May 05, 2024, 03:26:11 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686220 times)

Bison

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5685 on: February 06, 2016, 05:51:40 pm »
stalker, you are a caricature of a typical angry kid, if only you could see yourself from the outside lol.

And I'm angry because? Most of the time I'm laughing at what these people say, it's just hilarious. Just like your shit suggestion made me go "what the fuck xD"  then you got all butthurt and hate me now.

Screens please? I don't recall this.

How can we post screens when you've been hiding in your turn-based flares for the past month now. Ever since lemarks became busy with World of Tanks, Khan's haven't done shit in real time PvP. There has been only one time 6 Khans went to take Klamath and all of them were afraid of me, and it was only me (Then UV showed up and raped them)

You mean the 6 Khans who was deliberately sent to Klamath to ease pressure on our flare?

Yes I recall that, it worked perfectly.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: February 06, 2016, 06:20:51 pm »
All three of them kick your ass in pvp and thats the only thing that counts but you dont seem to understand that

Now better? :D

GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: February 06, 2016, 06:39:02 pm »
All three of them kick your ass in pvp and thats the only thing that counts but you dont seem to understand that

Wow. This screen is so old I thought it would be in black and white.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: February 06, 2016, 06:45:08 pm »

Wow. This screen is so old I thought it would be in black and white.

He asked for screens. There was no time frames for screenshot.
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: February 06, 2016, 06:50:47 pm »
add even more quotes when you're responding for one previous post

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: February 06, 2016, 06:56:47 pm »
add even more quotes when you're responding for one previous post

Erm, okay?  :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #5691 on: February 06, 2016, 07:02:36 pm »

Provide the chat log, I don't see how it says you killed me apart from the fact you just ran over to my OLD character and took a screen after I was killed in a battle with UV.

Until I see the logs I don't consider this in anyway what I asked for, I'll wait don't worry.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5692 on: February 06, 2016, 07:31:43 pm »
Unfortunatelly I have no logs,  only logs of your teammates that I killed.
Hey, but who knows...maybe if you will cross my road again I will take a photo. I have just one request, smile and say cheese :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #5693 on: February 06, 2016, 07:43:30 pm »
Hey, but who knows...maybe if you will cross my road again I will take a photo. I have just one request, smile and say cheese :D

Mad Matt failed trying to take credit for his team mates kills.

:facepalm

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: February 06, 2016, 08:18:34 pm »

Nope, I have only this screenshot. I remember that I didn't kill you but it was my shot which lower your hp under 0 points. Anyway, you will always say it wasn't me, it wasn't fair fight, you weren't prepared or something else. So I don't give a fuck about your opinion, you wanted screenshot so I uploaded one. I think I would have more chances to kick your ass if you would take part in TC. That's all, good luck Bison.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #5695 on: February 06, 2016, 08:30:46 pm »

Nope, I have only this screenshot. I remember that I didn't kill you but it was my shot which lower your hp under 0 points. Anyway, you will always say it wasn't me, it wasn't fair fight, you weren't prepared or something else. So I don't give a fuck about your opinion, you wanted screenshot so I uploaded one. I think I would have more chances to kick your ass if you would take part in TC. That's all, good luck Bison.

If you didn't give a fuck about my opinion then why do you keep replying? Of course you care or else you wouldn't try and upload screens. You haven't got any real screens of you killing me because you are garbage and simply use TC as a cover to hide how much of a scrub you really are. You can't win without the help of UV that's real clear but what I don't understand is why they allow you to "play" with them. Are you good at sucking dick or something? I bet it runs in the family.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: February 06, 2016, 08:34:45 pm »
Khans logic

"Post screen or didn't happen"

**post screen of them dead**

"Screen is so old!"

Bitch of course it's old, it's the last time you went to Fight in realtime and now just circle jerk in a flare trap. You have the numbers, proper builds, implanted characters and now just make excuses for not going to Reno or TC.  You guys are literally shit, so much trash talk from a gang that literally has nothing to show for it other than dead bluesuits.

Bison and Faglito are perfect examples of what I mean.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: February 06, 2016, 08:37:42 pm »
Ask Mengelito about two dead khans from the four of khantroopers who attacked me in WH, ask Coach who burst his tank with avenger when he failed with onehex bursting me from his gatling. There were much more fights when I was alone and I won, but yeah...keep beliving that I suck and drop more shit on me, whatever let you sleep well Bison.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #5698 on: February 06, 2016, 08:53:48 pm »
Khans logic

"Post screen or didn't happen"

**post screen of them dead**

"Screen is so old!"

Bitch of course it's old, it's the last time you went to Fight in realtime and now just circle jerk in a flare trap. You have the numbers, proper builds, implanted characters and now just make excuses for not going to Reno or TC.  You guys are literally shit, so much trash talk from a gang that literally has nothing to show for it other than dead bluesuits.

Bison and Faglito are perfect examples of what I mean.

Delusional, you are either to stupid to work out my Khan alt that I play with or are just plain ignorant. I TB and RT quite frequently and I rarely see you but that's because you are waiting around for that TC timer instead of playing.

Any retard can post a screen and claim a kill but if the correct evidence isn't shown it just didn't happen, just like how In the past you moaned like a salty little girl when The Khans didn't do TC regularly and then when we did you moaned and now that we don't you still moan.

It's all moaning and quite simply boring and just proves how much of a fag you are. You say the same comebacks every single opportunity that you get and if any of you had any sense to understand that all you do is feed the Khan ego machine.

Here's some advice, don't respond to us, don't get mad about us. That's the only way you'll win because you can't in game.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:55:30 pm by Bison »

borkolok

• View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: February 06, 2016, 09:22:10 pm »
And I'm angry because? Most of the time I'm laughing at what these people say, it's just hilarious. Just like your shit suggestion made me go "what the fuck xD"  then you got all butthurt and hate me now.

you didn't go "what the fuck xD", you went on a raging rant, making up stuff I didn't even write, you were arguing with your imaginary enemies.
it's funny how deluded you are, you're like that kid who gets beat up for talking shit then saying he "broke their fists with his mouth xD".
sooner or later you're gonna run out of "xD", hope you don't hurt anyone or yourself.