ago, and I think it's time to find someone to play with.

I have limited experience playing Fonline, but have played all the "real" fallout games, big fan of 1 and 2 hence me playing here :)

about me:

29 year old Dane liveing in the netherlands, looking for a faction that focus more on coop and helping each other out, I have limited experience in PvP so I guess a more casual faction´... currently level 9 and planning on going for gun crafting for my first char.

If you feel like I might be a match let me know :)

hope to hear from you soon

TP

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
Re: looking for faction
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:31:23 pm »
Hello you should check my post on forum but we are not a casual faction, we put a lot of time into the game !

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8132.0

Noraa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 03:37:35 pm »
Hi fellower wanderers of the wasteland

Just started playing a week or so ago, and I think it's time to find someone to play with.

I have limited experience playing Fonline, but have played all the "real" fallout games, big fan of 1 and 2 hence me playing here :)

about me:

29 year old Dane liveing in the netherlands, looking for a faction that focus more on coop and helping each other out, I have limited experience in PvP so I guess a more casual faction´... currently level 9 and planning on going for gun crafting for my first char.

If you feel like I might be a match let me know :)

hope to hear from you soon

TP

I would also like to find a casual faction as i don't really get too much free time to play the game. Let me know if you find one

b0wcaster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 06:14:31 pm »

Claw Company Mercs is always accepting new members. We are both PvE and PvP based. We accept new players and experienced players. We can teach you how to farm, craft, exp, and survive. We always try to work together, and  someone is always doing something. If you wanna join, contact us on Channel 0, or send me a PM. I check it often through-out the day.