May 10, 2024, 04:51:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Replication time 8 mins  (Read 6217 times)

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Replication time 8 mins
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 10:04:13 pm »
Sure man. And ghost were planting c4 in poor pistoleros bodies? :) anyhow gecko was fun but bbs maby next Time try fight with same numbers? 8vs12 and later 6vs12. We are last pvp active faction and ur c4 and swarms arent helping :)

Parayer if you confesed to this man you should be permanent ban. Secondly if you knew your mates are taking bans (we saw them) and you keep doing it you are just a dick :)

And it wasn't only you mate. For me all from screens which I send to Kilgore should be punished but it isn't up to me. Fo2 wipe is coming and if bbs don't want to be last pvp oriented gang they should change their behaviour
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:08:56 pm by jacky »

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 10:06:19 pm »
Prayer, yea right. We have sc. You are just ruin fun for everyone. By my opinion they should get perm ban.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 10:08:12 pm »
Still I do believe this is not a bug, but under under the present circumstances I will not plant c4 bombs on anyone untill the 8 minutes replication period is removed.
Let me explain it to you, if you prevent someone from playing the game, then it must be a bug, otherwise what would be the point of playing the game? You think it’s somehow funny to watch your dead body for tens of minutes?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:01 pm »
Still I do believe this is not a bug, but under under the present circumstances I will not plant c4 bombs on anyone untill the 8 minutes replication period is removed.
Planting C4s on bodies has an obvious purpose, it's how exploits work. I'm sure it was worth it.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 10:09:33 pm »
Prayer, yea right. We have sc. You are just ruin fun for everyone. By my opinion they should get perm ban.

And you got screens of what? Certain person standing over your dead body... wow, that's so unusual after pvp...
:facepalm

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 10:10:29 pm »

And you got screens of what? Certain person standing over your dead body... wow, that's so unusual after pvp...

I sent few scs already to Kilgore, dont worry my bro.

black scale

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 10:11:08 pm »
for fucking sake guys, u want to ban guy from this server cuz' he wasted 8 minutes of your life - look at yourself and stop making a mess of anything               

kurwa

Strike

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 10:11:25 pm »
This is all because of PrayerTC called player, and when he used exploit at NCR. Pretty many times.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:15:09 pm by Strike »

Prayer

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:19 pm »
Let me explain it to you, if you prevent someone from playing the game, then it must be a bug, otherwise what would be the point of playing the game? You think it’s somehow funny to watch your dead body for tens of minutes?
Well I guess you are missing the point of this game, but I am not here to argue with you. All I can say that it was fine for ARWH to plant C4 and fastrelog, it was fine for TTTLA to rush with swarm, and no one complained.

But since BBS did something... it must be wrong.

I wonder how many people used to camp in Gecko mines, to prevent others from being able to actually play the game. But that's not for me to decide nor judge.

One more time, I ask to unban those three banned players and ban me if this is really necessary.

Good luck!

Prayer

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 10:27:40 pm »
Stop making a drama. Ban hammer finally hit bbs and we have hot drama show. Take it like a man. Ban is to prevent from bad behaviours and stop acting like "omg whyyyy me?!!"

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 10:27:59 pm »
Well I guess you are missing the point of this game, but I am not here to argue with you. All I can say that it was fine for ARWH to plant C4 and fastrelog, it was fine for TTTLA to rush with swarm, and no one complained.
Did any of these actions prevent you or anyone else from playing the game? Yes there is a difference between a 1 minute cooldown and almost unlimited character blocking for as long as your teasers wish.
I wonder how many people used to camp in Gecko mines, to prevent others from being able to actually play the game. But that's not for me to decide nor judge.
Please elaborate, I am not aware of anyone preventing me from playing while camping the Gecko mine.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 10:50:08 pm »
Okay since Prayer said he's the one responsible for all this shitstorm, I removed bans from chars I mentioned and banned Prayer instead.

Also, BBS is banned from taking towns for one week. And I _strongly_ discourage its members from taking towns under another faction name.