What's bison dieing got to do with us killing you? Lol

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #6766 on: June 13, 2016, 07:24:48 pm »
ufav ain't even a factor on reloaded, never was.
really ? because bison said that everything goes better then he expected  ;D probably low expectations  ::)
It's going well, better than expected.  8)

Some guys have nothing left to prove and rarely post screens because of that, some guys try and steal glory when all who cares was there. That was a SW victory not yours lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:28:03 pm by Dr. Mengelito 👑 »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6767 on: June 13, 2016, 07:37:00 pm »
Champagne wishes and caviar dreams  8)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6768 on: June 13, 2016, 07:47:09 pm »

lol yeah

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jish the small

« Reply #6769 on: June 13, 2016, 07:50:46 pm »

Champagne lips and beer pockets

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6770 on: June 13, 2016, 08:20:19 pm »
gg for uv until they call sw to help. but 3v3 was good. 3v5 bad

сайга

« Reply #6771 on: June 13, 2016, 08:23:38 pm »
yes ufav are noobs but at least trying and they are the least cancerous of current factions (not including muhosransk)

uv is still a noskill swarm with implants, sw is just bbs+pistoleros and hub noobs with GM help as always, and khans are still not a pvp faction. yall just salty at bison because he try something else, lowlife kids.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #6772 on: June 13, 2016, 08:25:21 pm »
wait wait wait, the hell? who?!  :facepalm

I khan't beliv eet

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6773 on: June 13, 2016, 08:26:46 pm »
Quote from: Sven
Did you impress her by cutting it off yet?

Yeah, your mom thought it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

Stellar smack. With a sig like that you gotta be our biggest fan.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6774 on: June 13, 2016, 08:43:07 pm »
wait wait wait, the hell? who?!  :facepalm

I khan't beliv eet
we fighted vs ribit, tony and data, in final fight seki helped them

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #6775 on: June 13, 2016, 10:49:08 pm »
None call SW help, Seki help Pistacho who was fighting against some... idk who, but some guys like Kompresor etc. Seki was alone and was his spontaneous decision to support Pistacho. In the Future maybe someone can help you, its the wasteland, you are free to do everything u want, like play in one faction a long time, then leave like traitor and come complain in the forum about people who played with you for years. Good luck with your decision and leave people free to do what they want. Idk, make alliance with SW, or with Bison team, I dont care. Just stop this fuckin cry here. Every time same shit.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6776 on: June 14, 2016, 12:08:45 am »
i dont belive, what i read.
i leave from uv in peace, becouse you dont respect my opnion about some members.
everyday i am losting respect in uv member, they show real nature, before Jeffrey, now you.  posting about "stop cry" is mega adult, is funny when i type gg to them and they insult me.
And when for example faction A have 16 players, faction B have 16 players too, and faction C have 4 players, and faction c help faction a kill faction b, then faction b can thougth "they have gay alliace !!!11". so faction c had 20 procent of faction a+c, so when seki join to 4 uv, he was 20 procent of them.

i hope Marko, Dera, Preba and Valchuck enjoying in uv, becouse they are the last cool poeple in uv.

Jish the small

« Reply #6777 on: June 14, 2016, 12:39:04 am »
i dont belive, what i read.
i leave from uv in peace, becouse you dont respect my opnion about some members.
everyday i am losting respect in uv member, they show real nature, before Jeffrey, now you.  posting about "stop cry" is mega adult, is funny when i type gg to them and they insult me.
And when for example faction A have 16 players, faction B have 16 players too, and faction C have 4 players, and faction c help faction a kill faction b, then faction b can thougth "they have gay alliace !!!11". so faction c had 20 procent of faction a+c, so when seki join to 4 uv, he was 20 procent of them.

i hope Marko, Dera, Preba and Valchuck enjoying in uv, becouse they are the last cool poeple in uv.

bastian is also cool

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6778 on: June 14, 2016, 12:50:11 am »
Si Si. Uv cool

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6779 on: June 14, 2016, 01:30:24 am »
Can't say cool and uv without saying ras