• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3676 on: October 01, 2015, 02:25:03 am »
Who knew that Maisky would be such a khan dick sucker  :'(

Says Yuno-Gasai.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: October 01, 2015, 09:21:12 am »
Says Yuno-Gasai.
And whats that suppose to mean? You're merely a spect of dust filthy dust bunny.

Khans are scumbags, dont try any revenge against them, revenge must be in the battle field only. Who cares about some stuffs. If its true about traitor JuanChance convert to Khans and base rape a UV member, well... pffff. We together can help our member, we are kings of Real Time PVP, we have domination...so, fuck off that shit! We are a family, we have honour, SKULL POWER!
Oh man, you clearly haven't PvP'd on Ashes of Phoenix. Please go there and prove your dominance on "RT PvP"  ::)

BTW You're pretty much the only gang that takes reloaded seriously right now. you guys are on literally 24/7. I can log on before work, I'll find 2 of you at reno. Middle of day I find more. I come back from work late at night, 3+ UV camping. Seriously you guys are real pathetic. Just look at who you're fighting, just a group of friends from different gangs xD Oh yeah you don't know what friends are

xxxxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:32:43 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3678 on: October 01, 2015, 10:39:26 am »
Says Yuno-Gasai.
And whats that suppose to mean? You're merely a spect of dust filthy dust bunny.

That's supposed to mean your rejected application is still in the bowels of our faction thread to this very day and your mercenary work was mediocre.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: October 01, 2015, 10:57:56 am »
Oh yeah you don't know what friends are

xxxxxxxxxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Yeah, cuz clearly you need ten waifu pillows to have "real friends". Fucking chickenshit.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: October 01, 2015, 12:33:15 pm »
I'd like to join Khans some my best friend Cobra is in there now.

My application? The times I've killed you guys (No, I don't want to start forum PvP here)

My friend Cobra should put a good word for me!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: October 01, 2015, 01:17:19 pm »
Nice try in Klamath and Gecko Khans, it's sad there was no Bison :(

And sorry for ripping apart your dreams of Mengtown Dr. Mengelito.
It wasn't my decission to wipe your boys from Klamath  :(
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3682 on: October 01, 2015, 01:31:59 pm »
Nice try in Klamath and Gecko Khans, it's sad there was no Bison :(

And sorry for ripping apart your dreams of Mengtown Dr. Mengelito.
It wasn't my decission to wipe your boys from Klamath  :(

That ambush in Gecko was well-played, but it's not a trick you'll be able to pull again.

Apparently the Ultra Vermin where not men enough to take those towns from the Leader of Men and Explorer of the Sea themselves and had to bring their allies in to challenge our team. It was a couple of really good battles though and many enemies fell before the might of the Mengelator.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: October 01, 2015, 01:43:42 pm »
Its because we dont have enough people all the time. Few hours ago there was only 2 of Napalm s boys. So dont expect someone to rush your 4 players and militia alone or in two players. It's not Contra from old video game. Still it was fun, the result is less important if good fight was done. I hope we will meet Khans this week few times more. Just bring better armors than 43/51 please.
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: October 01, 2015, 01:51:02 pm »
Just bring better armors than 43/51 please.

Pics or didn't happen.
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: October 01, 2015, 02:49:07 pm »

Pics or didn't happen.

Now it's in my base, but next time I will send you a picture...right near body of Khan, cutted in half by laser  ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: October 01, 2015, 02:56:50 pm »

Pics or didn't happen.

Now it's in my base, but next time I will send you a picture...right near body of Khan, cutted in half by laser  ;)

Why the fuck would you keep it.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: October 01, 2015, 02:57:25 pm »
kinda like this? lol
UV with their specialized PvP gear

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: October 01, 2015, 02:59:52 pm »

Pics or didn't happen.

Why the fuck would you keep it.

I leave it in tent near Klamath, and go to Gecko cause you start timer there instead of fight back for Klamath. So those armors lay there and wait for science, nothing special Sven.

kinda like this? lol

No, not so bad. Anyway, man who was wearing it was punished as I know. Even in Napalm's "character build" helper is written to wear at least 70% armors and use only 70% guns.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 03:02:35 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3689 on: October 01, 2015, 03:01:54 pm »
kinda like this? lol

That one is Reloaded history.

#burn #rekt #raided