and he think it whos me :))

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5386 on: January 15, 2016, 06:33:12 pm »
and he think it whos me :))

I could believe it wasn't you because you are a pain in the ass to kill normaly, even under focus.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5387 on: January 15, 2016, 07:22:16 pm »
Troll to the rescue, cute. Your calculations are wrong since you lack all the variables. Firstly my LSW is unique, secondly Data's armor plays in, thirdly his XL and my distance played in. Scrubbed at math freshling, be cool and go back to school.

My calculations are correct; having more crit chance doesn't increase damage. And even if your lsw is unique with +25% damage a fully implanted tank will still outstim you, because even upgraded the lsw deals less than 80 damage. Then Data's armor is at best not compensating your bonuses, but maybe it is, lowering your damage even more. And finaly, the range doesn't change the damage neither the crit chance, only the hitchance does, but at 95% hitchance the range isn't changing shit: 2 hex=35hex damage stays the same. You would know that if you were not such a noob. Oh, and I'm still at school.  ;)

I won the battle because I outdamaged him because of the range, I chased him around the crater and killed him. It was a close call but I won, I've got a screenshot and Data cried about it so whats your point?

And your formula was faulty, lacked variables, also perhaps numbercrunching doesn't account for the human factor, stay in school and you'll get to that eventually.

My point is: you won because he didn't play well and you did at that moment, but normaly, if the tank know what he is doing, you can't kill him, and stakler's right. The formula is perfect, I have a excell sheet that takes EVERYTHING into account and then calculates averages. I won't argue further with someone that doesn't know shit about the game mechanics, now trying to evade by raising the human factor flag. I did kill data with shitty metal armor and shitty avenger and he had epic armor and the best gatling on the server. Human factor is uncalculable, your statement is invalid.

That human factor is uncalculable was my point to begin with, that Data or KompreSor didn't play well is definately why I won with my non-implanted rocketeer vs. that beast of a character.

I fail to see what you want to prove?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5388 on: January 15, 2016, 07:43:57 pm »
That human factor is uncalculable was my point to begin with, that Data or KompreSor didn't play well is definately why I won with my non-implanted rocketeer vs. that beast of a character.

He was on no drugs (he lost 20% DR), radiated to lose 2 Action Points, and you brought 2 guys to kill him. One thing for sure though is that you suck balls  ;D ;D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5389 on: January 15, 2016, 07:51:15 pm »

He was on no drugs (he lost 20% DR), radiated to lose 2 Action Points, and you brought 2 guys to kill him. One thing for sure though is that you suck balls  ;D ;D

Go cuddle with the red cross when you're done crying Rainbow scrub.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5390 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:59 pm »
Poor noob can't handle the truth  :-*

Typical

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5391 on: January 15, 2016, 08:09:11 pm »
Jews lol.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5392 on: January 15, 2016, 08:09:53 pm »

1. You insult an experienced player who knows much more about this game than you, you tell him he is wrong, while he isn't.
2. When I prove his statement to be true by using accurate calculation you tell me I'm wrong too. I know the game mechanics by heart, I even programmed a simulator with Excell that actually simulates shooting perfectly. I know my results to be true, I experienced them, tested them for months, years. And here you come, fresh started, and tell me I'm wrong  ;D I'm still waiting for your calculations btw.
3. Then you realise you don't know how to do better, so you pull out some obvious stuff about human factor and such. And now you tell me you don't know what I want to prove?

I don't want to prove anything, for proof has been given already.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5393 on: January 15, 2016, 08:54:15 pm »
Khan Law is the only Law Troll!

The Laws of Physics, Fonline Crit Calculations, or other Factions, need not apply.

:facepalm

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5394 on: January 15, 2016, 08:59:45 pm »
lol
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5395 on: January 15, 2016, 09:30:50 pm »
The laws of men came, and will pass. The spirits are eternal, and they shared their wisdom only with those they consider worthy. Trolls where chosen above men to keep the ancient ways of nature. We may be their last priests, we are the strongests. I knew more men would come and claim something that is beyond their comprehension. Like the ones that came before, they thaugh they could take control over everything, even nature itself. And like the ones that came before, they will be crushed, eaten, turned into ashes and forgotten. Only remains the last trolls, sharing the same spirit, the same soul, for they are one and eternal, part of the world for as long as it will exist. The khans may seem strong, they are already fading. They cannot withstand the wasteland, because they want to shape it at their image. That has happened before, and men thaugh they had succeded, taimed nature for ever. But I know, the spirits told me, that nature turned wasteland, because it was in need of balance, and only a great cleansing can wipe away filth. For ages, we stayed in the shadow, evading these men. Nature kept us alive and hidden, for we will have to repay Her one day. That day has come, and trolls now have to finish what the wasteland started. You can hide, khan, but don't forget, we know, we see, we wait and at the end, and there will be an end, we will feast, and you will be the meal.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5396 on: January 16, 2016, 07:37:14 am »

1. You insult an experienced player who knows much more about this game than you, you tell him he is wrong, while he isn't.
2. When I prove his statement to be true by using accurate calculation you tell me I'm wrong too. I know the game mechanics by heart, I even programmed a simulator with Excell that actually simulates shooting perfectly. I know my results to be true, I experienced them, tested them for months, years. And here you come, fresh started, and tell me I'm wrong  ;D I'm still waiting for your calculations btw.
3. Then you realise you don't know how to do better, so you pull out some obvious stuff about human factor and such. And now you tell me you don't know what I want to prove?

I don't want to prove anything, for proof has been given already.

What a narrow little perspective, because the situation is not a protected lab where your formulas clinically apply to my battle with Data. Yuno bites at every turn like a wounded animal and you bring your formula as evidence. I like you troll but the bottom-line is; the situation involved cover, human factor, surprice and other circumstances. This means your formula is surely right, even if you forgot some variables, but its application to this case is wrong.

Data died + KompreSor lied + Stalker cried + Troll tried
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:26:02 am by Dr. Mengelito »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5397 on: January 16, 2016, 08:30:17 am »
See troll, no point arguing with this guy. He's so damn arrogant  :facepalm

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5398 on: January 16, 2016, 09:05:53 am »
See troll, no point arguing with this guy. He's so damn arrogant  :facepalm

Here I make the effort to walk all the steep steps down from my lofty Raider Throne to your level to illuminate you with the warm comfort of how right I am which is radiating from my saintly halo, and you call me arrogant? You arent retarded Stalker, you're ungrateful.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:07:31 am by Dr. Mengelito »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: January 16, 2016, 09:37:55 am »
to your level

Sorry, couldn't hear you from all the way up here, but this is what happens when you try getting on my level. This is why you only do TB traps and kill newbies new to the game. I wouldn't even do that just for fun. git gud, get bashed on m8  8)

Now I rest my case Mr. Faglito  ;D

inb4 he comes and writes more crap but no more posting to this idiot :D