May 04, 2024, 03:11:26 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: An idea that brings more ideas  (Read 4893 times)

Petrolz

• View Profile
Re: An idea that brings more ideas
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 07:00:05 am »
Chosen is stuck on that flint... She must have some kind of traumas from the past and nightmares. Where she needs flint but she cant get it , but it is so close but still so far away :D

Any way , mobs could drop stuff that you can aim , one of those.  But i think some mobs could just drop their organs and for organ picture we could just use that master slime or even dung because what do you see here http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/images/3/3e/Bshit.gif :D Just for first solution.
For other items that mobs could drop i dont know if it is possible , but could you recycle an centaur animation-picture to make and item centaur heads?
I mean the biggest problem in this idea is making new pictures and 3d objects when you drop them on ground , tho i don't know how hard is to make those.

Actually i have solution for this , we will just need inventory pictures for those mob parts , and if we could make them from actual mob picture it would be great. And about how will object look when you drop it on the ground. Shouldn't it just be a some kind of bag? Because lets imagine it , if you kill something and if you take part of it you will put it in some kind of bag.  You certainly won't put all that mess and blood in your backpack before putting it in a bag :D You will never wash it from blood and stench :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:15:22 am by Petrolz »
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 06:28:21 pm »
I wish I knew how to make new graphics and art for the game. But everything is stored in a .dat file it seems, and I haven't used those since like... Diablo 1 lol.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 12:40:44 am »
Jesus, woman. What's with you and rocks?
Metal parts? Cheesy poofs (whatever THAT'S good for)?
...Broken bottles...

Is there not enough flint in the world?! Is there not enough flint in the world!

Honestly? No. But that's not the point.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Petrolz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 10:40:18 am »
Well in mapper there already exist a monkey and human brain we could use that , also, we could use eyes. flesh , radscorp pincers. ears... When i look at it , we already have a lot of stuff we could use.

Imagine this new faction: "The Fore People" based on real life Fore tribe that inhabited Okapa subdistrict of the Eastern Highlands Province of Papua New Guinea they practised post-mortem cannibalism.

Take from wiki: " Upon the death of an individual, the maternal kin were responsible for the dismemberment of the corpse. The women would remove the arms and feet, strip the limbs of muscle, remove the brain and cut open the chest in order to remove internal organs.

Shirley Lindenbaum, one of the early kuru researchers, states that kuru victims were highly regarded as sources of food, because the layer of fat on victims who died quickly resembled pork. Women also were known to feed morsels - such as human brain and various parts of organs - to their children and the elderly."

Of course, this faction is not real tribe they are just some insane people that believe that being cannibal will bring them strength, long life, cure diseases make them immortal and so on :D

So imagine you go to them you go trough some kind of initiation and do few jobs for them so they see you are loyal , and later they teach you skill how to remove brain from humans without making any damage and you will work for them bringing them brains. Here in play comes the brain we already have in mapper. And same as you learn perk for skining geckos this will be perk to remove brains.  And imagine when you become full pledged member they teach you cannibalism so you can eat brains to regains some hp but your intelect drops or something like that.

Also i would inclued that you need some bad dude with karma in big minus to even talk with them. And on other side some other faction will send you to exterminate them if you are good dude :D
This would like open tons of quest from that faction and later when you become real member

They could look like tribeman from arroyo or they could be some modern sickos in black robes :D
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 07:52:06 am »
Hate the idea of cannibalism  (two groups I'd rather die than run from are slavers and cannibals), but I kinda like the idea, except...

Make "cannibal" a karma rep; In every 'civilized' area, you are automatically distrusted (rep can't rise about -200); If they don't attack on sight (Klamath, Modoc, Ghost Farm, Necropolus, Gecko, Junktown), you pay say 10% more for everything, get 10% less. In the less civilized areas (parts of Den, LA, and New Reno, San Fran and Navarro), they'll still trade with you like anyone else. But only raiders and slavers truly "like" you. (VC likes you in the courtyard, scaring the "riff raff" but dont bother trying to get in thr gate- it's not gonna happen.)

A major part of fallout forgotten by fool's devs is choices and consequences in karma; pick a side, and the others hate you.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...