May 20, 2024, 05:55:23 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Caravan dissolved  (Read 3207 times)

Moep

• View Profile
Caravan dissolved
« on: May 12, 2015, 10:17:50 am »
So two days ago we went with a caravan, we just entered the boneyard area when the caravan suddenly dissolved (I think we were about to enter an encounter). My char was alone in WorldMap and so was a buddies`. A third player was with us in the caravan, dont now what happened to him.

Checked the destined location of the caravan and it seems it never got there.

Happened just once cant reproduce.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Caravan dissolved
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 10:57:19 am »
Known bug, already reported.

When reporting this issue, please post exact worldmap square where it happened and nickname of your character.

Moep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 11:16:39 am »
Im not quite sure but i think
29:44 or 29:45

The characters name was Bobert (the one in my sig. He got rerolled by now though.).
The other character was Emelly (rerolled too though).

Should have taken a log or screenie.  :facepalm

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 02:03:39 am »
Video of the caravans number 3. At this time, the bug did not let me finish the caravan.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 02:08:35 am by favorite »

Kaaon

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 06:47:42 pm »
just happened to me at this place few minutes ago, char name and place is visible on screen, it was Goods 'n' Go caravan going from gecko
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:54:42 pm by Seki »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 08:18:42 pm »
I think that the exact place (square/coords) is enough to start some bugfixing - dunno what more info mojuk needs.

Valchuck

• Supporter
  • It's only a game, relax =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 12:26:55 pm »
I've been doing lots of caravans when leveling my alts. Thing is not about exact squares. I've noticed it's a bugged spawn places on some of city maps. Usually I'm able to rejoin caravan after some walking around on WM and when I spawn in I notice also guards missing (no bodies), and caravan master is standing next to obstacle like car (no place for some players to spawn in, and some of the guards). It can happen also in desert mountains, when big rock tile happens to be in spawn point.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 01:25:34 pm »
If you know at what zone it happened you can check which encounter maps are available there so it's easier to find entry points that can possibly cause this problem if you don't have to check all maps ;p Entry points on some maps were already moved a bit away from cars/mountains/water but those were probably the most obvious ones.

Ideal situation would be if you travel with friends and when one of you gets kicked out than somebody from group takes screenshot of caravan's spawn location on encounter map.
:facepalm

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 06:38:19 pm »
If the caravan kicked u when it got forced encounter then it means map your were suposed to spawn on has not enough spawnpoints set or point server has chosen for u is inside of obstacle.

Kaaon

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2016, 02:20:48 am »
happened twice today to my friend while i was in caravan
here are screns of spawns

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 01:14:02 pm »
happened again to me, in zone 34:37

Valchuck

• Supporter
  • It's only a game, relax =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 04:32:52 pm »
also this city map causes problem, car on spawn point, every1 except Caravan Master gets kicked

usually I'm able to rejoin caravan by searching for it, in place when I drop, with ~combatmode both :