May 05, 2024, 07:42:38 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686295 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4680 on: November 24, 2015, 09:16:32 am »
Oh, come on...half of UV doesn't throw shit on others, still all of them are hated. Maybe cause they win more than others ? Opinions are different, and it's like with ass...everyone has his own.
GUN FOR HIRE

knuckle

« Reply #4681 on: November 24, 2015, 09:25:49 am »
Hey Madmatt,
to be honest at the moment, Khans have no alliances and they don't they wish to have one either, they want to keep there identity as one faction which they are doing, even if we loose some town controls we are in it to have fun,

The reason why people joined is simple, they promised to do real time pvp even if they are out numbered by the enemy they still fight without alliance, so there is constant PVP here, they do faction events where everyone gets involved within the faction and it is never boring, there is no raging here, everyone is just having LOLz and fun no-one really cares about loosing shit we are having fun and learning. (no waiting 2 hours on world map)
I know that there has been many shit storms, and i know that members from the Khans have shit stormed back and some crap has been said on both sides but they are actually cool people and its been very enjoyable here to be honest no drama just play the game and get on with it.
got a lot of respect for them. Before you say you have seen people tagged in other colors we have alliance , people must prove them self's first before getting The Khan tag and that is the answer to that.

So in conclusion the thing that attracts players to this gang is because of the community there, the people and the fun you get while joining there has not been once when i have entered that team speak and not laughed my ass off.
Oh look, knuckle joined another faction, tell me something that's new  ::)

Not here to forum PVP,

At the time i joined The Khans, BBS did not play, TTTLA stop playing which left me and a few guys playing solo, so at that time that them factions where dead i went to The Khans, i see that my old friends from BBS are playing again, but when i join a faction my loyalty stays with them, before you say anything else and even active BBS members will back me up on this, i asked BBS guys if they where still playing on reloaded and most of them said no they have stopped playing the game completely and do not even know if they return after wipe, they only wish to play other servers. TTTLA just never got back to me as i tried to get the gang back together with a few emails here and there nothing happened.

I just wish to play with active players who do not cry and cause drama all the time.

But you have a cheek saying about me joining another faction, lets see you joined C88, Pistoleros, poor mongols, even played with UV, Amboy Dukes, BSG, Riot Team, that crafting faction i am sure you tried to apply for BBS as well oh yeah i complete forgot you even played with MOD & TIG so please stalker look at yourself before using this stupid cockey attitude.

Just remember who taught you about builds in real time combat as well, remember them shitty builds you used to make 60 - 74 hp snipers that died in one burst and i had to explain the builds to you.

I do not wish to argue with you or have any type of forum pvp as it is childish, i was just explaining to Madmatt why people are joining the khans, you just always have a dig at other people leave it there.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: November 24, 2015, 09:45:12 am »
(...)I just wish to play with active players who do not cry and cause drama all the time.(...)

I have no more questions...
GUN FOR HIRE

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: November 24, 2015, 10:43:26 am »
Oh, come on...half of UV doesn't throw shit on others, still all of them are hated. Maybe cause they win more than others ? Opinions are different, and it's like with ass...everyone has his own.
that is simply not true:).  At least,  as a faction that started RT PvP like two days ago.  I've seen more  "Noob" "cry" "QQ"  after every GG, that i could possibly count. I actually Enjoy fighting khans with their pissing role play. than UV being douchebags with no role play,  just for purpose of being duchebags.
We had some nice skirmishes with khans for the last few days,  and you can simply tell who is playing for fun, and who is here to win for all cost.  That is why old timers,  are joining underdog factions like red cross or khans, cuz we play for fun.  We are learning, and we don't rage or quit mid fight.
Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:50:19 am by Awgy »

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: November 24, 2015, 11:19:21 am »
koveras zależy co nazywasz "dobrą zabawą". jeżeli ktoś Ciebie i Twoją rodzinę wyzywa na forum (pośrednio lub bezpośrednio)... uważasz ze robi to dla zabawy i Ty nie zwracasz na to uwagi?? tak??  śmiejesz się i przyklaskujesz jak małe dziecko a gdy zaczyna to dotykać Ciebie wtedy się robi problem... chyba że Ty jesteś wyjątkiem i Tobie to nie przeszkadza...

...to nie jest kwestia traktowania gry zbyt poważnie ...tylko jakim człowiekiem jesteś...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: November 24, 2015, 11:23:42 am »
koveras zależy co nazywasz "dobrą zabawą". jeżeli ktoś Ciebie i Twoją rodzinę wyzywa na forum (pośrednio lub bezpośrednio)... uważasz ze robi to dla zabawy i Ty nie zwracasz na to uwagi?? tak??  śmiejesz się i przyklaskujesz jak małe dziecko a gdy zaczyna to dotykać Ciebie wtedy się robi problem... chyba że Ty jesteś wyjątkiem i Tobie to nie przeszkadza...

...to nie jest kwestia traktowania gry zbyt poważnie ...tylko jakim człowiekiem jesteś...

Call the 997 police :*
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: November 24, 2015, 11:26:02 am »
przecież to Ty jesteś frajerem u siebie... przecież to Ciebie przekopali za take numery...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: November 24, 2015, 11:46:09 am »
przecież to Ty jesteś frajerem u siebie... przecież to Ciebie przekopali za take numery...

What?  ;D

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: November 24, 2015, 12:12:41 pm »
that is simply not true:).  At least,  as a faction that started RT PvP like two days ago.  I've seen more  "Noob" "cry" "QQ"  after every GG, that i could possibly count. I actually Enjoy fighting khans with their pissing role play. than UV being douchebags with no role play,  just for purpose of being duchebags.
We had some nice skirmishes with khans for the last few days,  and you can simply tell who is playing for fun, and who is here to win for all cost.  That is why old timers,  are joining underdog factions like red cross or khans, cuz we play for fun.  We are learning, and we don't rage or quit mid fight.
Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Not all, only few of them. Maybe it's their role-play too :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: November 24, 2015, 12:50:47 pm »

To chyba jestem jebnięty, skoro wrzucam swoje nagie zdjęcie z gitarą (półnagie ;p), i mam wyjebke kto co mi pisze, a ty masz bul dupy, że ktoś Cię zwyzywał na forum to powinieneś zluzować kalesona.
Wolałbym grać z khanami niż z kimkolwiek innym, ale nie mam czasu na gierczenie i wbijam co jakiś czas na heniek-leja.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: November 24, 2015, 01:49:13 pm »
Not all, only few of them. Maybe it's their role-play too :)

Erhg, nope. Shouting "noobs" at the end of a fight ain't no roleplay. I am a roleplayer, I mean real shit with gamemaster, paper sheets, dices and everything, so I know the difference.
But if you need it, I can take the time to explain you why "This is Khan's territory!!! Back off!" is roleplay, and why "AHAH REKT NOOBS" isn't.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: November 24, 2015, 03:57:40 pm »
Ultra Vaginas do the same thing that their opposition was doing for a while - crying that enemy is main reason of players loss. That's ain't no true - it only makes PvP players leave to play fool2. PvE players don't care about napalmoapes and if they get the city or not.

Why don't you recruit some more people if you're feeling endangered becouse of Khans uniting with TTTLA ?

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: November 24, 2015, 05:54:10 pm »
that is not true. its just your opinion. youre talking about 20-30 players (your friends) where the rest? max on serv whos +- 400. cheq  fo2, aop and other... and say again your bullshit.

point is... u all insult khans... u provoke them to use the same stupit "propaganda"... many of them just leve reloadaed and thay will not come buck (i mean new players)... and now after months of insults "lets be friends lets play together" but its to late. only old players will stay in this fraction... and again will be the same... old fractions will come buck and new will  disappear (becouse of many alts and the same number of players)

koveras jaki jesteś, jakie "zdjęcia wrzucasz" to jest Twoja sprawa... widzę że nie czytałeś wcześniejszych postów lub jesteś jednym z grupy osób którym się coś wydaje... nie piszę o "swoim bólu dupy" tylko reaguje na posty przez które ludzie opuszczają fo społeczność. jestem po prostu fanem tej gry. na każdym forum jest ten sam problem - mało ludzi - i z roku na rok jest coraz mniej a serwerów przybywa... to bezsens zmniejszać społeczność i płakać że nie ma z kim grać... większość osób którzy tak robią to starzy gracze lub koledzy developerów czasami sami developerzy... nie reagując na to stajesz się taki sam... a lepiej być sobą niż czyimś pajacykiem...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: November 24, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »
that is not true. its just your opinion. youre talking about 20-30 players (your friends) where the rest? max on serv whos +- 400. cheq  fo2, aop and other... and say again your bullshit.

point is... u all insult khans... u provoke them to use the same stupit "propaganda"... many of them just leve reloadaed and thay will not come buck (i mean new players)... and now after months of insults "lets be friends lets play together" but its to late. only old players will stay in this fraction... and again will be the same... old fractions will come buck and new will  disappear (becouse of many alts and the same number of players)

koveras jaki jesteś, jakie "zdjęcia wrzucasz" to jest Twoja sprawa... widzę że nie czytałeś wcześniejszych postów lub jesteś jednym z grupy osób którym się coś wydaje... nie piszę o "swoim bólu dupy" tylko reaguje na posty przez które ludzie opuszczają fo społeczność. jestem po prostu fanem tej gry. na każdym forum jest ten sam problem - mało ludzi - i z roku na rok jest coraz mniej a serwerów przybywa... to bezsens zmniejszać społeczność i płakać że nie ma z kim grać... większość osób którzy tak robią to starzy gracze lub koledzy developerów czasami sami developerzy... nie reagując na to stajesz się taki sam... a lepiej być sobą niż czyimś pajacykiem...

>Badz czlonkiem UV
>przyczyniaj sie tym samym do niszczenia pvp na relaoded
>placz jak jest zle i jak jest malo graczy
>dalej badz w UV
>profit poziom debil

Srry just had to explain his hipocrisy.

> whos
>cheq
>provoke
>stupit
>leve
>thay
>buck
>to late
>fraction
>old fractions
>becouse
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:21:11 pm by Dank Anel »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: November 24, 2015, 06:22:02 pm »
ded gaem reson is anti-vioolence alliances