Just saying...

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2358 on: April 09, 2015, 05:57:04 pm »
he didnt say anything about trading chars wtf
i beg you to excuse me for making focus fire harder for you, god how could we... also lets tell russians to stop using cyrillic letters in their nicknames because you cant read them either and cant focus. ;D

try harder looking for shitty and fake reasons to hate uv. i love how Melt (your pro skilled pvp guy, who playing for 2 months) cry about swarm when he and his friends just coming in PA with 8 ppl against 4 in normal gear. i dont care about it but atleast stop being this hypocrite.
yeah and havent mentioned when one of uv hater factions made 3 or 4 charcters with these unreadable names like Tzxntzumprli and shit, yet i saw noone cryjng about this.

but keeeep trying, keep doing the same shit and keep hating and complaining, keep stating false things and generalising personal fails to all members of uv, see if any of us cares. you guys forgot again this is only a game.

I was asking for clarification since I didn't understand. I try not to rip on someone's poor English when it's not their native language, seeing as that I can't speak their language as well as them... so I wasn't sure.

I'm trying NOT to be a dick. I can change my mind if you'd like, but I prefer not to.

Scum.

::)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: April 09, 2015, 06:23:15 pm »
cry about swarm when he and his friends just coming in PA with 8 ppl against 4

Haha you liar. You have it backwards. You were 8 and we were 5*. Don't like the PA? Get a taste of your own medicine pizda.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: April 09, 2015, 07:35:22 pm »
he didnt say anything about trading chars wtf
i beg you to excuse me for making focus fire harder for you, god how could we... also lets tell russians to stop using cyrillic letters in their nicknames because you cant read them either and cant focus. ;D

try harder looking for shitty and fake reasons to hate uv. i love how Melt (your pro skilled pvp guy, who playing for 2 months) cry about swarm when he and his friends just coming in PA with 8 ppl against 4 in normal gear. i dont care about it but atleast stop being this hypocrite.
yeah and havent mentioned when one of uv hater factions made 3 or 4 charcters with these unreadable names like Tzxntzumprli and shit, yet i saw noone cryjng about this.

but keeeep trying, keep doing the same shit and keep hating and complaining, keep stating false things and generalising personal fails to all members of uv, see if any of us cares. you guys forgot again this is only a game.
I hear no complaining.... Except from you complaining about things unfair to UV. And I don't think switching who plays which character confuses anyone in battle. Also you talk about melt like he's the only pvper lol. Guaranteed any of us can take any of you 1v1 because none of you except eight8 have ever done a 1v1 before. But by all means, I encourage you to play the way you do because it will make it more hilarious after wipe when UV falls apart and you all shitpost on forum complaint about game getting too hard because you don't know how to play or set up a char on your own except for 8 dendito and napalm.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: April 09, 2015, 07:55:21 pm »
You guys forgot again this is only a game.

But napalm said its not just a game why u lie?  :facepalm For those looking he said it at end ^^
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: April 10, 2015, 12:11:24 am »
One does not simply plays Fonline 2 but rages here.  :facepalm

This is just a game guys

Knuckle

« Reply #2363 on: April 10, 2015, 01:34:23 pm »
I've noticed this is pretty quite today?

Well here it goes, Napalm looks like a girl! and I think eight is his/hers secret lover

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: April 10, 2015, 02:00:08 pm »
No idea why everyone is writing here about UV. If you do pvp in reloaded then you know everything already about them. UV is the cancer of reloaded and that is that.

Let the flames begin.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: April 10, 2015, 05:20:09 pm »

;D

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: April 10, 2015, 10:48:20 pm »
Spoiler: show

After the poor mongols had inflicted severe anal trauma on the cancerous UV of fonline, UV just decided to bring all they could. GG and thats how you ruin servers pvp.

congratulations on swarming everything   ;D

Videos will be up soon how UV were taken out 3v7? and then 5v8 :).

Comon UV begin flaming plz.

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: April 11, 2015, 12:29:56 am »

After the poor mongols had inflicted severe anal trauma on the cancerous UV of fonline, UV just decided to bring all they could. GG and thats how you ruin servers pvp.

congratulations on swarming everything   ;D

Videos will be up soon how UV were taken out 3v7? and then 5v8 :).

Comon UV begin flaming plz.

Despicable tactics. Expect them to come in here defending themselves with invalid arguments. But to be fair, I will become the Devil's advocate. Everyone knows that UV have such numbers. By splitting Mongols in half, you have essentially lost the right to complain about swarm. When faced with a greater number of opponents, a skillful tactician will form alliances, not the other way around. First, the alliance with Pistoleros is broken, then many Mongol members were kicked out. You must change your leadership. Also I think it's ironic that only two posts above this one, you were questioning why anyone would talk about UV.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:09:03 am by Melt »
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: April 11, 2015, 03:09:49 am »
Ok enough with all this swarm bullshit.Reality is to win a war you need troops if you going to fight someone you wanna win.

In Stalingrad when the Germans were surrounded by 1 million russian troops do you think stalin said no stop you 700k go home we want a fair fight/war no they stomped on their enemy.

Yes I agree swarm is annoying and rage inducing (I know ;p) but reality is you can't win a war without troops.So the best thing is that if all factions agree that if they are in conflict and uv show up that they turn and fight them and team up.Otherwise..................   
                                                                                 there is no hope left

Only together can we stop this war,and it only just starting...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 03:12:14 am by Craig Boone »

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: April 11, 2015, 03:20:51 am »
"swarm" is a part of war. "swarm" is one army being bigger and better than the others. just cuz u guys cant handle it doesnt mean "oh kilgore magically make pvp equal or we stop playing" either stop crying and recruit. or make enough alliances to win. or quit the game and go to fo2.
+1 <3