May 02, 2024, 02:57:04 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Is Wipe coming?  (Read 11175 times)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Is Wipe coming?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2015, 01:48:56 am »
I feel sorry for those of you who believe Corosive.

Spoiler: show

You're pathetic, bud.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 04:06:46 am »
I hope he isnt lying because Fonline has become very stale for me after almost 6 years. Not sure how anyone else feels about it but I will be done with it if all of this turns out to be BS.

Youre doing something wrong then, I'm still having much fun 6 years later. It's all about pvp and faction wars

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2015, 04:14:38 am »
You're pathetic, bud.

Holy crap guy! Take it easy lol...

Strike

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2015, 04:57:02 am »
Wishlist for next session

W) Gambling skill with usable games and if you are lucky, you win caps.

I) Improved train stations and trains (Train stations should be visible by default)

P) Certain perks with 2 ranks that aren't good enough to choose, should be buffed and some other perks too (Healer and Healer+ should be merged as one rank perk or moved to support perks, Heave Ho! and Heave Ho!! should be merged as one rank perk, Pyromaniac should be merged as one good combat perk with possible higher requirements, Earlier Sequence should be buffed as perk and Bonus Move should be changed.

E) Reduce implants % to find them.

W) More quests, random events and activities to the wasteland!

H) Improved rules against bots and other unfair things, so users who use them will get banned more likely and not just be ignored by GMs!

E) Tutorial for new players :)

N) Improved "Achievement" system and more titles for players to get.

?) Possible to fix a vehicle with an Oil Can.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:30:51 pm by Bobblehead »

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2015, 10:37:04 am »
Having fun in fonline is easy, one thing you need are friends to play it and don't be a douchebag.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2015, 12:15:26 pm »

W) Gambling skill with usable games and if you are lucky, you win caps.

I) Improved train stations and trains (Train stations should be visible by default)

P) Certain perks with 2 ranks that aren't good enough to choose, should be buffed and some other perks too (Healer and Healer+ should be merged as one rank perk or moved to support perks, Heave Ho! and Heave Ho!! should be merged as one rank perk, Pyromaniac should be merged as one good combat perk with possible higher requirements, Earlier Sequence should be buffed as perk and Bonus Move should be changed.

E) Reduce implants % to find them.

W) More quests, random events and activities to the wasteland!

H) Improved rules against bots and other unfair things, so users who use them will get banned more likely and not just be ignored by GMs!

E) Tutorial for new players :)

N) Improved "Achievement" system and more titles for players to get.

1st. would be nice. +1

2nd. Well I would like to see improved train stations.  but as a RPG masochist I had a fun time discovering train stations for the first time.

3rd.  Most of those perk suggestions +1,  but merging pyromaniac perks,  now here huge - - - - 1 By merging pyro you basically resigning from one build and give tanks framers with sick damage.  Pyro is good as it is.

4th. 5th. 6th.  Fully agree. Can't argue with that.

7th. Kilgore mentioned it few times in "PvP in Hub pl0x no"  threads.

9th. Why in the name of holy atom would you like to fix car with oil can o. O?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2015, 12:18:27 pm »
I hope he isnt lying because Fonline has become very stale for me after almost 6 years. Not sure how anyone else feels about it but I will be done with it if all of this turns out to be BS.

so true , but make sure to check out the new aop season atleast ... its the only bright light i see atm at the end of trolloaded and funline2 (tla,2238,requiem hybrids) in my opinion. aop is something unique atleast ...

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:38:33 pm by FrankenStone »

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2015, 02:58:07 pm »

No, no... Oil cans need to fulfill their true potential;

Use oil can on door = Door receives permanent +20 bonus to opening/closing... PERMANENT!

#usefulwipechanges

Strike

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2015, 04:34:03 pm »

3rd.  Most of those perk suggestions +1,  but merging pyromaniac perks,  now here huge - - - - 1 By merging pyro you basically resigning from one build and give tanks framers with sick damage.  Pyro is good as it is.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka
Pyromaniac perk will be changed after wipe (effect all fire weapons, no idea about damage bonus), so maybe I just wanted some more possible changes to it ;)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2015, 07:33:52 pm »
There will be many changes to perks and yes, they will be posted earlier.

During this session, mojuk gathered a lot of data about which perks are used the most and which aren't almost at all. Changes will be mostly based on it. For sure old build will not be very useful.

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2015, 08:07:14 pm »

During this session, mojuk gathered a lot of data about which perks are used the most and which aren't almost at all. Changes will be mostly based on it. For sure old build will not be very useful.
Will be the source of the another session revealed after wipe? Or after another wipe (aka "wipe-after-wipe")?

Strike

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2015, 08:24:45 pm »

Finally some changes to builds, I've been waiting this for so long ;)

I just hope, that you don't do same mistakes as they did in other servers.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:34:15 pm by Bobblehead »

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2015, 08:37:28 pm »

Will be the source of the another session revealed after wipe? Or after another wipe (aka "wipe-after-wipe")?

I guess same as first and second, before upcoming wipe (end season).
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2015, 08:43:57 pm »

I just hope, that you don't do same mistakes as they did in other servers.

I hope of no forced PvP, no PvP ruining PvE, and not making farming harder (doesn't mean more fun, like different eq for npcs each time in any encounter) and not forcing to grind more, rest can stay as it is, and it's a great game for everyone.

Struan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2015, 11:07:48 pm »
I think you got the wrong impression Franken. I'm just getting bored of it all. Respect is given to everyone involved with bringing all of these servers to life.