Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686211 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #7470 on: September 08, 2016, 11:48:26 pm »
gg on bringing us down to 4v9... still won with 4 gg today!

and gg in all other fight win or lose!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 12:25:41 am by Leo »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7471 on: September 09, 2016, 02:15:21 am »
Two wins for Khans then we get this "timercontrol" bs, good fights and thanks for coming but I aint got time for this kinda stuff

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: September 09, 2016, 02:22:37 am »
Two wins for Khans then we get this "timercontrol" bs, good fights and thanks for coming but I aint got time for this kinda stuff

we killed 2 and u ran, dont have time to kill us?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7473 on: September 09, 2016, 02:33:53 am »

we killed 2 and u ran, dont have time to kill us?

I went to bed when you started new timer instead of coming to fight, no idea what happened after that but AA shouldn't talk to anyone about not running haha  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7474 on: September 09, 2016, 03:21:01 am »
why is there my body on screenshot ? idk who said it but it wasnt me, i didnt used radio for like 1 year..
reason why we started other timer was obviously because we wanted to fight in close range, under our conditions, not on open space in modoc, it wasnt because of town
anyways good fights today, gg  :)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:54:43 am by Seki »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7475 on: September 09, 2016, 04:23:01 am »
So in other words Seki - you're a big pussy.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: September 09, 2016, 04:32:05 am »
So in other words Seki - you're a big pussy.
go somewhere with this unreasonable hate..
we wouldnt have any chance in modoc so we went to take other town with better position for us to increase our chances
its same as saying that you are pussy because you allied with muhosransk to beat SW but you said by yourself that why would you go without ally, you wouldnt have any chance so you allied to increase your chances.. same thing..
only difference is that when i do something to increase our chances, im pussy, when you do it, you are good, nice logic..

another thing is, it was not my decision to go klamath so why you call pussy only me and not rest of AA or leader ? why everyone cares only about me lol, im just regular player like everyone else, im not leader of AA so dont throw those things on me

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7477 on: September 09, 2016, 05:05:47 am »
We throw things on you Seki, because you write an essay of cry everytime we do lol.

Billy the kid

« Reply #7478 on: September 09, 2016, 06:19:06 am »

We won 6 Times last night sw 2 they really brought the heat, as for the AA they ran from us 3 Times I got it all on video will post later tonight.

I must say to social warriors though that each fight was ducking close and they really brought the heat I respect this team so gg social fucking awsome :).

Seki please scroll through the thread you will see my post about you guys using radios to town control I have screens to prove it, if I was you to improve just get teamspeak you will get better at town control, also stop taking towns when everyone is sleeping because you won't get practice this way, you need to fight to get better its like training, otherwise when we or another faction smash you you cry on forum just try it and maybe recruit some experience instead of noobies from hub

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7479 on: September 09, 2016, 06:23:33 am »
There was also a bunch of actions on American hours / good fights

Billy the kid

« Reply #7480 on: September 09, 2016, 06:30:55 am »
Hey garg?

Should I post or screen what Leo use to post us in teamspeak when Seki was crying the other (when he was still in social warriors?) about Seki complaining in teamspeak about our swarm and then making statements how much he despises Seki? You know when he was infiltrating the social warriors? And now plays with the people he was talking about? Or not I have it all on my computer?

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: September 09, 2016, 07:50:33 am »
its same as saying that you are pussy because you allied with muhosransk to beat SW
We beat SW four times in a row before any Muhos showed up and before it was sleepy time for a lot of us. Not sure what you're talking about.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Billy the kid

« Reply #7482 on: September 09, 2016, 07:56:51 am »
Would rather fuck my girlfriend then take towns at night when all sleep

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7483 on: September 09, 2016, 07:58:42 am »
khans you are still shit - https://s9.postimg.io/f38pdtbgf/rtw.png you "win" 13v6 and for you that is something to be proud of  hahahah you idiots havent changed a bit.
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: September 09, 2016, 07:59:56 am »
khans you are still shit - https://s9.postimg.io/f38pdtbgf/rtw.png you "win" 13v6 and for you that is something to be proud of  hahahah you idiots havent changed a bit.
I'd rather have friends than skills :)
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"