May 05, 2024, 03:49:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686222 times)

AreGays

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2580 on: May 21, 2015, 06:45:02 pm »
That's just a little bit. Another uv example from last session is uv has 6 and they have 5 enemies to fight in reno but they refuse to spawn until they have at least 8 so they sit in tents and fap for an hour until more come online so they can have almost 2x enemy numbers. Many many more things as well.

And thats why I left  :)

Anyways you pissed it off saying I was one of the biggest supporters of UV before the wipe, lol. I left them because of what you just said. So you just trying to have the reason and you don't even know what happened. And you can see the difference easily, muffin is back with them, I'm not. The best thing is I'm in your faction  ;D

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: May 21, 2015, 06:55:09 pm »
Level of forum PvP here is very low, same as PvP in game
Well, it wasn't that low before some people from other server showed up after reset. ::) ;)

Well then mr knowitall why dont you show us how were supposed to play op supersledge with proper build instead of talking nonsense?
Why don't you learn to play instead of being a fucking noob and crybaby, smartass? Don dadda, king of PvP. Yeah, right.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: May 21, 2015, 06:58:29 pm »
That's just a little bit. Another uv example from last session is uv has 6 and they have 5 enemies to fight in reno but they refuse to spawn until they have at least 8 so they sit in tents and fap for an hour until more come online so they can have almost 2x enemy numbers. Many many more things as well.

Anyways you pissed it off saying I was one of the biggest supporters of UV before the wipe, lol. I left them because of what you just said. So you just trying to have the reason and you don't even know what happened. And you can see the difference easily, muffin is back with them, I'm not. The best thing is I'm in your faction  ;D
Except when he did leave you were crying to him arguing that there was nothing wrong doing that stuff and arguing with me saying that there was no reason for uv to be hated. Best thing is it don't matter you're in bsg. We still baseraped you anyways

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: May 21, 2015, 07:03:26 pm »

Aren't you the guy who told me UV gave you a fully leveled character when you were new, showed you builds, and in general helped you more than anyone else?

Aren't you the same guy who a few days into the new session said you were thinking of not playing for a few months, so when you came back people would have more things to give you?

Pretty sure you are.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: May 21, 2015, 07:08:43 pm »
The hilarious thing was that he's such a noob ha had no char that was past lvl 4 and got baseraped by a lvl 6 mining alt. When his stuff got looked through he had almost nothing of value because he don't know how to support himself in the game without napalm giving him everything.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: May 21, 2015, 07:11:14 pm »
When Rogues were hiding in caves we were fighting in north towns, but now we have to prepare some bigger "swarm". Stay tunned.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: May 21, 2015, 07:15:22 pm »
The hilarious thing was that he's such a noob ha had no char that was past lvl 4 and got baseraped by a lvl 6 mining alt. When his stuff got looked through he had almost nothing of value because he don't know how to support himself in the game without napalm giving him everything.

Interesting.

And yes, wind drift, I told  you that. Just the hour after I got base raped and lost all my stuff (It was my second day playing (I started 4 days late, thats why Beer says I didnt have anything, not because I didnt know but because I've started late)) by a member of my own faction. I feel a bit lost, after talking with Urukhai he just convinced me to keep trying and here I am, I'm more active than you, Beer. And also I'm pretty sure I'm helping in TC and when someone needs help more than you  :)

Daro

• View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: May 21, 2015, 07:17:59 pm »
When Rogues were hiding in caves we were fighting in north towns, but now we have to prepare some bigger "swarm". Stay tunned.
Yes, you were killing NPCs in unprotected towns. Now you are afraid to kill them.

Preparing swarm? Looks like it is true what they say. You fight only when you have swarm.

Apostle

• View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: May 21, 2015, 07:25:06 pm »

Censoring your SPECIAL doesn't help when you leave the very bad - heroic bits up. You also leave enough context with your other statistics to guess what your traits are.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: May 21, 2015, 07:29:08 pm »

Interesting.

And yes, wind drift, I told  you that. Just the hour after I got base raped and lost all my stuff (It was my second day playing (I started 4 days late, thats why Beer says I didnt have anything, not because I didnt know but because I've started late)) by a member of my own faction. I feel a bit lost, after talking with Urukhai he just convinced me to keep trying and here I am, I'm more active than you, Beer. And also I'm pretty sure I'm helping in TC and when someone needs help more than you  :)
You play at different times than me. I'm on in day sometimes when chance is there but usually at night. Generally fighting your old faction when they try to ghost cap at nighttime and I've had IRL stuff to do for last couple weeks so I've been on half as much as normal. Ask all the members that played with me last session I was on a lot. Also I started a day before you and had waaaayyyy more. And its funny that you think 36 is good because I'm level 50 and haven't been able to play for about a week or so and you've been more active than me.... So yeah, noob. Learn to play rather than mooch off of team. So far the only thing I've gotten from team was one rocket launcher for tc because mine were in tent across the map. And you helping others? I've never seen you do anything but Hinckley and complain for help from others. Then I see you not in faction ts but in main ts with uv members all the time too, so seems like you can't decide which faction you're in still anyways
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:32:25 pm by Beer »

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: May 21, 2015, 07:36:18 pm »
Lol I never change the normal TS room, so if there's UV inside, It  is not my problem, anyways. I'm active at TS but not playing every single hour in game. I play other games too, and I know you have a different timezone, the difference is I respect your activity and your help in the faction agaisnt these ones who conquer cities when everyone is offline but you're just complaining at me when the thing has nothing to do with you  :)

PS: Yes, I'm a noob at farming and on getting items, because I never had to do that, so this is my first time, thats why it's taking me more time  ;)

Horus

• View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: May 21, 2015, 07:49:40 pm »
I was wondering where was pvp in game... But i found it, its on the forums !

I plan to make a good build for pvp in forums any thoughts?

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: May 21, 2015, 07:56:36 pm »
I was wondering where was pvp in game... But i found it, its on the forums !

I plan to make a good build for pvp in forums any thoughts?

GJ
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: May 21, 2015, 08:01:36 pm »
Yes, you were killing NPCs in unprotected towns. Now you are afraid to kill them.

Preparing swarm? Looks like it is true what they say. You fight only when you have swarm.

Wow. Barking Daro!  8)
Gecko showed who has swarm, start counting.

I gonna make popcorn, i made butthurt
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:05:03 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: May 21, 2015, 08:14:36 pm »
lol the fact that you even considered waiting to play until people could give you freebies is disgusting, and the fact that you admit it is even more funny.

If you think I'm not active because you don't see me in TS there may be a reason for that...