Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686207 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #5025 on: December 19, 2015, 05:45:06 pm »

Yeah, I forgot you need to wank to your master Pisson. If you wouldn't, he will shorten your leash for sure.

Our leader requires no leash. Loyalty replaces the need for an "iron fist".

Leader o.O Every other khan including Bison stated like Gazillion of times that he is not their Leader.

Everyone contact wiki leaks! 

Peace.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Prophet

« Reply #5026 on: December 19, 2015, 05:51:26 pm »

Yeah, I forgot you need to wank to your master Pisson. If you wouldn't, he will shorten your leash for sure.

Our leader requires no leash. Loyalty replaces the need for an "iron fist".

Leader o.O Every other khan including Bison stated like Gazillion of times that he is not their Leader.

Everyone contact wiki leaks! 

Peace.

Bison isn't our leader. Our leader is The Mighty Gargantua. Our leader(s) do not require leashes. Point stands.

However, Awgansky, I've noticed that you have been trying your hand in flare-traps, as of late. Are you "healing the wastes" or impersonating a Raider?

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: December 19, 2015, 06:01:40 pm »
Can you elaborate on this statement please? I entered TB trap not to long ago that is true,  never started one though. I do not enjoy Turn - based mode.

Prophet

« Reply #5028 on: December 19, 2015, 06:18:47 pm »
Can you elaborate on this statement please? I entered TB trap not to long ago that is true,  never started one though. I do not enjoy Turn - based mode.

Red Cross has been PVPing in The Wasteland, especially near Hub. I'm pretty sure you're aware. And now, since admitting you "entered" a trap, you obviously were there for the same reasons as the Red Cross members who tried their best to start the traps(s). It's pretty obvious that you didn't just "enter" the trap to see what was going on. You know the deal.

You're not a healer, you're a wannabe Raider.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: December 19, 2015, 06:35:58 pm »
Some times i like to troll Your traps and know how many of you is wasting time in red dot sue meh.
Unfortunately Khans are famous for making up bullshit to spread propaganda against their  enemies. Too bad for you guys I'm immune to your shitstorms.  Why would I start a flare?  I have plenty of loot out of khans on TC and at the same time i can shoot some PvP Newbies.  Only difference is that I don't like Khans and I have nothing against Bluesuits.  So TC with you Yes.  TB traps No. 
P. S.
I prefer Real -  Time.

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: December 19, 2015, 06:37:06 pm »
Why is anyone even trying to reason with them? Just kill them wherever you see them, glory to UV  8)

Prophet

« Reply #5031 on: December 19, 2015, 06:39:07 pm »
Why is anyone even trying to reason with them? Just kill them wherever you see them, glory to UV  8)

There is no glory in being a subhuman, border jumping follower of a transvestite. What so glorious about that?

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: December 19, 2015, 07:08:37 pm »

There is no glory in being a subhuman, border jumping follower of a transvestite. What so glorious about that?

Being all that - and still being better than you. c:

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5033 on: December 19, 2015, 07:48:37 pm »
We've all seen what happens to your team after Napalm ragequits so you can drop the act.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: December 19, 2015, 07:51:28 pm »
A Khan telling me to drop the act - oh the irony...You know nothing of our leader so shush. You don't want him to hear you...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5035 on: December 19, 2015, 08:16:05 pm »
A Khan telling me to drop the act - oh the irony...You know nothing of our leader so shush. You don't want him to hear you...

Its likely we know more than you.

In any case I'm quite done squabbling with vermin. You've been proven wrong with fact and logic and you still keep chittering. Keep at it, I'll carry your hate with me back to valhalla where I will use it to feed my young.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: December 19, 2015, 08:18:24 pm »
I like how this prophet guy is only a forum soldier.  ;D
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: December 19, 2015, 08:19:44 pm »
Mengelito, Khans aren't Men of North. No Valhalla for you, go back on your steppes.  :P

I like how this prophet guy is only a forum soldier.  ;D

Yuno, he's a rider. Not a soldier, you could insult soldiers all over the wastelands with such a silly statement, pal. :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:21:41 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Antares156

• "Fear denies faith"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: December 19, 2015, 08:21:22 pm »
I love how they used fact and logic and still failed to show us the errors of our ways...
 :facepalm

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: December 20, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
applause for Yunos "propaganda". Gatlings??? maby 1 and not from me... video?? haha why this video is cuted?? becouse u dont wana show people how u 3 times try to 1hex and faild with motionsensor :)) vs Data only with rocketluncher and lsw :) damn Yuno u have skill :)