Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686133 times)

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1440 on: October 23, 2014, 09:27:17 pm »
And its not butthurt when our gang lose 2 fully implanted chars and lose players over it .. thats legitimate rage

You see, unlike you guys we dont have access to GM tools
Maybe just stop borrowing your chars to a guy who had IP ban for fastrelogging and duallogs, then you won't lose any characters and players.

There was no dual log on those chars .. kilgore ban because he doesent like that player.
If I banned players just because I don't like them then trust me you would be the first one with a ban.
Now that's what I call spicy Forum PvP

Napalm

« Reply #1441 on: October 25, 2014, 05:18:33 pm »
Where is everyone? Ftwo?

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 28, 2014, 10:42:05 am »
For me only problem with this ban is because in the middle of session when fights were still important in good gear balance nothing was done against fast relogers, now we have like 20 players left and one of them get ban for old ip ban storie ? So what this player isn't allowed to play reloaded forever ?

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 28, 2014, 11:04:05 am »
For me only problem with this ban is because in the middle of session when fights were still important in good gear balance nothing was done against fast relogers, now we have like 20 players left and one of them get ban for old ip ban storie ? So what this player isn't allowed to play reloaded forever ?
He was banned becouse he fast relogged again. maybe if he stopped fast relogging...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 28, 2014, 11:09:33 am »
He was banned becouse he fast relogged again. maybe if he stopped fast relogging...
True.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 28, 2014, 08:18:33 pm »

Nonsense from guys like you whom fast reloged all session ! And it didn't change fact that in middle of session when some gang still active pvp were spoiled by FR without any GM attention...

Napalm

« Reply #1446 on: October 28, 2014, 08:44:48 pm »

Nonsense from guys like you whom fast reloged all session ! And it didn't change fact that in middle of session when some gang still active pvp were spoiled by FR without any GM attention...

Let's analyze properly.

Here in Ultra Violence, veterans never did fast relog. Who did this on Ultra Violence were few members. They did fast relog like idiots for momentum and were duly punished. Most of them kids. I always told them to dont do it. Who was here knows it.

But you, come on, your LEADER wore fast relog intensely in large battles. Your victories often were supported in this dirty resource. It took for Mayski be banned. But justice has been done and you seem weaker now. And actually I already predicted this.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 29, 2014, 02:16:22 am »
Here in Ultra Violence, veterans never did fast relog. Who did this on Ultra Violence were few members. They did fast relog like idiots for momentum and were duly punished. Most of them kids. I always told them to dont do it. Who was here knows it.
Sorry, Napalm. Through all respect I have to some of your members, UV as a faction proved to be masters of bullshit. When you fastrelog (cheat = brake the rules) you say "they did it, so we can too!" - no, you can't!, if it comes to the numbers you say "it's even" while you have twice or even more banned characters than our gang in overall (only since perma bans - 6th of May! - you have 28 characters banned and AD have 14 - if you think it's even maybe go to school and learn some maths first), if you loose you seek excuses like "it wasn't a fair fight" and when you get a video when you fairly loose you shut your mouths but just till next "win" of yours. And if you wonder... that's why you have no enemies to play with at the moment. We're all tired of playing/arguing with idiots. Over and out.

Johnny

« Reply #1448 on: October 29, 2014, 03:55:35 am »
I just read the last post and seriously this pile of free hate is garbage.

Everytime we fight together there should be GG like everywhere else and thats all.
Speaking of bad behavior i can assure you i never heard any insult coming from napalm/dendito in teamspeak against any of your member (BBS or amboys or Pisto) always respectful. In fact thats the main reason why i play with UV.
Fast reloggers? Yes i saw that when we fought you with caveira. you won he fast relogged and killed you with turbo garbage...
He got banned now for fuck sake get over it.

Insults or bad behavior? Take a screen and anyone from cudas insulting you will gtfo of the faction. Same shit you can Pm napalm if anyonefrom UV insult you or doesnt give you a fair GG after a match. Give me names of who disrespect you so that we know with wich member you have a problem.

But stop playing because one or two guys fast relog and insult you seriously?

Youre all good players thats a shame to lose you for such bullshit. Now the server is dead its ideal for little matches in reno to practice come on.

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 29, 2014, 05:07:23 am »
Not that I desire to be a part of this dead forum PvP, but please, mayskiy has constantly fast relogged, from 8 months ago to until recently he was banned. For the record, he was banned three times. I've knew his characters unintentionally and he has accomplished being so obviously revealed of fast relog.

That isn't the only report, as I've already seen others of your gang, and others, fast relog. The variable of people banned is barely of concern as well, as every gang has one.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:16:09 am by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Napalm

« Reply #1450 on: October 29, 2014, 12:44:49 pm »
Badboy, I agree with Johnny. But I must add, you are defecating from mouth. Pure bullshit!

Daryl

« Reply #1451 on: October 29, 2014, 03:28:48 pm »
Yes maisky, haha even two friends of mine who I won't mention, armor king has done it alot, many members from your team have done it, amboy is known for it, I'm with bbs and I have to admit uv is fair, I know this from being in the gang ages ago and everytime dendi and napalm would never let anyone do it,  I only know two guys from uv who done this but not whole team fair they are but amboys are not fair! Fast relog to do anything to win c4 abuse and ruin PvP fun! Then cry on forum specialy badboy aka bb (maybe it stands for benderboy)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 29, 2014, 05:39:26 pm »
These posts only show how pathetic you all are... hypocrites with inferiority complex, who would do anything to prove in front of strangers that they are "better". I will use a typical quote of UV to conclude this - *piss on you, noobs*.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:45:47 pm by BB. »

Napalm

« Reply #1453 on: October 30, 2014, 12:13:43 am »
It isnt a UV member for sure. But was an ex UV member who now plays with BBS... Daryl stop it!

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 30, 2014, 02:31:21 am »
I just can believe what i read here, master of hypocrisim, have fun ! You finaly can outplay the empty server !

As far as only UV plays here amboy will not shows up, i am bored to play with such kind of assholes.

Cya have fun, and watch how a bunch of dumbass can ruin a server !