May 05, 2024, 09:06:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1686112 times)

Daryl

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1125 on: August 07, 2014, 05:08:12 pm »
yea :D i am i dont care let them cry haha but all im trying to say just enjoy it thats all

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 07, 2014, 10:54:10 pm »
You know what's pointless, Daryl? You posting screens like this. (I don't even mean you switching teams like clothes.)

7vs4/5 (i don't know who's that russian guy)
Who cares about win 9vs3? 7vs5? Or 3vs2? Worthless spam. Every noob (but BH, who are part of BBS now, btw) can do it. Try to win 2vs3/4vs7 and then it might (not must) be worth posting it. Btw, if 5 or 6 (of 7) of you dies in fight with 5 it rather shows your lack of skill than it itself.

And don't lie about numbers on forums. Both teams know how the fight went, so don't trouble yourself to convince other players that you actually won a fair and easy fight by making some false comments to your screens. I can make a screen 1 BadBoy vs 10 BBS (without photoshop) and post it, but what's the fucking point?

Manero said something like "what the fuck *facepalm*". But that's not a surprise, as he tries to discretid everyone who makes a point against BBS. Poor Manero gonna cry now. :(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:56:29 pm by BB. »

Daryl

« Reply #1127 on: August 07, 2014, 11:08:49 pm »
1. Ultra violence closes as a faction no1 play with them anymore. Pointless going solo the opportunity to join bbs came so I took it.

2. Why does it bother everyone so much that I joined bbs and post screens?  Lol I'm actually laughing? What the big deal that I post screens of winning you guys do it? So why cant I? Why do u guys rage so much to the pOint you need to make silly posts? This is actually the most funniest thing, I've had 6 guys send me messages on forum pms saying about it, you and others post about me haha guys seriously I think u need to take a break stop cyber bullying me please :( you bunch of bad asses.

I think it's time you guys drink your milk eat your cookies and goto bed
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:17:28 pm by Daryl »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 08, 2014, 02:40:15 am »
HAHAHAHA PATHETIC DARYL

needs to post screens of a swarm just to kill 3 guys. pathetic

and then he says its just game,plays it instead of hanging out with his son he's the one getting super defensive , AHAHAHAHAHA Blasma is gay - Blasma

I eat brownies before I sleep.

Rancor

« Reply #1129 on: August 08, 2014, 04:37:07 am »

I eat brownies before I sleep.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 08, 2014, 05:14:54 am »
yup i agree :D
Spoiler: show

Now, you all know I'm not usually one to whine, but.... HOLY SWARM!!! Jesus-H Mary and Joseph born-in-a-manger read-your-bible CHRIST!! I havne't seen such uneven numbers since 8th grade math!

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 08, 2014, 08:23:16 am »
epic battle

How would you know? You died like a chicken before the fight starts ...

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 08, 2014, 08:57:55 am »
I see 10vs10 on the screen, but after fight there is also Flex who needs doc (it's your colorized player). So you were more.

Flex is a sneaker and you counted him as eleventh player but you didn't count Right(your sneaker) who died on downtown. So you see things like you want them to see.

And I guess even more than 11, so save your "pic history" for yourself.

Anyway you also forgot to add that on Daryl's screen there are open doors to south grid. This is why i believe someone used them to ran away. Because of that i would say you were more than 11. But i won't. I'm not as pathethic as some of us ;)

Poor Manero gonna cry now. :(

I don't think so. You are not good enough. You are not even half way to be good enough.

ps. pls don't spam my message box - it's ridiculous.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:09:19 am by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 08, 2014, 11:36:34 am »
They can't win in the game, so they try to win on forums at least. Quite sad.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 08, 2014, 12:05:53 pm »
1. Ultra violence closes as a faction no1 play with them anymore. Pointless going solo the opportunity to join bbs came so I took it.

2. Why does it bother everyone so much that I joined bbs and post screens?  Lol I'm actually laughing? What the big deal that I post screens of winning you guys do it? So why cant I?
I don't care so much, but see how it looks. You were UV when I met you, you with some people moved to newly created Amboys, but left because of few guys, joined UV again. When Pistoleros broke out of Amboys you were the one who asked me to join forces against BBS and just two weeks later you are BBS. Sounds pretty bullshit to me. And what's more you're acting like you were some kind of important member there, posting screens with some unnecessary comments or many screens kind of "you and two other BBS members kill two Khanate" or "9vs3 - so epic win". For me it's funny BBS let you do that.

I see 10vs10 on the screen, but after fight there is also Flex who needs doc (it's your colorized player). So you were more.

Flex is a sneaker and you counted him as eleventh player but you didn't count Right(your sneaker) who died on downtown. So you see things like you want them to see.
(Same do you everytime, so don't point it out to me. ::)) From what I remember player who could have been on right was AFK during that particular fight. I may be mistaken, then you would deserve apology. But anyways - when I said I guess you were more than 11, I meant it.

ps. pls don't spam my message box - it's ridiculous.
Lol. You should be happy, your dream came true. You're a STAR now! ;D

Kirkor, you know you're wrong. We at least don't need to post 9vs3 fights as winnings. ;)

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 08, 2014, 12:26:40 pm »
They can't win in the game, so they try to win on forums at least. Quite sad.

Spoiler: show

nice try kirkor

Daryl

« Reply #1136 on: August 08, 2014, 01:13:32 pm »
Badboy I'm sorry my sgreens upset you that much and make you have to write a essay about me. I can't belive how much it makes you angry it's actually quite sad that something like this makes u angry u need to post.  Anyways if you wasn't so stupied then maybe when u read my first post you would of seen that I said uv died,  no1 played with them anymore except me begs max that was it everyone joined pistoleros because napalm closed the faction you guys were alot of dudes bbs where alot of dudes. 3 guys couldn't fight against you too I had the opportunity to join bbs and I did. I'm not a full member but it's aactually a good experience here no1 Cuz it's rrelaxed no1 rages or crys on forum about little screen shots. All you guys do is post screens and wen I do its like awweee smash up my computer get over yourself,  geeze. No1 in bbs crys like this about screens or action they just get on with it try havin fun with the game u might like it more!!  And it's funny to see u guys rage so much to be honest over a game this shows ur age

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 08, 2014, 01:27:48 pm »
angry, stupid, stupid, some crying, boo-boo
Angry? Lol. I don't care about you being just an opportunist. Just stop posting 9v3 or 3vs2 screens cuz "no1" cares about such bullshit. BBS post some cool screens, we do some, we make this topic going and that's very good. But all you post is just crap, you make people lose their time watching it. Instead, you could go Hinkley and practise not to get hexed everytime.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 08, 2014, 01:57:41 pm »
Personaly i should be disapointed to see one of my new member posting some 7vs3 screens like it is an awsome fight, just saying....

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 08, 2014, 02:24:44 pm »
As for me everyone here shit-talking about each others and numbers from screens is just plain retarded. Those who were on those action got more or less the idea about numbers on both sides and the fact that some screen taken in bad or good moment shows 3 people standing over 8 bodies or other way around doesn't mean anything, really. I feel really sorry for all you guys here and in screens&movies section who got to rub their e-dicks all the time instead of posting some good old action movies/screens. This forum section stopped being funny long time ago and now it's just bunch of kids with ego problems fighting over god only knows what because in every post here there is more bullshit than truth or any sens whatsoever.
:facepalm