Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686232 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4140 on: October 19, 2015, 10:13:45 pm »
No, fuck no. Putting all rivalaries and egos to one side.. PVP is PVP no matter what game mode you play and to deny it is ludicrous.
Sorry Bison but yesterday your guys proved that with even numbers Khans can't do RT. If you want to keep higher profile of faction stop recruiting newbies that can't PvP otherwise TKs will stand for "That Khant serious" PvP.  shooting Bluesuits is fun for you Lads but if even noob like me can kick your asses that mean you are not PvP faction at all.  TKs is not what it used to be cuz of your aggressive expansion.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

They aren't my guys, it isn't my faction.. Further more Awgy you can't talk because you suck in both RT and TB and are a complete joke. Yuno might be delusional but at least he can actually play unlike you.
5 dead khans from yesterday states you are wrong or...  You are right which means Khans are even more then a joke, with some minor exceptions.

You managed to "assist" some players in killing some Khans and that's got you all impressed? I can't keep count on how many times we've dropped you.. But quite honestly you aren't worth the time.
Good keep thing I was the assist there, but yeah You dropped me plenty of times, and pushed me start Red Cross. But when I'm not in blue and it is not you or Sven I have no problems with TKs.  Lone was nice enough to die with his buggy on enco he entered. Jesus Jones left me a nice GL,  Overlord was kind enough to drop Tesla Armor, I can go more and more, stop bragging about kills that happened long time ago, and focus on present time...  You dropped me plenty of times when I was new and silly enough to play TB.  go real time with even numbers and prove yourself PaxShitsonica worthy

If you don't have a problem with us, then why are you here bitching about us? There's nothing silly about TB, you just don't fucking understand it.
All I'm saying is you are not uber not even decent. TB makes U solo Mutie Quest in blue suit without using Super Stims.  It is and always was a Newbie Gametype choice Ergo you only good in Newbie killing, you are a cancer that push new players out of server and you claim to be Uber PvP faction which makes you full of crap.

So... Why can't you beat us in "newbie gametype"? Pep
For example... i don't use Newbie build anymore, i don't need shitload of AP,  cuz i don't use them to move...  Try some  RT you will understand that. 

Bison

« Reply #4141 on: October 19, 2015, 10:15:10 pm »
This guy finally got some balls on forum, shame he doesn't show the same balls in game.

PS: we aren't here to make Freinds fucktards.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: October 19, 2015, 10:17:02 pm »
No, fuck no. Putting all rivalaries and egos to one side.. PVP is PVP no matter what game mode you play and to deny it is ludicrous.
Sorry Bison but yesterday your guys proved that with even numbers Khans can't do RT. If you want to keep higher profile of faction stop recruiting newbies that can't PvP otherwise TKs will stand for "That Khant serious" PvP.  shooting Bluesuits is fun for you Lads but if even noob like me can kick your asses that mean you are not PvP faction at all.  TKs is not what it used to be cuz of your aggressive expansion.

They aren't my guys, it isn't my faction.. Further more Awgy you can't talk because you suck in both RT and TB and are a complete joke. Yuno might be delusional but at least he can actually play unlike you.
5 dead khans from yesterday states you are wrong or...  You are right which means Khans are even more then a joke, with some minor exceptions.

You managed to "assist" some players in killing some Khans and that's got you all impressed? I can't keep count on how many times we've dropped you.. But quite honestly you aren't worth the time.
Good keep thing I was the assist there, but yeah You dropped me plenty of times, and pushed me start Red Cross. But when I'm not in blue and it is not you or Sven I have no problems with TKs.  Lone was nice enough to die with his buggy on enco he entered. Jesus Jones left me a nice GL,  Overlord was kind enough to drop Tesla Armor, I can go more and more, stop bragging about kills that happened long time ago, and focus on present time...  You dropped me plenty of times when I was new and silly enough to play TB.  go real time with even numbers and prove yourself PaxShitsonica worthy

If you don't have a problem with us, then why are you here bitching about us? There's nothing silly about TB, you just don't fucking understand it.
All I'm saying is you are not uber not even decent. TB makes U solo Mutie Quest in blue suit without using Super Stims.  It is and always was a Newbie Gametype choice Ergo you only good in Newbie killing, you are a cancer that push new players out of server and you claim to be Uber PvP faction which makes you full of crap.

For example... i don't use Newbie build anymore, i don't need shitload of AP,  cuz i don't use them to move...  Try some  RT you will understand that. 

So you couldn't beat us with TB builds, and now you are complaining when you got RT build? That's just plain stupid. I've got plenty of RT builds but would never complain about how I suck in TB with em.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: October 19, 2015, 10:22:54 pm »

So you couldn't beat us with TB builds, and now you are complaining when you got RT build? That's just plain stupid. I've got plenty of RT builds but would never complain about how I suck in TB with em.
Never complained about me sucking in TB...  Just a simple thing that you know about, but all to scared to mention.  When 3 of you enter enco of one single occupied player.  He has no chance in TB, and that is an execution not PvP. He need to hide While you just need to shot.  When you Khans entered my enco Few months ago in 5 when there was 5 of us you just stretched turns and came by a truck to finish us up.  after 11 khans died.  That is what's unfair about TB,  uneven chances, and easy as hell swarm.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4144 on: October 19, 2015, 10:24:30 pm »
if in those 1000screens even 10% will show dead PvP players not poor noobs, then you can brag about it a bit. My semi PvP gameplay started 2-3 weeks ago I play the game for 4,5 months I'm still a Newbie (and I shoot only khans) while you brag about God know how long faction history, You expect me to have 1000 kills give me few weeks and khans some balls to enco me I waited 20 minutes in boneyard today for any of you to show me some famous PvP in RT no one showed. Let me state it clear I never did asked for a duel because I want you to fell in your own trap, you can't judge me for using PK methods to kill PKs.  If any Khan is silly enough to step in enco he need this to except what Newbie does not, ergo more PPL that he thought, and loosing loot. We will meet in the wastes and we will die a lot both me and you.

You do not have the authority to decide what or what not we can brag out. Our achievements are out there, on youtube, on www.khanscentral.com and in the PVP Screenshots thread for anyone who might be interested. I could talk about all our thousands of kills, how we killed the Foolers, how we killed the Rainbow, how we killed the YRS, how we killed the MoD, how we've been fighting the DW, how we've are fighting the UV, how we have an Oil Rig and conquered the sea, how we built a Moonlazer, how we managed to get together 10 man Powerarmor patrols, how we came to possess the servers only APA, how all my characterbuilds are implanted cyborgs or how I pissed on you when me and Lone stumbled upon and attacked your caravan, which all happened in less time than you stood around in the hub. Don't get me started with bragging about 2238 and the REASON why there are still ghouls walking outside Gecko mine to this day. Even so, we have a 15 year old history, but it's not like we have been playing fonline the whole time.

147 registered members on www.khanscentral.com in a community of what, 250 players? What impact did you have Awgansky?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: October 19, 2015, 10:25:47 pm »
No, Awg. This IS PVP. What you need to learn is to not walk the fucking wastes alone. We are here. Why would you only bring 1 player to a 3-player fight?
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: October 19, 2015, 10:37:25 pm »
if in those 1000screens even 10% will show dead PvP players not poor noobs, then you can brag about it a bit. My semi PvP gameplay started 2-3 weeks ago I play the game for 4,5 months I'm still a Newbie (and I shoot only khans) while you brag about God know how long faction history, You expect me to have 1000 kills give me few weeks and khans some balls to enco me I waited 20 minutes in boneyard today for any of you to show me some famous PvP in RT no one showed. Let me state it clear I never did asked for a duel because I want you to fell in your own trap, you can't judge me for using PK methods to kill PKs.  If any Khan is silly enough to step in enco he need this to except what Newbie does not, ergo more PPL that he thought, and loosing loot. We will meet in the wastes and we will die a lot both me and you.

You do not have the authority to decide what or what not we can brag out. Our achievements are out there, on youtube, on www.khanscentral.com and in the PVP Screenshots thread for anyone who might be interested. I could talk about all our thousands of kills, how we killed the Foolers, how we killed the Rainbow, how we killed the YRS, how we killed the MoD, how we've been fighting the DW, how we've are fighting the UV, how we have an Oil Rig and conquered the sea, how we built a Moonlazer, how we managed to get together 10 man Powerarmor patrols, how we came to possess the servers only APA, how all my characterbuilds are implanted cyborgs or how I pissed on you when me and Lone stumbled upon and attacked your caravan, which all happened in less time than you stood around in the hub. Don't get me started with bragging about 2238 and the REASON why there are still ghouls walking outside Gecko mine to this day. Even so, we have a 15 year old history, but it's not like we have been playing fonline the whole time.

147 registered members on www.khanscentral.com in a community of what, 250 players? What impact did you have Awgansky?
I never said I had any impact on server Meng. Neither I siad You as a faction have no history. I said you brag about killing newbies, and claim that this is PvP.  You post screens of dead Bluesuits and complain that they are leaving server or stays in bases. You swarm in TB so you can get reinforcements not to loose them precious power armors.  You just stay in your comfort zone and claim that is the proper PvP even if all other PvP players tells you it is not. We spoke dozens of times and I tried to start every conversation in Hub with no aggressive approach with you. You may have a history You may be an important part of server, but what you do is wrong in my book, that is why I fight back, let us both enjoy that.

BTW even I'm registered on your forum, so don't get cocky about them numbers.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: October 19, 2015, 11:10:21 pm »
Yuno you are delusional, We fight anyone and everyone we encounter. Just because we are organised and smart enough to roll in large patrols doesn't in any way mean that we don't PVP.
That's not really PvP if the newbie has no intention of fighting you. You're pretty much just a hostile NPC encounter.

You are clouded by hate for a far superior faction that have denied you entry, we do what we have always done and we aren't going anywhere and we most certainly are not going to change our way of play because even if we did put TC at top of our agenda you would still smack talk us.

:)
"Superier faction that have denied you entry"

I died from laughter. I was only trying to science your PA's as a mercernary xD

Spoiler: show

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: October 19, 2015, 11:12:26 pm »
Yuno you are delusional, We fight anyone and everyone we encounter. Just because we are organised and smart enough to roll in large patrols doesn't in any way mean that we don't PVP.
That's not really PvP if the newbie has no intention of fighting you. You're pretty much just a hostile NPC encounter.

You are clouded by hate for a far superior faction that have denied you entry, we do what we have always done and we aren't going anywhere and we most certainly are not going to change our way of play because even if we did put TC at top of our agenda you would still smack talk us.

:)
"Superier faction that have denied you entry"

I died from laughter. I was only trying to science your PA's as a mercernary xD

You keep saying that, but who says you would have even been allowed near them?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: October 20, 2015, 03:19:02 am »
Who says I wouldn't have gotten near them?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: October 20, 2015, 06:49:30 am »

It's not a proof.
it could be written by anyone, even by one of Khans just to make another drama.
I see no point or evidence to call it UV drama.

Keep on moving citizens, there's nothing worth watching.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #4151 on: October 20, 2015, 07:34:42 am »

It's not a proof.

Look it's Mad Matt sticking his beak into a conversation that he's not part of AGAIN.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: October 20, 2015, 07:51:30 am »
Hey dumbass, he's just commenting on the picture.

It could be anyone as he said, also picture not even worth posting since the victims are outnumbered. But as always, it's the only time khans get "intense PvP"  ::)

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: October 20, 2015, 08:08:40 am »

It's not a proof.

Look it's Mad Matt sticking his beak into a conversation that he's not part of AGAIN.

@ Madmatt one of the deals was when i beat Madmatt 1 vs 1 he would stop acting like a little bitch on forum. yet again i see its that time of the month for this player. wipe you're cunt it's bleeding again you little cock sucker.

@ stalker people could say the same things about UV posting there swarm victory's in real time. find someone to play with and actually stay in there faction this time, every time i see you you are in another faction (faction hopper).

@ stalker no-one is interested in a little boy who is sexually fustriaghted so he takes it out on the reloaded forum because hes a nerd just go and fucking materbate
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 09:19:08 am by rightandleft »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: October 20, 2015, 10:09:20 am »
Who says I wouldn't have gotten near them?

Well considering you would never have gotten to them I'd say us