May 05, 2024, 04:15:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686226 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4005 on: October 11, 2015, 05:28:14 am »
I got a respect for Madmatt for showing up (..) at least Madmatt showed up says a lot from you don't it?
Why on earth would you think anyone cares about your (or any other khanb's) 'respect'?  :o

good fights today - and as unexpected, the khans did nothing but shitpost on forum all day. or did they?
Even if, they're mostly considered NPCs so it's hard to tell  :-X

he meant it was a 1 in 100 chance of him winning. Like 1% chance and he was lucky. tfw when im translating english between 2 polish guys.
Meh, their english aint terrible - at least its not eight9's level  ;D
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4006 on: October 11, 2015, 08:15:26 am »
LOL JokeUSA shit talking Mad Matt - who atleast has the balls for a 1v1.

MM has challenged me via PM as well and we will work out the details :D

As for ScrubUSA, he's still more concerned about hiding his "identity" than providing any photo of PVP, or participating in any RT, TB, TC, WM, WH, or other type of combat -Ever.

Forum PVP is his only choice of battle, and it's a series of progressively weaker appearances.

JokeUSA - what a chickenshit

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: October 11, 2015, 08:25:14 am »

MOOOOOOOOOM THEY KILLED ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I feel for you bro ::)

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: October 11, 2015, 09:19:49 am »
Beer would you like a 1 vs 1?

JOKEUSA no one cares about you being anal raped by your fat daddy, and that's why you wish to be a ugly slutty women.

Kill yourself already stop posting you  bitchy hormone problems on forum or even better use a women pad for your period

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: October 11, 2015, 09:40:33 am »
LOL JokeUSA shit talking Mad Matt - who atleast has the balls for a 1v1.

MM has challenged me via PM as well and we will work out the details :D

As for ScrubUSA, he's still more concerned about hiding his "identity" than providing any photo of PVP, or participating in any RT, TB, TC, WM, WH, or other type of combat -Ever.

Forum PVP is his only choice of battle, and it's a series of progressively weaker appearances.

JokeUSA - what a chickenshit

Yes, that's right I wrote to you. I would rather call it a way of dealing with our problems in the men's way than challenging. Anyway, I hope it will be good fight. Good luck Gargantua.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: October 11, 2015, 09:49:32 am »

JOKEUSA no one cares about you being anal raped by your fat daddy, and that's why you wish to be a ugly slutty women.

Kill yourself already stop posting you  bitchy hormone problems on forum or even better use a women pad for your period

I want 1vs1.
Just say when.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: October 11, 2015, 09:58:45 am »

I want 1vs1.
Just say when.

I want you one on one too DA.
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: October 11, 2015, 10:04:31 am »
I want 1 on 1 everyone in the wasteland. If I win u pay me tribute in form of 100k each.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: October 11, 2015, 10:12:49 am »
I can pay you with my bullets :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: October 11, 2015, 10:43:11 am »
I asked becuase i bet that I will beat every Khan 1on1 without problems :P

I want 1 on 1 everyone in the wasteland. If I win u pay me tribute in form of 100k each.

fight me irl

Alright.

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: October 11, 2015, 10:52:07 am »
I asked becuase i bet that I will beat every Khan 1on1 without problems :P

fight me irl

Alright.

With such a good char as yours it shouldnt be problem. Right was fighting with me with some rules, no statted gear and no implanted char. It will be hard DA :D

Im almost sure I will die against you, but I want to see how long I will stand against you. I'm just curious...
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: October 11, 2015, 10:54:50 am »

As the saying goes, a REAL man loves his woman every day of the month....sadly it seems that you aren't even a real man  ::)

Anyways, it looks like you've got some serious issues with women on their periods, wanna talk about it? There are doctors that can help you.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4017 on: October 11, 2015, 11:00:16 am »
Heres the deal, only the small percent of the server thats the "elite" have a fighting chance against a Khan attack. That really translates to that we have a pretty good picture of the resistance standing between the Wasteland and the Pax Bisonica - our total domination of the server. There is no masked vigilante amongst those who dare defy us.

Jokeusa, you are nothing, if you ever killed even one of our recruits you'd make such a big deal out of it so we know, without a doubt, the only reason you want to remain anonymous is because you're nothing but another one of our victims.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: October 11, 2015, 11:16:13 am »
only the small percent of the server thats the "elite" have a fighting chance against a Khan attack.
I fkin died laughing xD

Dude, you're confusing the ends of the servers population - the elite is in the OPPOSING direction of the bluesuits you're currently farming  ;)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: October 11, 2015, 11:38:53 am »

With such a good char as yours it shouldnt be problem. Right was fighting with me with some rules, no statted gear and no implanted char. It will be hard DA :D

Im almost sure I will die against you, but I want to see how long I will stand against you. I'm just curious...

I have many other characters and i didnt thinking about implanted one.