Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1906 on: January 25, 2015, 09:23:05 pm »
Fallout
Roleplay

Guys! He's trying to tell us something!  :)

I got it: Napalm is such a great roleplayer imagination and reality are now one. Napalm wanted to be a little girl in the game and a respected faction leader in reality (assumed to be the forum/TS). Now he is a hated cheerleader in both case.

Think.  ;) Am I trolling you because I'm mad at you? Or maybe just for the purpose of trolling. Maybe I'm roleplaying a troll on the forum, or not. Maybe I'm entertaining myself by touching you and waiting for an answer. Maybe the entertainement is to read what you posted, or better, guess what you will post. Am I roleplaying as a crazy guy? ::) Maybe I AM crazy, maybe you are. You know what roleplay is? Did you read that wiki page you showed us? Sure you did, right? Will you answer without reading what I wrote? What is the name of the topic we are using here?  :-X forum pvp  :-X Show me how you play Napalm. Think.

Daryl

« Reply #1907 on: January 26, 2015, 02:26:13 pm »
Napalm wanted to be a little girl in real life haha,

The crazy thing is he's not even roleplaying, I wonder how many skirts he has and if he wears his sisters undis : ;)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 27, 2015, 06:55:26 pm »
The server was recently invaded by russians, only few brave heroes stands against their armies of heavy tanks, cripplers and ... enraged dogs.

OperationBackstab

good video :) and fix the link pls!

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 28, 2015, 10:12:21 pm »
Sup ugly people, anyone familiar still around?
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 28, 2015, 10:21:27 pm »
Welcome back Letto

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: January 29, 2015, 01:49:54 am »
Wtb 10mm pistol

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 29, 2015, 02:13:06 pm »
Sup ugly people, anyone familiar still around?

Hello i also logged after a while but i think ppl are fed up with the wait for wipe (on other servers there were 2 seasons meanwhile).

Daryl

« Reply #1913 on: January 29, 2015, 04:24:53 pm »
hello ranthug :D

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 30, 2015, 04:56:36 am »
It's pathetic when 2 factions that both have equal numbers to UV group up to fight them. Every time I see Amboy Dukes (Or whatever retarded faction name they happen to be using at the time) and Reilly's Roleplayers ganging up on them, it just disgusts me.

The funniest part? This kind of alliance essentially turns the server into the 1 big group versus another big group gameplay Johnny suggested, and people from both of the groups in question turned down. What a bunch of retarded fucking hypocrites.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:59:11 am by The Sultan of Shrek »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 30, 2015, 05:29:53 am »
It's pathetic when 2 factions that both have equal numbers to UV group up to fight them. Every time I see Amboy Dukes (Or whatever retarded faction name they happen to be using at the time) and Reilly's Roleplayers ganging up on them, it just disgusts me.

The funniest part? This kind of alliance essentially turns the server into the 1 big group versus another big group gameplay Johnny suggested, and people from both of the groups in question turned down. What a bunch of retarded fucking hypocrites.
We dont have as many as uv. Today when we fought we had about equal numbers. We only have about 5ish ppl at most on our own usually. I agreed with johnny. I never turned the idea away. You know this.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 30, 2015, 07:14:00 am »
I don't really like that " 2 big groups" situation, but it's still better than many useless factions VS one big. So the fights keep interesting, wich is the only purpose after all, and we had some fun yesterday.

RR and 9 ghouls don't have the ppl to fight UV. When we had 4 ppl, you had 6, when we had 6, you had 10. I can understand you aren't that good at maths, but that's not what we can call equal numbers. Too much of our players left reloaded not to come back before wipe is done, so we teamed up. Yesterdays fights were balanced, and it's more fun that way. I know you liked the fights more when you were part of the all mighty swarm, this is no more, deal with it.

llofrudd

« Reply #1917 on: January 30, 2015, 08:16:47 am »
I've been gone a long time due to my internet connection , someone inform me what's going on?

9 ghouls still active? I entered teamspeak no1 there?
do we still have the same players or they joined another faction? (which I don't mind up to them)?
Is PVP still active?
UV still swarming everyone? and is amboys or what ever still swarming everyone?

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 30, 2015, 08:26:01 am »
upcoming video will answer your questions.. check pvp movie/screens in 10-15 minutes

Johnny

« Reply #1919 on: January 30, 2015, 09:07:11 am »

Team PVP Mashup #2

Nice vid!  :D

Would be cool to have a status report on the situation how many Uv is and how many you guys are cause im lost i never know who backstab  :P
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:10:32 am by Johnny »