May 10, 2024, 08:15:49 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: make player implants lootable upon death  (Read 3346 times)

Bengun

• View Profile
make player implants lootable upon death
« on: January 06, 2014, 12:31:28 pm »
Players like myself who are more  or less loners might at least have a chance to get implant as loot from a pk of a player who has implants . Like maybe a 2% chance?
Maybe a new perk just for better looting and the chance to get a rare item based on the difference of player level. You cant take it with you , could be the perk name.
So if a lvl 3 kills a lvl 54 the lvl 3 has a 2% chance to get his implant or real good loot.
When A MOMMY DOUGHNUT AND A DADDY DOUGHNUT REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER.......

Kaaon

Re: make player implants lootable upon death
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:39:07 pm »
Players like myself who are more  or less loners might at least have a chance to get implant as loot from a pk of a player who has implants . Like maybe a 2% chance?
Maybe a new perk just for better looting and the chance to get a rare item based on the difference of player level. You cant take it with you , could be the perk name.
So if a lvl 3 kills a lvl 54 the lvl 3 has a 2% chance to get his implant or real good loot.

you have exactly same chances as loner then other players
you dont need faction to buy implant from other player, to loot it from NRA or WH or to clear upcoming dungeons

Strike

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 01:07:06 pm »

Implants can't be removed anymore after you used them, so why would them become lootable after death?

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 01:18:07 pm »
hahahah please bitch no...

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 02:09:43 pm »
I think you would be the first here posting a suggestion to remove it 5 minutes after you dropped your precious implant.

This game was, is and will be about factions, as every large FOnline game.
I've seen already teams of 2-4 people in NRA and Warehouse, while you are making posts about big factions taking everything.

I'd have to spawn uber footlocker inside your tent so you could access rare items easily, because you've just bad approach to the game.
Then you would whine about rare items being too easy to get.

Seriously.. wtf?

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 02:11:25 pm »
Implants can't be removed anymore after you used them, so why would them become lootable after death?

Don't tell me you can't imagine that. I played a lot of Shadowrun, there you can remove implants with one of the following:

a good cyberdoc
a bad cyberdoc
a scapel
a blowtorch
a pointy stone
bare hands
bare teeth

The lower you go on the list, the lower the chance of the patient (or the implant) to survive. But we were talking about dead people anyways. So it's far from unimaginable in a sci-fi environment.

And about this feature in FOnline... I think it isn't half as bad as the uproar it would cause.  :)

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 02:18:24 pm »
Use knife on dead body for 1% chance to loot implant?
Well, it certainly would encourage PvP.

I don't really care though, since I don't use implants.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 02:45:36 pm »
Disagree with this, loners would lose implants in 2 days. A way to remove implant from your character (and get the implant back) could be good if you make any mistake, or if you want to buff other character.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 03:17:15 pm »

you dont need faction to buy implant from other player, to loot it from NRA or WH or to clear upcoming dungeons

What a joke... You are camping at 7-8 on NRA spawn so how does he have a chance alone to loot something. Now we have dungeons, but like ever it will be only the big teams who will loot this good stuff.

Evan_85

• Hypocrite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 03:35:19 pm »
What a joke... You are camping at 7-8 on NRA spawn so how does he have a chance alone to loot something. Now we have dungeons, but like ever it will be only the big teams who will loot this good stuff.
Please note that it's not a full day since that update is out. Camping is bloody tiresome. Chances of finding the location relatively desolate will raise. Or not, but it's too early to jump into conclusions.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 06:23:17 pm »
I've seen already teams of 2-4 people in NRA and Warehouse, while you are making posts about big factions taking everything.
I know someone who's been in the warehouse basement alone and naked (bluesuit and no gear) and crawled out with loot. (Only did it once, said it was a "probing mission" and just got lucky, but anyways...)
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Harry Salt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 12:01:22 am »

Whats NRA and WH?

Also, Kilgore, there are other Fallout online games? o_O

Kaaon

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 12:31:55 am »

NRA and WH are not dungeons. Dungeons will be added in future with rares and implants droping. In NRA/WH is spawning 1 implant per day in average, its nearly impossible to get it since everyone from faction want it. And you dont need whole faction, 5 guys with few crafted items can fight in NRA/WH without problems.

Whats NRA and WH?

New Reno Arms, Warehouse

Harry Salt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 09:18:45 am »
New Reno Arms is a place in New Reno, got it. But what Warehouse is that? :B

Is there a specific time that these respawn?

Thanks for the answer, Seki.

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 09:25:55 am »
go to warehouse and you will find 1 locker. Btw i heard warehouse will be reworked to bigger map