May 02, 2024, 02:07:47 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ultra Violence - International Faction  (Read 30899 times)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: The Ultra Violence - International Faction
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 07:03:06 pm »
Sure, check PM.

Insistent

• War,War never Changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2015, 04:04:17 am »
I Want join in Uv
Nickname in Game Insistent
Level 50
Build=Brd+crit

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 06:09:14 pm »
I Want join in Uv
Level 50
Build=Brd+crit

no, thx
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 03:04:16 pm »
I Want join in Uv
Level 50
Build=Brd+crit

You showed questionable behavior when online in our teamspeak. MODs seems an appropriate faction for you.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 03:30:56 pm »
KHANS ALLIANCE BROKE
I'm posting this here to make it clear. Avoid people asking me in PM. I really have no time for that here anymore.
Message sent to them.

"Unfortunately I am here to announce the end of our pact.

I would first like to thank all the support. Our alliance had not started and enemies of the rainbow gave up. We managed to sweep most of them to hell.

Now the enemy is more and better. I need to concentrate work and just rely UV as autonomous team to topple them.
The reason for the end of the alliance:

I have a very great dissatisfaction level in Ultra Violence regarding the alliance. This provides risk to my own team. I'm away from the game those days, so I need to simplify everything in this case.

It is very difficult to manage faction, this requires a long time. To make sure that all the players here are doing the right things. And when we have an alliance obviously it brings benefits, but many problems as well. And in this case I can not do much. We have a limit on both sides.
Our alliance worked and been productive so far. Well, a few minor exceptions.

Forgiveness for any inconvenience activity of some UV members. You know I can not control everything. Though I try.

I hope to see your team performing more active PvP soon. I have always said here in the UV that I believe you will be one of the best teams in real time. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Good luck warriors!"

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 09:24:33 pm »
KHANS ALLIANCE BROKE
I'm posting this here to make it clear. Avoid people asking me in PM. I really have no time for that here anymore.
Message sent to them.

I would first like to thank all the support. Our alliance had not started and enemies of the rainbow gave up. We managed to sweep most of them to hell.

Now the enemy is more and better. I need to concentrate work and just rely UV as autonomous team to topple them.

I have a very great dissatisfaction level in Ultra Violence regarding the alliance. This provides risk to my own team. I'm away from the game those days, so I need to simplify everything in this case.

It is very difficult to manage faction, this requires a long time. To make sure that all the players here are doing the right things. And when we have an alliance obviously it brings benefits, but many problems as well. And in this case I can not do much. We have a limit on both sides.

Forgiveness for any inconvenience activity of some UV members. You know I can not control everything. Though I try.

I hope to see your team performing more active PvP soon. I have always said here in the UV that I believe you will be one of the best teams in real time. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Good luck warriors!"

General Bison says "Just Burst".

Begs

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 10:12:50 pm »
KHANS ALLIANCE BROKE
Message sent to them.

Good luck warriors!"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 04:32:54 am »
KHANS ALLIANCE BROKE
Message sent to them.

Good luck warriors!"

Says the one taking a game too seriously.

Jish the small

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 06:33:52 am »
KHANS ALLIANCE BROKE
Message sent to them.

Good luck warriors!"

will you guys to TC in HPA now?

bossman2316

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2015, 04:44:15 am »
what hpa XD
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power i gain victory through victory my chains will be broken....

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 04:05:15 pm »
UV members are forbidden to fight against another faction in TC. We can only fight against TTTLA+BBS+ROGUES+BSG. This is an order.

Reason: Give oportunity to new factions take caps from lockers.
Duration: Indefinite.

Fuck off UV domination.

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2015, 05:20:12 pm »
UV, MOD and CCM, when someone drop Pulse rifle, your game crash. Some UV member said before about use it in PvP, then I reject about use it like that, for my judgment its disgusting and stupid with anothers players. But now, our enemies, who call themselves "defenders of justice" just use it in PvP making a part of our team get crash. So, just come to PvP if you are sure that you fix it. Carkasa have a pulse, if necessary we can test it. Request help if u want. Thats all, cya!

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 06:14:01 pm »
UV, MOD and CCM, when someone drop Pulse rifle, your game crash. Some UV member said before about use it in PvP, then I reject about use it like that, for my judgment its disgusting and stupid with anothers players. But now, our enemies, who call themselves "defenders of justice" just use it in PvP making a part of our team get crash. So, just come to PvP if you are sure that you fix it. Carkasa have a pulse, if necessary we can test it. Request help if u want. Thats all, cya!

Why not make a post somewhere about this bug and how to fix it instead of blaming us for semeone we didn't event know about???

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2015, 01:36:55 am »
GG guys!

One more pulse, for JUSTICE! SKULL JUSTICE!

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 07:15:38 am »
UV members are forbidden to fight against another faction in TC. We can only fight against TTTLA+BBS+ROGUES+BSG. This is an order.

Reason: Give oportunity to new factions take caps from lockers.
Duration: Indefinite.

Fuck off UV domination.

nice bullshit
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA