May 13, 2024, 09:32:39 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Implants - Public Discussion/Suggestion  (Read 14014 times)

KestreL

Re: Implants - Public Discussion/Suggestion
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2015, 10:30:54 pm »
So, you think that bluesuits will quit game once implants are public. And new actual pvp players will not come back, this is what you say yeah?
Yes, I think so. But this is only contemplating the ifs.

xD kk, Carry on.

Reaven1911

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2015, 04:06:17 pm »
There seems to be a big gap in what you can really do, once you get level 26 character, you work for 100k for a private mine do-able, but then the next step is a multi-million dollar investment for implants? You pretty much become stagnant for a while once you get private mines, just letting them farm, and reselling what you get, repeat a couple times until you have enough extra for surplus private mines and then eventually within a couple months you'll have about a million caps to spend on your first implant.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2015, 04:28:12 pm »
Omg. I can make 1mln in half day without mines, relogs ans who know what else. It isnt difficult. If ppl will play they will got rewards for it. If you dont want to buy it then just go and fight for it. If these both ways are too difficult for you then just try play meybe on hello kitty but pls dont cry about this.

Knuckle

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2015, 07:11:02 pm »
@aco sorry to PvP forum here.  But

@Remek,  eight and others this is a suggestion, 

from you two put together I can happily say I have most experience in game, Acosta is complete right with what he is saying, people have left this game because everything is unbalanced its not the devs fault he didn't expect this to happen and he will change it in wipe. Acosta has came up with a brilliant idea to get this game alive again before wipe with a quick situation that will take devs 5 mins to do.

Making implants available to buy via npc will bring players back,  it will balance game because everyone will have implants and be at the same level and same damage res ads everyone else no advantages (except if player makes shitty build but that's his own fault) people will 100% play more and old pvpers will return and actually enjoy the game the way it's supposed to be, I'm sure this was mentioned before but in 2238 people didn't have all these rares and implants and still played and played more when there was npc spawning everything and giving u levels :) so remek you are wrong.

Aco your idea is really good and I hope Kilgore will take note of this and take action :) I know there is a lot of PvP forum here but maybe he will read the good points x
if you notice its the new people at pvp who disgree with the idea because they know they love having advantage over other players and know they wont be able to win if implants a buyable, all the vetrans agree with the idea
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 07:18:30 pm by Knuckle »

KestreL

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »
So,

Looks like getting implants too easy would be just lame.

So I come up with a few ideas:

Ares: 15% chance to spawn nemean, dermal, phoenix, stat implants etc. This will put about an average of 1-2 implants per ares run. It will give PvP in this location.
---
That would make 1 fully implanted charecter in 2-3 days. Or a lil more due to enemy teams.
---
Reno box having 4% chance to spawn each implant - 11 implants on server which is 44% chance to find implant on each spawn.
---
SF docter selling em for 800k each implant.

Just a few ideas. If you have any ideas that make it average - 2-3 days to get fully implanted charecter, please post here.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 07:30:58 pm by Aco »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2015, 08:56:55 pm »

Edit: BTW we have also SAD.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:59:24 pm by remek »

KestreL

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2015, 01:17:28 am »
I have already same idea, but take too long to build up, try to look for more ... 'Tweak' features that are easy for Kilgore to implement but efficient

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2015, 07:59:03 am »
Add also 0.5 % - 1% chance for lockers in specific urban area. It will be good for beginners and solo players. I can vote also for some gear on it and additionally to your suggestion.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2015, 03:36:27 pm »

Reno box having 4% chance to spawn each implant - 11 implants on server which is 44% chance to find implant on each spawn.

:facepalm

Dude, think!!! You flip a coin, you have 50% to have face, if you flip it twice you don't have 100% to have one face, you have 75%. 87.5% if you flip 3 times and so on...

Chance not to have an implant spawn is 96%, so chance not to have any implants is 0.96^11=0.638=>63.8%
Chance to have one implant or more is 1-0.638=0.362=> 36.2%

KestreL

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2015, 04:26:13 am »
I think you misunderstood me, or i don't know what u are talking about.

But I said 4% chance to spawn "1 out of 11 kinds of implants"

Meaning 4% for each implant. So about 44% chance to spawn an implant. If that is not what u were talking about, sorry.

KestreL

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2015, 08:30:24 pm »
Anyways, topic closed:

All things needed to be mentioned & discussed have been done.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2015, 12:32:53 pm »
Buyable implants will be added in an update today.

Not for free, however.

BadBoy wins a ban for starting a flamewar in Suggestion board and insulting others.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 12:35:41 pm by Kilgore »