Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686220 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2025 on: March 05, 2015, 12:42:15 am »
you've probably been playing the game wrong.
Yes, master.

LOL :D

he hexed you with a super stim :D

ANYWAYS

love how it takes violenceultra  1 hour to fight. First they spawn and go hide somewhere for 30 minutes...then we fight for literally 10 seconds, they move to WM and wait another 28 minutes

Now you know what makes you so shitty and why no one likes you  ::)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:26:53 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Napalm

« Reply #2026 on: March 05, 2015, 01:28:15 am »
Pseudo BBS members... as always playing with "enemies".

I never know who is who in this shit. What to think about these enemies?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:37 am »

lol, you do know that some players are friends and just because they're in a different faction doesn't makes them "enemies"

You just have no friends other than your faction, so you never experienced this  :P

Napalm

« Reply #2028 on: March 05, 2015, 01:43:17 am »
You have no conduct. But you have the option to do what you want, so do we. So do not say anything about us. I will not fight a afraid gay swarm. You detect UV team on the map and shouted help for your "enemies". Fucking pieces of shit.

PS: As always, more bullshit about me. I have friends in all factions.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: March 05, 2015, 02:36:15 am »
You have no conduct. But you have the option to do what you want, so do we. So do not say anything about us. I will not fight a afraid gay swarm. You detect UV team on the map and shouted help for your "enemies". Fucking pieces of shit.

lol wtf you talking about. I literally just came on, went to reno, saw troll talking with johnny...geez I wonder why. Maybe because they're both french and friends  ::)

And also, you are the bullshit xdxddd

In addition to my post, it would've been an awesome 4 vs 4 but you know how you try to be "tactical" : spawn gas, go 2nd street, wait 40 minutes, attack to find out no one is there, like seriously  :o or have small 10 second fight, you move world map and disappear for another 30 minutes  :facepalm

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: March 05, 2015, 06:13:01 am »

I honestly don't even know myself. I joined to play with my old buddies from cudas, but it seems like the random "alliances" come hand in hand with this.

Napalm

« Reply #2031 on: March 05, 2015, 06:44:05 am »
Baby kid...come on. Bullshit is your gay factions. Bullshit is you always with one char rdy on wm and another inside. Supposedly you are two or three factions. Get fun!

Sultan, several times in recent days saw enemies make instant alliances against us. And even with UV with few players. I never complained of swarm. As I say this is part of the game. And you can reject fight against swarm. But this new attitude is really strange. The factions do not seem to make sense. And it is very strange to hear bad things about UV everytime. At least we are the only faction that remains active and with identity. I think that's important. If other people do not find it important, their problem. I have no interest in fighting enemies like that. If they opt for this kind of shit. I choose to not fight. They have no right to complain.

An alliance set is one thing. But that? Come on. They know what they are doing in Reno. I will not explain. Ridiculous and gay. Keep doing it!

Knuckle

« Reply #2032 on: March 05, 2015, 07:34:30 am »
BBS faction does not have any alliances with other factions.

Johnny ghoul and le troll are friends and where just talking in reno. Sometimes it happens Napalm. I have often entered reno and seen kelin inside and we always chat about stuff the same about Gimper aka steve we always chat inside reno or other places. But we dont have allainces if we wanted a fight we would just say come on enough talking lets pvp. It's just a sign of respect.

I know if i seen Le troll inside reno and he was alone i would speak with him as he is my friend it just friendship. Problem with UV is this they dont show anyone respect and always troll other factions and talk shit about them and then they act super childish so this is why no1 will speak with you inside reno they just wish to kill you ha. There are maybe 3 guys who i wont do this to inside UV faction.

But i know 100% BBS do not have any alliances with any other faction. So Napalm stop with this stupid moaning that other factions are all ganging up on you!  :'(

Napalm

« Reply #2033 on: March 05, 2015, 10:01:17 am »
Daryl, I said "pseudo BBS members". You were not there in Reno ... you do not even know what I'm saying. So stop being a political lawyer here.

Knuckle

« Reply #2034 on: March 05, 2015, 10:38:27 am »

Baby kid...come on. Bullshit is your gay factions. Bullshit is you always with one char rdy on wm and another inside. Supposedly you are two or three factions. Get fun!

Sultan, several times in recent days saw enemies make instant alliances against us..
 At least we are the only faction that remains active and with identity. I think that's important. If other people do not find it important, their problem.

An alliance set is one thing. But that? Come on. They know what they are doing in Reno. I will not explain. Ridiculous and gay. Keep doing it!

You detect UV team on the map and shouted help for your "enemies". Fucking pieces of shit.

Its just hard to understand what your are on about when you don't know yourself what you are talking about ?? and no I'm not I'm just explaining to you the recent activities in the game. So yeah . :S and again I prove how childish you can be when you cannot accept feedback and someone explaining to you what really happened. Get some sleep Napalm your acting paranoid again over a game Geeze.

(reason I say BBS don't have alliances with other factions because you clearly stated that your faction is only faction with own identity) :)

P.S I hope I get a mature reply but maybe I'm asking to much
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:42:16 am by Knuckle »

Cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: March 05, 2015, 10:40:30 am »
ITT: Napalm crying like bitch! Be strong Napalm don't make such poosy noise with your mouth.
A new level of shit-poasting.

Johnny

« Reply #2036 on: March 05, 2015, 10:43:09 am »
Beh i was here me so i can say  ;)

I logged on go reno saw pulgas chatted a bit with him and disconnected, relogged a bit later and saw him dead  so i entered and killed the turbo and the sneak that killed him.

Sneaker was letroll and didnt knew about that and he asked for a 1v1 burster fight i said okay no problem.

We fight and then someone shouted 4UV world map they gonna jump on us so here is the thing + you had 2 turbo in your team  :P and i will always choose to shoot turbos users first.

I accepted only because 2 turbos in a 3v4 mean 4 chnces of insta KO so yeah.

After no need to get excited like that I also talk with cheech tony or pulgas or any UV member when they alone in reno to know about situation nothing more.

And personnally i often defend UV cause i know without you napalm and the help of your team, I probably shouldnt have progressed the way i did. So yeah i dont hate anyone in the game i play for Pvp and dont want to be annoyed when i play by such bullshit.

In resume if I want to play with stalker, le troll, pulgas, tony or whoever i please i do it. I did play with them a lot of people told me shit about them i figured out by myself they are respectful and cool players so i have no problem to play with them to get pvp instead of going wm and dont enter cause im alone against two factions.

I talk with badboy, triqua, stalker, tony, pulgas, blasma, and even you if you didnt act so personnal. And you should know that the REAL BBS as you say dont play or dont take game seriously anymore and that since a long time now.

Knuckle

« Reply #2037 on: March 05, 2015, 10:55:06 am »
Basically he says in his recent posts he doesn't care about gay swarm its up to the players but still posts pictures of you.

What really he is trying to do is just stir up shit (Trying to make you argue with you team mates) by posting that first post like he always does. childish behaviour to be honest. Take no notice anymore I was just getting my point across to him but as you can tell its like talking to a brick wall or 3 year old child that doesn't listen.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: March 05, 2015, 05:01:58 pm »
several times in recent days saw enemies make instant alliances against us. (...) this new attitude is really strange. The factions do not seem to make sense. And it is very strange to hear bad things about UV everytime.
Are you tired of being "hated and proud"? ;)

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 05, 2015, 05:26:22 pm »
several times in recent days saw enemies make instant alliances against us. (...) this new attitude is really strange. The factions do not seem to make sense. And it is very strange to hear bad things about UV everytime.
Are you tired of being "hated and proud"? ;)
He is only hated and proud when he has the numbers to swarm everyone else with 10 extra people. When he has even numbers he cries about that he is hated because he will lose all fights he can't swarm.