mkhammer

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2940 on: August 06, 2015, 12:58:43 pm »
Dark Angel is just a typical gopnik.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2941 on: August 06, 2015, 12:58:57 pm »
Those are PvP areas shit for brains, PvP is by definition Player vs Player...  You should have been shot in a sock.

Townbursting is pvp to you too? :facepalm

Anything that is player verses player is pvp, just because you dislike something doesn't change that fact.

So to you if a pvp player is complaining about lack of pvp he is complaining about lack of townbursting?

that's not the case, it's tc/dungeons

Jish the small

« Reply #2942 on: August 06, 2015, 01:15:53 pm »
Story time with Yuno!

A group known as "Khans" came to reloaded. Turns out they're just a new DLC NPC Pack Kilgore added that can take towns when no one is online.

UV abuses these NPCs and lets them takes towns...uses them to attract PvP cause they know everyone else will easily rape these khans..so UV will just wait for backstab, all they can do. (Literally)

But what PvP you might ask? Only left fighting I see are TTTLA which are very brave for fighting a 30 man team basically since UV and Khans have Anal alliance.

RIP Reloaded PvP, 2013- July 2015
hey stalker we dont use the cans to attract pvp, they take towns cause we let them to do, and about the backstab shit... did you ever see them protect their towns? and we are not even close to 30, at least counting active tc players. yesterday even tttla was more than us. btw registering forum acc after one got banned is forbidden

why dont cans defend town? They have the numbers.....

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: August 06, 2015, 01:25:37 pm »
Dark Angel is just a typical gopnik.

Hey french faction you just surrender like typical France so your not suprising me ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: August 06, 2015, 02:40:17 pm »
Those are PvP areas shit for brains, PvP is by definition Player vs Player...  You should have been shot in a sock.

Townbursting is pvp to you too? :facepalm

Anything that is player verses player is pvp, just because you dislike something doesn't change that fact.

So to you if a pvp player is complaining about lack of pvp he is complaining about lack of townbursting?

that's not the case, it's tc/dungeons

PvP can be broadly used to describe any game, or aspect of a game, where players compete against each other. In computer role-playing games, PvP is sometimes called player killing or PKing.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player

Now fuck off retard.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: August 06, 2015, 03:23:05 pm »
you can only come up with the same shit as like a year before, and we all heard it thousand times.
Still actual and you do absolutely nothing to change it. ;)

YO BB, Check urself. From all the posts I've read, u have one of the worst attitudes on here
Well, have you noticed only toward shitheads like you? ;D I just stopped holding back and being nice just for being nice when some douchebags act bad as well.

Okay, now time for some pluses, because:
1) I really like how uv pretends not to care, yet each of mentioned guys did exactly what I suspected them to do
2) I really like how most people here understand point of view I presented and uv are the only ones that don't get it ;D

*yawn*
But still you comment. :D +1

bb i dont wana comment ur idiotick spamming post any more.
+2

Story time with Yuno!

A group known as "Khans" came to reloaded. Turns out they're just a new DLC NPC Pack Kilgore added that can take towns when no one is online.

UV abuses these NPCs and lets them takes towns...uses them to attract PvP cause they know everyone else will easily rape these khans..so UV will just wait for backstab, all they can do. (Literally)

But what PvP you might ask? Only left fighting I see are TTTLA which are very brave for fighting a 30 man team basically since UV and Khans have Anal alliance.

RIP Reloaded PvP, 2013- July 2015
+3

:'(
+4

+5

Start of the session bbs ready after 2-3 days to pvp ultra shitence saying on forums they are still preparing , bsg starts tcing shortly after that , people get bored and stop playing cause its same shit as before , sudenly uv is ready to do tc while no serious faction plays.
I dont care what the fuck ultra shitence is doing but they are literally playing for loot , towns?
I remember even that someone stopped doing tc because you cant get implants from there , so his only goal in game is to get implants? Just stop saying shit because uv youre shittiest faction i ever saw.
Keep waitin on wm for no one ;].
+6

+7

(about dark angel) Inb4 youre 15 years old or really stupid
+8

Damn, more pluses than uv's intelligent posts in this forum. :D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: August 06, 2015, 03:30:15 pm »
90000th walls of text
2) I really like how most people here understand point of view I presented and uv are the only ones that don't get it ;D
Are you talking about your boyfriends from BSG?
Anyway get some job or something i dont know how do you have so much time to type it.
So it's still not all about "omg job, omg summer i cant playing".  The reason is that we have made big pain in your asses and you had enough. You are still showing that im right.

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: August 06, 2015, 03:59:53 pm »
Anyway get some job or something i dont know how do you have so much time to type it.
So it's still not all about "omg job, omg summer i cant playing".  The reason is that we have made big pain in your asses and you had enough. You are still showing that im right.
LOL says who? I come back from work (well, you definitely don't work if you don't get when are working hours), chilling and getting some fun on the forums and hear "I don't know how do you have so much time to type it" from one of the biggest nolifers in this game. ;D
The reason is you suck balls and there's no point to keep on "playing" with you anymore.
You are still showing you care, even though in half of your posts you claim you don't. ;D

"Peace." ;D

P.S. You're camping the internet to see my response and say something stupid, aren't you?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:01:36 pm by BB. »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: August 06, 2015, 04:02:24 pm »
LOL says who? I come back from work (well, you definitely don't work if you don't get when are working hours), chilling and getting some fun on the forums and hear "I don't know how do you have so much time to type it" from one of the biggest nolifers in this game. ;D
The reason is you suck balls and there's no point to keep on "playing" with you anymore.
You are still showing you care, even though in half of your posts you claim you don't. ;D

"Peace." ;D

What shit country has only set hours for people to work during?  I'd hate to have a medical emergency when working hours end.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: August 06, 2015, 04:05:38 pm »
What shit country has only set hours for people to work during?  I'd hate to have a medical emergency when working hours end.
That was supposed to be ironic or you're just dumb? *Typical working hours. Better?

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: August 06, 2015, 04:07:18 pm »
That was supposed to be ironic or you're just dumb? *Typical working hours. Better?

Still, the world doesn't run on your time either, so your post is still retarded as fuck.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: August 06, 2015, 04:17:42 pm »
BB and the rest really make themselves look butt hurt with all posts on forum......how's the saying go 'fight for your rights'.......it has now changed to 'cry for your rights?' OMG.......

Q Q

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: August 06, 2015, 04:20:08 pm »
Still, the world doesn't run on your time either, so your post is still retarded as fuck.
Ah, so you’re just dumb. Okay, one case cleared. You see, dark angel and me are from same country, so stop being a fucking smartass.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: August 06, 2015, 04:48:24 pm »

"Peace." ;D

P.S. You're camping the internet to see my response and say something stupid, aren't you?

Hey, smartass.
Ahhhhhhhh, so everyone must works in same hours as you and has same job? very "clever". Well but i dont expect much from you 8)
Well if fun for you is writting walls of drama, congrats!
For this moment you are showing how good with sucking balls you are  ;D
Oh I really care! but as i see you dont see the difference between us. I dont have to make walls of drama, that's all.

zinthos

« Reply #2954 on: August 06, 2015, 06:25:05 pm »
you can only come up with the same shit as like a year before, and we all heard it thousand times.
Still actual and you do absolutely nothing to change it. ;)
but who said you are right? :) even if you were, still noone would give a fuck, especially me... yeah i will work on making ourselves look better in your eyes, sure!