May 05, 2024, 11:38:07 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686173 times)

FireFlare

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #8130 on: October 05, 2016, 05:55:15 am »
Oh slash, look at that, all the salt!

But it's funny to see, SW went from "we no need no faction to support us" to "Hi, we're the Social Violence Mercs" and then still get shit on

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: October 05, 2016, 06:09:09 am »
Once upon a time, Seki was not a botting, auto-clicking, mass-logging, triple-log-in-pvp ass. That time is not now. Whatever happened to "AA will take on all comers?" It looks like Armageddon Army is more like AWOL Army now.

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: October 05, 2016, 06:33:41 am »
When the social man hits your squad up with some spic
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

knuckle

« Reply #8133 on: October 05, 2016, 06:47:17 am »
What happened to this ?  :o
2. Social Warriors isn't interested about taking mercs, alliances, etc so stop asking about it too.
We are the one strong team on the whole server which don't take any dirty alliance.
seems like SW have a chaos in leading  ;D
one day they say this and then they ally with UV lol

GG Seki!!

Get this right when we swarmed we won, when they do it they fail I guess they are not cooking the burritos hot enough not spicy enough to get the spics brains working underlay underlay!

@butch you make this comment yet try and play with us against yout faction please don't comment you clearly don't know what's going on as you ain a core member of there faction.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: October 05, 2016, 07:44:48 am »
Start complaining about rules posted few months ago by people who do not play anymore.  :facepalm

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: October 05, 2016, 07:47:32 am »
1 month = few months
Nice logic

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8136 on: October 05, 2016, 08:26:40 am »
Yesterday on TS, no joke

Me: "Should we try contact the russians, social violence are like five to ten more than us.

Knuckle: "SV are all noobs esp. troll and can't coordinate cuz of language barrier, I know we can do this guys. Win or loose let's make it epic guys"

And that's the story about when the Khan's own welsh dragon swallowed mexico
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:28:37 am by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: October 05, 2016, 09:01:20 am »
You win some, you lose some. Respect no matter the case.
But lying to cover a loss is detrimental and no grain of respect will be given. Social Violence you played yourself, just take it easy! Good fights though lads :)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

knuckle

« Reply #8138 on: October 05, 2016, 10:40:40 am »
I gotta admit,

I know Armageddon Army does not care what I think, but you guys have balls you show up too fights out numbered and never look to allie with anyone massive respect and you always fight.

GG.

@BUchter hey dude one question your char Amy lea what faction isit playing in? Considering you used this to fight sw while u in that faction :)?

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: October 05, 2016, 11:14:39 am »
1 month = few months
Nice logic
We all know a lot has changed in the past few months. Also this forum PvP should be renamed khans crying.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: October 05, 2016, 11:40:11 am »
How is it that every time i post something here.
Two pages of khans attacking SW are popping up?

@Seki
You were there when rules were made, and You know we made them because ppl wanted to join ally, but no one wanted to fight us. Times change rules change,and a month is a long time for FOnline so stop bullshiting here ;)
Peace out
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:42:13 am by Awgy »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8141 on: October 05, 2016, 11:48:05 am »
Problem wasent you posting, gg awg and ras btw

Problem was letroll lying, barneys crying and butcher trying  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: October 05, 2016, 11:59:15 am »
Problem wasent you posting, gg awg and ras btw

Problem was letroll lying, barneys crying and butcher trying  ;D

Give credit where credit is due guys, if you just say "gg khans" you won't embarrass yourselves!

I can't believe I'm doing it, but well ok lets roll.

Troll didn't lied to No one, he confirmed my words, "We did not coordinated attack on Gecko reactor with UV on Tuesday September 4th 2016." Here my official statement.
We didn't shoot each other afterwards, as we became temporary friends, While Khans worked with Muhosransk and CCM, We started calculating and SW officers sent truce proposition to UV.

But Yeah Troll ain't lie. Many SW died because we didn't coordinated.

Hehe Barney is not crying what he does is called "Calling on someones Bullshit trollingly"

Butcher is just confirming my trolls statements, and IMHO TBH, Khans Froum trolling abilities would make a painting change its face to annoyed and angry. So do not blame ppl on this.

Non of us took credit from You on winning in Den, We were so spread and to heroic to heal our guys, You won Fair and Square, all we said tho is that it was not a swarm in den, only 2UV were helping us. And Yes You won. Now get over it and prep for tonight :D

Peace out
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:00:49 pm by Awgy »

Fuck you

• View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: October 05, 2016, 12:32:21 pm »
i got balls of steel and a nomad who ::cries silently::  :-\ :-\

knuckle

« Reply #8144 on: October 05, 2016, 01:36:31 pm »
i got balls of steel and a nomad who ::cries silently::  :-\ :-\

is that NOmad called Barney? Or drot by any chance?

If so maybe call it a social warriors considering they are crying a lot so much it rains in hub