May 05, 2024, 08:01:21 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686304 times)

knuckle

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8280 on: October 07, 2016, 10:51:15 pm »
Lol,

Yes or no it's simple to answer like? Enough of childish insults you gonna accept or keep avoiding it?

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: October 07, 2016, 10:59:08 pm »
Lol,

Yes or no it's simple to answer like? Enough of childish insults you gonna accept or keep avoiding it?
Okay for sure I will fight you. Bring either an unimplanted burster or implanted tank and meet hinkley. Seeing as meng wasn't man enough to show up
We are red eyed vampires from a thousand burning suns.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8282 on: October 07, 2016, 11:01:42 pm »
Seems you are scared,
Seems I am tired of meng crying about me and lash and needs a good ol ass whoopin  :P

I was at the time and place for our duel today and you didn't show up because you where preparing for TC where you also didn't show up...

I've got nothing to prove to anyone. I run a clan that among our other endeavors happens to be the powerhouse of reloaded all while you boys are jerking off shitposting on the forum and are doing 1 v 1's in hinkley, so keep embarrassing yourselves for all I care, no one takes you seriously.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: October 07, 2016, 11:04:56 pm »
*sigh*

Ok, Im just going to put in my two cents here.

Lash: Us Khans have been doing straight PvP for the past 7 hours today. We had a lot of fun and absolutely DOMINATED the entire server. We won ALL fights no matter what alliance or whatever came our way. Ill give credit to AA and Muhos at the Den clusterfuck and we both won/lost. We walked out but they got some decent kills and put us in some shitty positions so power to them! *RIP HPA, BLOWN UP BY SOMEONE  :-[* We were doing this and having a blast while you were here on the forums just pissing with no direction, no points, you just look like someone whos getting cornered in an arguement and now just spouting whatever nonsense you can spout out of your dick catcher. You were NEVER good at the game, you were NEVER a solid part of the community where people cared about you, NOTHING. Get off this pedestal of shit posts, its just getting depressing for me to read at this point. Honestly, take a couple of hours and rethink on what you have been saying and doing and come back. Regardless how much shit Ive talked to you "in person" or on forums, I hope everything in your personal life is ok. This isnt normal behavior from someone, its behavior from someone that has some serious obsession issues.

Butcher: *Repeating from above* Again, we were having a really fun time with the PvP we had today. Yet you didnt take ANY part of it. You could've hit up Muho's, CCM, UV, SW, pretty much ANYONE and helped them fight us. But you didnt, you just sat on your sneaker and watched us/killing other sneakers (which had absolutely no impact in the actual fights, we still won them all.) Yet you're giving my boy Heyfray shit for actually following the role of a tank? What the hell? Like seriously how are you going sit there and cry on how much Khans suck but you didnt fight us directly the entire time, even with all these surplus of characters you own. I never hated you, I always had hated your brother but talking to you 1 on 1 I had pretty good impressions of you. Regardless of skill or whatever I just geniually had a fun time playing Reloaded with you here and there.
However, Im wondering to myself if all the dick riding from Lash is inflating an ego that honestly I dont think you deserve. I wont say you're a bad player, but you're not this elite that you or your brother make you out to be. I'll even go as far to apologize for the possibility of bruising your ego, but just reflect on who you are and the REAL impact you have on the community. The path you guys are heading down isnt a path of rightousness but instead a path of idiocy. I mean just take a look around, theres almost NOBODY that vouches for your brother or you, and to those who have vouched for you where are they now and WHO are they as a member of this community? You want to be remembered as the retarded brother duo? Of course not.

Be a legend, don't be a retard.
Im not asking you to shame your brother or whatever, but dont stick up and take partake in this ridiculous rants of his. It all just circles into you guys looking stupid.

If you guys want Ill fight either one of you, as I have in the past numerous times. Regardless win or lose from either party, lets just beat the nonsense out of each other eh?

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 11:11:13 pm by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: October 07, 2016, 11:13:25 pm »
Well donnie I think you might have missed the last fights. I was at every fight with social and ultra sneakers, at no point did I ever say I went alone or just to watch. As a group we killed many players from each faction. Feel free to watch the video oni posted if you're curious about what I mean by what I said about heyfray. Also, most people from my factions are content to stay out of khan shitposting in this thread and the entire forum because it's not worth anyones time. I took the bait and only came here to make sure there is someone other than a khan on this thread. Also, knuckle stop being a bitch and come. I'm not wasting any more time on this thread or on khan shitheads so peace out bitches 8)

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: October 07, 2016, 11:16:19 pm »
Well donnie I think you might have missed the last fights. I was at every fight with social and ultra sneakers, at no point did I ever say I went alone or just to watch. As a group we killed many players from each faction. Feel free to watch the video oni posted if you're curious about what I mean by what I said about heyfray. Also, most people from my factions are content to stay out of khan shitposting in this thread and the entire forum because it's not worth anyones time. I took the bait and only came here to make sure there is someone other than a khan on this thread. Also, knuckle stop being a bitch and come. I'm not wasting any more time on this thread or on khan shitheads so peace out bitches 8)
Bye come back never plz  :-*

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: October 07, 2016, 11:21:27 pm »

Donnie: you did not win all fights; you lost using six of your guys the other night against the Ultra Warriors. You've lost many TC fights against Armaransk City Army. Fuck, even t4 wasn't enough to save your ass earlier. This kind of tough-guy posturing on the forum has a word: preening. And you know what, Donnie? Nobody fucking cares. Outside of this game, you're just another stupid 9nth grade dropout living in depression America, probably obese and with diabetes.

Any victories the Khan swarm have had were due to numbers, not superior skill or tactics. To which, again, I point you at your double numbers still getting you killed. Guess what, Khans: you suck.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: October 07, 2016, 11:34:23 pm »

Donnie: you did not win all fights; you lost using six of your guys the other night against the Ultra Warriors. You've lost many TC fights against Armaransk City Army. Fuck, even t4 wasn't enough to save your ass earlier. This kind of tough-guy posturing on the forum has a word: preening. And you know what, Donnie? Nobody fucking cares. Outside of this game, you're just another stupid 9nth grade dropout living in depression America, probably obese and with diabetes.

Any victories the Khan swarm have had were due to numbers, not superior skill or tactics. To which, again, I point you at your double numbers still getting you killed. Guess what, Khans: you suck.

Once again, you made yourself look retarded. I just said we dominated TONIGHT.
We won ALL the battles tonight. Regardless if they had a semi victory in Den, we still were the ones to walk away. We wanted big battles, so a lot of people wanted to play. Cry to me more about it.
Actually Lash since you think you know so much about me, I actually graduated, work 8-9 hours a day (full time) and go to college for HVAC after I get out of work and to be honest you're a HELL of a lot fatter than I am.

I already posted a picture of what I look like on forum but here you go, most recent picture.

So lets review.

1. Lash is a fucking retard.
2. Khans won all battles (Im being generous in giving Muhos and AA the semi victory in Den today.)
3. Lash knows nothing how combat in this game works, he sees numbers and assumes that its just Swarm tactics because he knows nothing else.

Just because we are playing something like 15 vs 13+ means that NOBODY on the team with the higher numbers can die? Tell me more about how thats true when just yesterday and the day before Khans have fought off and won Swarms from Muhos/CCMSW/UV with significantly less players.

Just stop. You're done. You're nobody. IRL or in this game, MOVE ON.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: October 07, 2016, 11:37:02 pm »
>insert insult
>insert buzzwords
>insert fuck khans
Wheres my attention. PLs gibbe attention.
I earned it.
gibe
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: October 07, 2016, 11:48:09 pm »

Once again, you made yourself look retarded. I just said we dominated TONIGHT.
We won ALL the battles tonight. Regardless if they had a semi victory in Den, we still were the ones to walk away. We wanted big battles, so a lot of people wanted to play. Cry to me more about it.
Actually Lash since you think you know so much about me, I actually graduated, work 8-9 hours a day (full time) and go to college for HVAC after I get out of work and to be honest you're a HELL of a lot fatter than I am.

I already posted a picture of what I look like on forum but here you go, most recent picture.

So lets review.

1. Lash is a fucking retard.
2. Khans won all battles (Im being generous in giving Muhos and AA the semi victory in Den today.)
3. Lash knows nothing how combat in this game works, he sees numbers and assumes that its just Swarm tactics because he knows nothing else.

Just because we are playing something like 15 vs 13+ means that NOBODY on the team with the higher numbers can die? Tell me more about how thats true when just yesterday and the day before Khans have fought off and won Swarms from Muhos/CCMSW/UV with significantly less players.

Just stop. You're done. You're nobody. IRL or in this game, MOVE ON.
donie you looking good babe how about you give me a call somtimes ;) ;) il take you out on a dinner  ::) ;D

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: October 07, 2016, 11:49:11 pm »
Knuckle u must use m60 to even the odds bro

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: October 07, 2016, 11:53:11 pm »
donie you looking good babe how about you give me a call somtimes ;) ;) il take you out on a dinner  ::) ;D

Please Dera you're making me blush  ;)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: October 08, 2016, 12:01:45 am »

Can you guys confirm when this happened?

and since when knuckle get so good? This same knuckle that play with bison?......please man tell me its not. England humble urself.

GG Wasteland Peace from Canada Ima go 1v1 my lady. Makonnen OUt.

Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: October 08, 2016, 12:19:44 am »
CANADA POWER 8)

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: October 08, 2016, 12:22:11 am »
show me on the doll where the bad lash hurt you donnie. cri more. khans have always been shit and will always be... your long wall of text on forum shows an unhealthy level of obsession. go see a psychiatrist. they can help you with your anxiety and low self esteem but they won't be able to cure your autism.