Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686224 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1365 on: October 13, 2014, 06:20:54 pm »
Laughing out loud...

What the point showing old screenshots ?
Haven't you noticed? It's a well known algorithm: say something that upsets UV (because it's true and they can't get over it) -> they think you will be upset if they post something nasty about you -> they post some shity 1v1 or 3v1 screens that make them look even more pathetic -> point out they are noobs -> they claim they don't care and "officially have nothing to declare" -> repeat.
This time screens are from June, I guess they are out of current ones. ;D

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 13, 2014, 09:07:56 pm »
>says UV are fastrelogging scum
>sees proof of himself fastrelogging
>"UV are WM camping scum"
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 13, 2014, 09:16:40 pm »

I remember these fights :) unforgettable times ;o

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 14, 2014, 09:36:12 am »
thats really amusing to read this quarrel between noobs. i should look on this forum more often.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Napalm

« Reply #1369 on: October 14, 2014, 12:15:37 pm »
thats really amusing to read this quarrel between noobs. i should look on this forum more often.

A visit in reno would be better. Easy to write anything here with an air of superiority, and you're probably another novice.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 14, 2014, 05:08:08 pm »

It's even more amusing when you know that most of these 'noobs' where members of your many alliances. Self own.
Bang Bang Smash

Napalm

« Reply #1371 on: October 14, 2014, 06:10:17 pm »
Noobs and alliances, yes I remember something about it.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 14, 2014, 09:29:24 pm »
Stupid or what ? One shot ? U are still living in your own world Althair...

What he said in french mean : one shoted, in your ass...

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 14, 2014, 11:57:59 pm »
So yes when UV act shitty i am the first trolling, tonight we had rly rly nice fights, so i have to tell it too !

UV gg and thx for good actions without fast relog and insults ! Good gear and no classic 30min waiting before fight !

GG

I remember these fights :) unforgettable times ;o

Good old time of legit fast relog, remember a fight in Den, 2h long and 80 gears on floor ^^

If u wana see more you can see video from time amboy were playing with SOT and RDA here : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPMgid0AH246sNFiOX7EZo7IiWRVFZVig
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:12:17 am by dskpnk »

Dendito

• View Profile
Forum PvP
« Reply #1374 on: October 16, 2014, 02:07:54 pm »

----------

Funny how you make a vid out of everything, couse you won 2 fights out of 10 yesterday. Also, stop raging against UV like a child, you have fast reloggers too.

Characters: Berke, right
Ban duration: permanent
Description: fastrelogs in New Reno fight.

take it like a man, bad boy.

PS: you know the game has combat armor in it, dont you? never seen you in one.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:05:13 pm by Kilgore »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 16, 2014, 05:34:49 pm »
couse you won 2 fights out of 10 yesterday
You might not know, since there seems to be a heavy deficiency of education wherever you live, but there are people in the world who would rather die with honor while storming a stampede of brainless pigs than be one of those pigs, yet alive. How was your day, piggy?
That being said, im still waiting for the day when you grow some balls to actually show up in an even fight instead of crying to your d**kbuddies to come hump you at reno cuz "guise plz bad pplz hit me i is sad :("...but hey, maybe my waiting is pointless, after all, women like you belong to the kitchen ;)

all in all, ITT: a herd of castrated UV/LB dachshunds barking at a single elephant ;)
I dont even know who you are, but really? when one of you dies you guys start running towards the map. How can you even talk about education and write this? go back to school. The only one i see crying here is you.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: October 16, 2014, 07:05:22 pm »
crying about easily lost 7vs10 fights and members banned because of obvious cheats
The only one i see crying here is you.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 16, 2014, 07:25:05 pm »
crying about easily lost 7vs10 fights and members banned because of obvious cheats
The only one i see crying here is you.

Is that all you got to say? a meme? i understand that you live for this game, but dont get mad at me, im just pointing out that not all UV are cheaters like not all amboys are cheaters. now relax, and dont take the game so seriously. Also, the first quote isnt mine, i didnt write that.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 16, 2014, 07:56:38 pm »
Is that all you got to say? a meme? i understand that you live for this game, but dont get mad at me, im just pointing out that not all UV are cheaters like not all amboys are cheaters. now relax, and dont take the game so seriously. Also, the first quote isnt mine, i didnt write that.
1.   You say I live for that game, but it’s you who get mad over what happened ingame or said on PvP forum.
2.   I just shortened your quote so you could see how hypocritical that sounds.
3.   I said few posts ago that of course not every UV member is a cheater, but from that post (till yesterday's night) I had only one serious and worth-mentioning fight and in that fight I achieved another FR from UV side again (after reporting Caveira) just because I won. So I need to change my mind and say that you as a team actually are noobs and cheaters (because a fact that you can’t lose is well known). Btw, ban for Berke/right is as it seems not an effect of a recent fastrelog/other cheat and I’m trying to clear this out.
4.   That night, since I showed up, we had in overall 6 battles together (I will not speak about things I didn’t see). Even though not with fair numbers, I enjoyed them, I must say. One fairly lost, one lost with x2 numbers and random conditions and 4 won by us (too bad I didn’t record the most spectacular one). So your “2 out of 10” sounds rather falsely.
5.   A fact I’m recording and posting good actions of us and you saying it’s bad is lame. Try to get some cool 7vs10 action too and post it, not some 1v1 as you do (as a team ofc) all the time.
6.   I’m not sure if you know, but you can use HPA too, if you can afford it course. I don’t see any reason I should wear a regular armor for a 1v4 fight (then you say “it wasn’t fair, because you had a HPA” and I’m like “lol, you were 4”) or 1v1 (because then you run to the grid to change yours to a better one).
7.   If you say I’m pathetic because I’m making a wall of text etc. –> you wanted it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:58:49 pm by BB. »

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: October 16, 2014, 08:45:39 pm »
that's a nice wall of text
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014