Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686273 times)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5715 on: February 07, 2016, 04:42:35 am »
I just come back from raping UV in tc, and what do I see?

"khans are shit, khans don't PvP"

I didn't see any Social warriors stopping UV from taking towns, did you? No? Just shitty Khans? I'm pretty tired of seeing all this childish nonsense about Khans being bad players.

We ARE the best at what we do. (Inb4 "you are the best at flare traps") HAHA too funny..... We have the most fun of any group around. THAT'S what we do. If you don't like it, keep whining and raging on the forum like you have been for the last 6 months.

I swear this thread gives me cancer.

Khans killed 2 out of 4 after we completed timer in den........yes it was a great surprise. You had good numbers, like 5 or 6. I think the complaints are more about you not returning to fight, not so much that you are bad players. You all went to hub instead of fighting us in klamath. So no hate or bad jokes.....come fight! 8)

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: February 07, 2016, 08:49:55 am »
Same shit as always when it comes to khans - all talk but no play
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: February 07, 2016, 09:50:31 am »
How can we play UV if they keep running?
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5718 on: February 07, 2016, 10:03:43 am »
Stop running Prebavic.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: February 07, 2016, 10:03:50 am »
I didn't see any Social warriors stopping UV from taking towns, did you?
Yesterday Social Warriors came to Den which was taking by Khans from UV and blast TKs. After that, SW started the TC countdown and blast two waves - 1st from UV and 2nd from TKs.

Yesterday also Social Warriors came to Klamath when BBS started the timer (taking also from UV). We defeated them in pretty short time. After their back UV was already there and BBS asked SW for (onetime-action) ally against UV what wasn't accepted by SW. We defeated both enemy teams and started our timer.

In the last part of this fully TC action's day SW and UV teams had pretty nice battles in Broken Hills.

In sum: Gimper, turn off private server, come to official Reloaded game for play and stop sowing some bullshit propaganda like the rest of your team do.

I don't know what happen in UV but after last TKs+UV ally that UV started to proving their value. God job!

Anyway UV didn't stop making their pointless "PvP" and they're still taking towns under night's cover when all enemies are sleeping well.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 10:36:09 am by worldremaker »

zinthos

« Reply #5720 on: February 07, 2016, 10:14:46 am »
I didn't see any Social warriors stopping UV from taking towns, did you?
Yesterday Social Warriors came to Den which was taking by Khans from UV and blast TKs. After that, SW started the TC countdown and blast two waves - 1st from UV and 2nd from TKs.

Yesterday also Social Warriors came to Klamath when BBS started the timer (taking also from UV). We defeated them in pretty short time. After their back UV was already there and BBS asked SW for (onetime-action) ally against UV what wasn't accepted by SW. We defeated both enemy teams and started our timer.

In the last part of this fully TC action's day SW and UV teams had pretty nice battles in Broken Hills.

In sum: Gimper, turn off private server, come to official Reloaded game for play and stop sowing some bullshit propaganda like the rest of your team do.

I don't know what happen in UV but after last TKs+UV ally that UV started to proving their value. God job!
> being an absolute illiterate lowlife
> telling others to learn english

anyway funny thing that session goes for 9 months and Khans still "working on getting ready for RT pvp". aka working on sending spies to UV to learn more game tactics  :'(

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: February 07, 2016, 10:17:48 am »
I think that for those spies this is the only way for play in RT. :D
We had them too. :D

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: February 07, 2016, 10:31:46 am »
Socials actually play the game so they will always be better than khan forum warriors
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5723 on: February 07, 2016, 11:00:47 am »
Hahaha your all a bunch of rejects. For a faction where TC isn't the main focus we still beat you with a 50/50 win ratio while excelling in every other aspect. You fail to realize that when we are here you get to be in the presence of legends, try being grateful instead of whiny and we'll all have a good time. Worldremaker why dont you go write a report about it haha

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: February 07, 2016, 11:12:14 am »
Hahaha your all a bunch of rejects. For a faction where TC isn't the main focus we still beat you with a 50/50 win ratio while excelling in every other aspect. You fail to realize that when we are here you get to be in the presence of legends, try being grateful instead of whiny and we'll all have a good time. Worldremaker why dont you go write a report about it haha
you didnt beat us even in crafting.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: February 07, 2016, 11:15:45 am »
No body here likes the cheaters team and you should finally agree with it. If you're still crying about it idk then, poor kid. Send more spies to enemy factions and let them play under truly commander for a while.

Bison

« Reply #5726 on: February 07, 2016, 11:20:08 am »
UV and SW members defending each other and sitting around a campfire discussing how truely salty you all are.

They don't care about The Khans but it's all they talk about. We aren't going anywhere as there's way to many delicious tears for us to feast upon.

You guys should get some identity, I can't tell these factions apart.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: February 07, 2016, 11:23:12 am »
So stay on the forum or on your TB traps and continue your discussion about others.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: February 07, 2016, 11:44:16 am »
Is it that famous Khan's storm that you mentioned before, dear forum-riders?  ;D

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=10035.0
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5729 on: February 07, 2016, 12:06:49 pm »
Here you are, bitter enemies clustering together and holding each others backs. Makes me sick.

Spit all you want, lie all you want, we are clearly the last boss of Reloaded.