Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686287 times)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6780 on: June 15, 2016, 07:30:37 pm »
i dont belive, what i read.
i leave from uv in peace, becouse you dont respect my opnion about some members.
everyday i am losting respect in uv member, they show real nature, before Jeffrey, now you.  posting about "stop cry" is mega adult, is funny when i type gg to them and they insult me.
And when for example faction A have 16 players, faction B have 16 players too, and faction C have 4 players, and faction c help faction a kill faction b, then faction b can thougth "they have gay alliace !!!11". so faction c had 20 procent of faction a+c, so when seki join to 4 uv, he was 20 procent of them.

i hope Marko, Dera, Preba and Valchuck enjoying in uv, becouse they are the last cool poeple in uv.

AYo Kompressor, Prepare for my true nature:

all I did was call u out for being major hypocrite for playing with Zinthos, in the Muhos, after u complain about him for months and being 1 of reasons u left.  ;) ;) ;) Y would UV members (ur old friends) respect u after complaining so long about Zint etc and then playing with him? What a bunch of fukery. So if this my 'real nature' and way of showing my 'uncoolness' then so be it...sooooooooooo not cooooooollllllll jef...RIP Kompressor.  8) Kool nuh Cool  8)

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6781 on: June 15, 2016, 08:03:59 pm »
real hipocrites are napalm and you jeff

> bastian talk shit to everyone, making fuss in FB group like a retarded kid, gets banned but you take him.again
> ribbit same + baserapes whole server, give infos to khants while in uv, sharing personal stuff from fb group. rewarded with ban, but all of sudden when members get banned and leave game, you take him again.
> "hurr i hate khans they make so.many shit aganst uv", then take khan leader bison in uv

napalm only wants to win, its nothing bad except that he fails in it, prefers numbers over skill. aka quanity over quality. just see pvp screens thread, it tells you all.

p.s i remember when u was being drunk(?) and pm zin and kompre on facebook and insulting like a kid, mr peace. what is that if not hipocrisy

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:07:39 pm by csab3sz »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6782 on: June 15, 2016, 08:30:45 pm »
For me Bastian trying to act like a boss/UV leader too much, but it's only my opinion. His second sin is "fuck your opinion" behaviour, but no one is perfect. Zinthos has his own minuses as acting as alpha fucking leader or insulting others cause they are not playing/acting as he wish, but he had many times when he acted like a pal. Still he is too toxic sometimes, without it he would be great brother in arms.
GUN FOR HIRE

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6783 on: June 15, 2016, 08:59:10 pm »
real hipocrites are napalm and you jeff

> bastian talk shit to everyone, making fuss in FB group like a retarded kid, gets banned but you take him.again
> ribbit same + baserapes whole server, give infos to khants while in uv, sharing personal stuff from fb group. rewarded with ban, but all of sudden when members get banned and leave game, you take him again.
> "hurr i hate khans they make so.many shit aganst uv", then take khan leader bison in uv

napalm only wants to win, its nothing bad except that he fails in it, prefers numbers over skill. aka quanity over quality. just see pvp screens thread, it tells you all.

p.s i remember when u was being drunk(?) and pm zin and kompre on facebook and insulting like a kid, mr peace. what is that if not hipocrisy

I pm Zinthos to ask how and why he play with faction that ally with khans, after he was so adamant that UV was now khans, i say to zinth how he play with kompressor, I ask how is this possible....fuck zinthos didnt even know muhos allied with khans when he join...i could not understand the rationale.:) Then he called me nolifer etc. Just because i advocate and desire peace, doesnt mean i will get it :) Case in point.

It seems to me u all wanted to be the leader, tell every1 what to do or cause shit when all I do is try to do manage egos and keep the peace. Hit me when u make some sense of this.....signed, sealed, delivered MR PEACE. :facepalm

PS ur memories are mistaken, i dont drink. and the funnier thing in the grand scheme of things like any of this matters......... :facepalm

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6784 on: June 15, 2016, 09:26:28 pm »
allied with khans when he join..
exacly our alliance with khans looks that
-Favorite: khan's leader pm us about alliance
-Puntero: let's use them like meat shield

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6785 on: June 15, 2016, 11:14:27 pm »
Meat shield? Ouch. I thought we were playing well together  :(

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6786 on: June 15, 2016, 11:31:47 pm »
We haven't really played together since before AoP but I respect alot of players in MRC and we had some real good times together so keep us out of your little uv drama.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #6787 on: June 16, 2016, 12:08:07 am »
Come on guys, chill!

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #6788 on: June 16, 2016, 12:15:39 am »
I'll simply say this. There are many people in every faction the majority of players hate. Until people stop generalizing factions for the actions of a few there will always be this stupid fucking shit on forum pvp. This useless drama is just dumb. Khans aren't shit. UV aren't shit. SW aren't shit. MSC aren't shit. We are all fucking noobs playing this infested toilet of a game. I have seen many people quit the game because of this bullshit atmosphere and many of them I enjoyed.
>inb4 khan noob is just being pussi boi
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6789 on: June 16, 2016, 12:32:13 am »
We haven't really played together since before AoP but I respect alot of players in MRC and we had some real good times together so keep us out of your little uv drama.

No disrespect Doctor.

I'll simply say this. There are many people in every faction the majority of players hate. Until people stop generalizing factions for the actions of a few there will always be this stupid fucking shit on forum pvp. This useless drama is just dumb. Khans aren't shit. UV aren't shit. SW aren't shit. MSC aren't shit. We are all fucking noobs playing this infested toilet of a game. I have seen many people quit the game because of this bullshit atmosphere and many of them I enjoyed.
>inb4 khan noob is just being pussi boi

Posi post Yung C  8)

Come on guys, chill!

Ur right Nap, let's chill and dont FORGET : We R the Waste  8)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6790 on: June 16, 2016, 12:35:56 am »
Aslong as chance and ras are on reloaded there is hope for the wasteland  8)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #6791 on: June 16, 2016, 12:51:23 am »
Thanks for the posts guys, video haha. Really cool to see many artists like them together. Well... acept the game reality and try to get some fun. Good bye!

Jish the small

« Reply #6792 on: June 16, 2016, 02:09:05 am »
yes all chill and make offer for dermal

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6793 on: June 16, 2016, 02:41:54 am »
khan noob is just being pussi boi.. Just kidding dude. You're totally right. I try not to make serious posts on this forum. After years of the same old forum PvP, you get used to it, and get bored of it and sit back to watch the young'ens argue. It has LITERALLY not changed in the last 7 years of FOnline.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6794 on: June 16, 2016, 09:26:17 am »
jish my boi what about that dermal eh ?
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...